Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1inch growth with only flax

Hi Dj!!!

I take flax seeds and grind them at home. But i guess the milled flax that you got also would be the same.

You can put the powder in any liquid and drink like soup, juice, etc. Those are the ways i take it cos i cant stand the taste and would like to somehow just take it. You can sprinkle it on your food, salad, etc if you can stand it.But that would be a lot of flax to sprinkle.

I take 3tsp per day. And i gradually got to that dose. So maybe you can also start with a lower dose than 2tbsp at once. See how your body is finding it and keep increasing if all is well. Dont forget to drink lots and lots of water cos flax is slightly difficult to digest.

I felt bloated and slightly heavy when i started but slowly got used to it especially after i started taking more water.
The one thing that i have not been able to figure out is whether falx effects sleep. I have been having vertigo for the past one year and am on medication for that. And because of that i am not sleeping well. This has been going on before i started flax. But sometimes i feel like my sleeplessness is more when taking flax but then again its goes back to normal.

So basically i have insomnia but idk if its due to flax. You can observe that too and please do let me know too.

Hope this is of some help to you. You look discouraged already when you say i dont think even this will work. Be positive. Believe that this will work for you and it will definitely do. Believe that you already have the size that you want and act like it too. Go and get the bra of that size and just know that it fits you. Good Luck Big Grin

Thanks Virginia.

I remember somewhere else you mentioning to drink water when taking flax, but I forgot all about it, so thank you again, I must remember to drink it.

I haven't noticed any difference in my sleep yet, but if I do will let you know.

Thank you also for telling me to think positive. I really am trying to think positive, and I do actually do a lot of time thinking and kind of act like my boobs are bigger (as I'm doing hypnosis and that's all about mind work), but 12 weeks in I can't see any difference, so although I'm trying to stay positive it is hard at times.

Keep us posted with your results.

Thanks for the idea Virginia!
I'm going to give it a go with Flax seed. I actually quite like munching on it. It's just like the seeds they sprinkle on the bread rolls at the German Bakery! I have also been sprinkling seeds on Cereal for Breakfast and Yoghurt to have at night.

I'll try to remember to drink more water... Would there be any side effects if we have too much?

Hi Boobielove!!

As far as taking the seeds are concerned, i think it would be best to grind them cos flax is hard to digest and probably the body will not be able to break down the seeds because of the hard skin on the outside. Hence it may not get digested at all and you may not get the desired results.

Having too much of flax...i dont know about other side effects but i think it may result in constipation cos like i said flax is very high in fibre and not easily digestible. And any which ways like it has been said by a number of senior ladies on this board that too much is not always better for NBE..so maybe thats good advice and its always better to start slow and see how your body is responding to it and accordingly increase or decrease.

There is a lot of info on flax out here too but i have not gotten into the details cos it worked for me..i read somewhere that it blocks the estrogen receptors or something like that....frankly i dont understand all that science and really its too confusing (call me dumb or whatever).There is so much info that even negates each other. Like almost all have FSO in their program but then there is that blocking estrogen receptors thing mentioned somewhere which should actually mean that its not so great for NBE. So who knows!!!! Hats off to all the people out here who know so much and actually understand all that!!!!

What i am trying to say is dont go overboard. start slow, observe and make alterations. I observed changes at 3 tsp per day. Hope i dint confuse you !! Smile

Hi Virginia

Now it's 3 months since taking the flax, I know you say it's stayed, but have you grown anymore?

Hi Dj!

Its been three cycles since i have taken flax and recorded the changes. Before that i had taken flax now and then and felt some fullness and thats when i decided to start seriously. So the changes before that i hadnt measured but i was 29" at a point of time but not exactly before i started flax.

Cycle 1 - Thats when i had started measuring. Started flax after period ended so that could be around day 5.I was 30.5" at the beginning. I think around 10 days before my period (guess thats the time when there is max swelling) i had touched 31.5" till my period. Stopped during period and lost all growth. I think all that is in my other thread.

Cycle 2 - Started flax again. Gained back in a matter of days. Since it was the loss and growth was so fast, the doubt that it is all sweeling kept bugging me. Anyways in this cycle at around the same time when the probably the swelling is max, i went upto 32" but fluctuating and i wasnt sure if its measuring error. I try to be on the safe side and say that theres difference only if it is slightly substantial so i know its not measuring error. But yes i could feel the fullness. Stopped flax during period. Did not lose all growth but boobs went down a little.

Cycle 3 - Did not take flax for around 20 days cos wanted to see if its only swelling and see how other herbs work. But dint do anything regularly except turmeric from day 12 or so. After my period got the size back though i was not taking anything. As in the tape showed 31.5" but in my hands they felt slightly lesser than when i was taking flax. Hence i decided that maybe flax was giving me permanent growth and start it again. Started but thats when i got the doubt if flax was causing my sleep problems. Took 1 day then stopped another and so on.In this cycle i must have taken flax overall for like 4 days with intervals. Still not clear if flax is responsible for it.

Summing up cycle 3 did not reach 32". But retained 31.5". Feel that if i continue flax i may grow some more.
Another observation - i have not increased the dosage of flax either!!

Cycle 4 - Right now! day 4 of period. Not taking anything. Still confused about the sleep thing. I have vertigo and sleep is the most important thing for me. Yesterday i slept well. No flax since quite a lot of days now. Am thinking of not taking flax for another 10 days to confirm this thing.

Gawd thats a long post !! Will continue later. Cant type at a stretch cos of the vertigo thing. Difficulty in concentration.

Sorry Dj you will have to read all that to get the info you need!!

Okay so i left off at cycle 4...Havent started anything yet....
The plan is to NOT take flax for another 10 days to figure if flax causes sleep problems. If it does then find something to help me sleep and then start taking flax along with that.
Meanwhile will start lotus seeds powder, coconut, fennel from tomorrow and start turmeric from day12, other boobie friendly foods (couldnt do that in previous cycle), fat transfer massage, massage with sesame oil, RMR, hypnosis from overflowingbra.com and breast anchoring that i found in kellys post.

Will post results for sure cos i think being on the forum keeps you motivated otherwise i just tend to slack off.

Good luck everybody !! Love you guys !!! Smile

Hi Virginia,

Thanks so much for your detailed answers - you're so kind Smile I've started experimenting with flax seed now too! The first couple of days - I felt pains in my boobs and these last couple of days, I have been feeling slight pains on both sides of my throat (thyroid?). Perhaps it is awakening?? Good sign I hope!

I researched last night and found that caution must be taken not to go over 3 tablespoons but that's fine as I have only been taking the 3 teaspoons as per your experience.

I think this method will work for me too! =)
Rainbow 

I'm thinking of maybe taking grounded flax seeds and taking it with my daily juice.

I started on Flax a few days ago as well. I ground up a bunch of Flax and Fennel seeds. I've been eating it in the morning and at night with yogurt. Also started yesterday to rub Flax Seed Oil into my chest 2x a day and then set a heating pad on my chest for 20min.

I'll post any differences I see.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon