Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A request for new sub-forums

Lately I've noticed that more and more people are talking about waist reduction, butt/hip enlargement, and overall fitness. I hope this isn't too much to ask, but would you consider adding some new sections to the forum. These are my possible suggestions:
1) Diet and exercise
2) Butt and hip enlargement
3) Waist reduction/waist training

Does anyone else want to see any of these sub-forums added?

I think it could be useful. The waist reduction thread especially is getting especially long.

That would be a more than great idea. Add:

Hypothyroidism while your at it. Smile

(05-09-2012, 05:07 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I think it could be useful. The waist reduction thread especially is getting especially long.

Lol I know, agreed!

This is a wonderful idea, because I know a lot of us here are also interested in those types of things as well as NBE!

Maybe one for overall body transformations that are not specifically about breasts, I'd like to be able to reference some of the girl's workout recommendations, great idea Mochaccino

(05-09-2012, 10:29 PM)Brilaw Wrote:  Maybe one for overall body transformations that are not specifically about breasts,

OK I've created a new section and called it Other Body Enhancements.
Heart 

(06-09-2012, 12:36 AM)Eve M Wrote:  OK I've created a new section and called it Other Body Enhancements.

THANK YOU!!! <3<3<3

Thanks Eve Smile
Heart 

That was quick!! Thanksss

What about having a Diet category?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon