Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow

Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow
January 8 2008 at 12:26 AM Black Sheep (Login shyra08)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw the pills at walmart and want to know should I take any,Do they work alone without any other herbs?

Author Reply

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Nope January 8 2008, 10:39 PM

I wouldn't think you'd get any growth from that alone.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 8 2008, 11:06 PM

I think MomXseven started like that - have look at her program

momXseven
(Login momXseven)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 9 2008, 1:50 PM

I toke 3000mg for EPO for months (maybe 6 months) and saw I was getting bigger so I did some research looking for supplements or herbs that could help and thats when I found this site. I was a small A (maybe an AA) until I started the EPO. I was taking the EPO just for PMS.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 9 2008, 1:55 PM

The question ''can this make your breast grow'' is useless because nothing works the same for everyone, NBE is very individual and varies hugely. Even a product that has a 50% sucess rate is rare.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Sep 27, 2008 9:39 AM

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 11 2008, 11:54 PM

Author Judy Graham who wrote a book on EPO claims to have gone from a B cup to a DD cup without gaining weight any place else while taking EPO. Researchers aren't sure why but it's apparently not an uncommon occurence. Women who have been on studies involving EPO have reported the same thing. Personally I wouldn't just take it by itself but would include it in a comprehensive BE program. Most people who have experienced growth have taken it for at least 6 mos or longer and at relatively high dosages i.e. 3000mg-4000mg range.

This message has been edited by frostedmint06 on Aug 7, 2008 6:41 PM

Black Sheep
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 12 2008, 12:15 AM

Hmm thats interesting info Frostedmint06! I've been taking EPO for a while (longer than any other herbs in my program) and haven't experienced any growth but perhaps its a result of me not taking those high dosages you mention. I take 1500 a day... I'm gonna start raising it and see what happens then. Thanks!

Black Sheep
(Login kitten357) Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 12 2008, 4:14 AM

I know that EPO should have at least 9% of GLA. How many mgs is it approximately? Thanks in advance.

gentle1
(no login) Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 12 2008, 7:20 AM

momxseven....what size are u now?

momXseven
(Login momXseven)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 12 2008, 3:13 PM

I'm still a 36C.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 12 2008, 6:58 PM

To avoid taking all the huge capsules I bought the liquid cold pressed oil from Power Health:

http://www.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/b...se-oil.asp

It's 10% GLA and a 5ml teaspoon is equivalent to 4500mg. The bottle says take 1-5mls daily. It doesn't taste too bad if you quickly drink something sweet to take away the greasyness....only problem is I'm rubbish at taking it!

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 14 2008, 12:59 AM

I have capsules from jamieson vitamins that are 10% GLA and they are HUGE... luckily I've mastered the technique of swalowing them without having the capsule get stuck in my throat Smile lol

This message has been edited by Hopeful88 on Jan 14, 2008 5:20 PM

Linz
(no login) Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 14 2008, 4:10 PM

Hi momxseven,

How much did you grow on EPO alone?

Thanks in advance!

fullness
(Login Fullnesss)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 14 2008, 5:15 PM

ive been taking 1000mg starflower oil daily (and massaging boobies with it too) i heard it has more GLA than evening primrose oil, i was thinking about increasing the dosage but i heard that it can be toxic if taken in large doses also the bottle says do not exceed recommended dose, anyone got any info with regard to toxicity?
I must add that i burst the capsule and then drink the oil (GROSS is not the word) but as a a vegan i can not find any vegecapsules!

Excercise is a dirty word! Every time i hear it i wash my mouth out with chocolate!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 14 2008, 6:43 PM

Hey Fullness,

You can get starflower 1000mg vegcaps from Arkopharma - I'm a wimp with caps so I only used about 5 if you want me to stick them in the post (in exchange for the rosehips you sent). In fact Arkopharma have a great range of everything in vegcaps. Email me if you want them.

I've replaced them with Power Health liquid starflower and you can take a teaspoon of that which is about 4500-5000mg without damaging yourself. It's this:

http://www.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/b...ge-oil.asp

But it's slightly cheaper if you buy direct from Power Health - they also give free shipping if you buy a couple. I also have their liquid EPO. Both only contain the oil and Tocopherl (vitamin E) as a preservative.

On the subject of oils I also got ground flax seeds (not oil - like bran) which can be mixed in food, esp cereal / porridge, 6tsp = 1tsp oil.

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 15 2008, 2:49 AM

I always wondered what does plain flax seed taste like anyway?

Black Sheep
(Login Fullnesss)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 15 2008, 10:33 AM

Thanks louise i like the idea of the liquid one from powerhealth then i can mix it with juice, higher concentration too, can u post the link?

Thanks!!!

Excercise is a dirty word! Every time i hear it i wash my mouth out with chocolate!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow January 15 2008, 9:58 PM

Hi Fullness,

This is the link to the Power Health starflower section, you'll have to scroll down to the second item:

http://www.power-health.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=&WD=starflower&PN=GLA_SUPPLEMENTS%2ehtml%23a15#a15

Or if that doesn't work put "power health starflower" into google, scroll down to the one that says Power Health LTd Search Results (number 9 on google) and it's the first on the list on that link.

I wouldn't mix it in anything, I've tried a few things and whatever you put it in the whole lot tastes like oil so just swallow the teaspoonful quickly and have a sip of a sweet cheap soft drink nearby.

You can also get EPO from them, I've been using this directly on my skin with BB and Brava but it's nice and warming so maybe you could use for massage (it's quite cheap too).

Holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow August 6 2008, 10:33 PM

I do Smile they seem to work atleast i think along with saw palmetoo, fenugreek, omega 3 and multim vitamins along with excersise and massage.

dizzy
(no login) Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow August 7 2008, 10:16 PM

I take evening primrose oil in 1000mg tablets per day. I did take 2 1000mg tablets and they made me feel awful the the next day. I had stomach cramps, headaches and felt sick. I am carrying on with taking just one tablet a day. I haven't had any changes to my bust yet though

ChinaxDoll
(Login ChinaxDoll) Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow August 18 2008, 5:58 AM

I am looking to buy some EPO through amazon.com. Does it matter what mg the capsules are? For instance, some of you ladies were talking about the capsules being too huge and difficult to swallow. In that case, would 500mg be easier to swallow than 1000mg or 1350mg? or do those numbers have nothing to do with capsule size? I would rather buy capsules than liquid for convenience sake. I don't always eat at home.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow August 18 2008, 6:46 AM

500mg capsules are definitely smaller than 1000mg capsules and therefore much easier to swallow. I take 1000mg capsules myself and chew them because I like the taste. They are just way too big to try to choke down. Good luck with everything!

dprincess
(no login) Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow August 18 2008, 3:51 PM

what's GLA?

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow August 18 2008, 7:48 PM

Gamma-linolenic acid

skeeterbites
(Login skeeterbites) Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow August 19 2008, 5:10 PM

I add milled flax seed to my salads. It tastes nice, a nutty flavour. You can add it to yogurt or on your cereal too.

Holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow August 19 2008, 7:16 PM

I started to add sesame seeds to my milk today, hopefully it'll have an effect tastes good too Smile

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow August 20 2008, 12:57 AM

does EPO have any affect on homone levels? i've been cautious about not taking it too often because I'm afraid it will raise my estrogen levels, but I could be under the wrong impression.

KB
(Login KBboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Extra fullness September 27 2008, 1:14 AM

EPO would definitely give me extra fullness if I took 3000mg daily. And I could tell the difference within a week. I stopped taking them because I heard/read that they interfere w/ birth control and it freaked me out.

SW
(no login) Re: Does taking evening primrose oil makes the breasts grow September 27 2008, 5:30 AM

KB ----------------- Did the growth from EPO stayed since you went off of it?

Penny
(Login Pen1980) EPO and BCP September 27 2008, 7:07 PM

Hi KB,

I did a bit of research on the internet and netdoctor states the following info about combinging evening primose oil and birth control pills:

"Many of the women who take evening primrose oil (also known as Gamolenic acid, or Efamast) are also taking the oral contraceptive pill.

There is no evidence that there is any interaction between evening primrose oil and any other medication, and certainly no suggestion that this product might interfere with the action of the pill.

Starflower oil, unlike evening primrose oil is not a licensed medicine and there is little available information about it. However, unless you are taking excessive doses of starflower oil, it seems highly unlikely that it would interfere with the action of your oral contraceptive pill."

So perhaps EPO is safer than starflower oil.

Hope this helps.

Penny x x x
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon