Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flax seed oil

Hi

Does anybody know if you can use flaxseed oil to rub in your breasts is okay if you have thryoid problems?

Thanks

Hi
I've just rang my local health shop and pharmasist and they both agreed that taking flaxseed oil is okay to take (I'm so excited - I'm going to get some). SmileSmileSmileSmile

I'm going to get some oil to rub in, which hopefully will give me some good permanent growth.

Do you think I should take the flax seed seeds (to eat/sprinkle on food) for my Omega 3 or do you think I will be getting plenty enough through the oil itself?

SmileSmileSmileSmile

There's a limit on how much nutrients are able to pass through the skin, so I think eating seeds is probaby a much more reliable way of getting omega 3.

Beware though, flax seed oil capsules gave me horrible acne so I discontinued. The seeds won't make any difference sprinkled in your food, unless you ingest huge quantities.

If you're worried about Omega 3's and are already going to be using the oil for massage, I suggest you just buy fish oil pills or something. Unless the flax oil you're using is in softgel capsules that you break open, and in that case, just take those.

I haven't seen a difference at all in flaxseed oil for massage, for my butt or my breasts. But it is possible that if it does start to give you growth (it won't be too much, but it would still be helpful), you might not start to see a difference for three months or so. Some people will see results sooner, some later, and some not at all. Still, it is a good oil to try for massage, although I would use a scented lotion to cover the smell if you're going to be putting a bra on right away (it does carry a very faint fish oil smell). My lotion covers the smell up no problem, and actually helps it absorb a little faster.

Yes, flax will cause acne for some people. For me, it actually lessened my acne a lot. For my friend, it gave her more acne. If you notice you're starting to breakout from it, it's possible that the breakouts will stop after a few weeks or so, so it's up to you whether you want to stick to it or not.

Hi Dj!!!

I massaged with linseed oil twice and i felt like my boobs were becoming smaller. Am not very sure.maybe its too early. But idk thats how i felt.

Maybe the oil i am using is not right cos its very old. I used it for oil painting long time back. But when i read in the other thread that flax and linseed oil are the same, i just wanted to try it out.

I really had issues with massaging. Always felt like the boobs were getting smaller until i tried sesame oil which i feel is alright. feels like it causes some swelling. But cant be too sure of its success as i just started like less than a month.

So looks like for me, flax seeds are working when taken orally but not topical application. Maybe i might try FSO again. I am not too sure. Like Moch advised me initially itself that why change something thats working.

Why dont you try taking flax seeds for like 10 days and see how it goes.Depending on the result, you can decide on your next step.

Good luck Smile

Hi Virginia - I think I will give the flax seeds a go. Do you just eat them or do you sprinkle them on food, if so, what food, how much and how often?

As for you saying your breasts seemed to have got smaller. It really shocked me in the fact that I lost my breast fullness about 5-7 days ago, which was 3 weeks after I started rubbing FSO in them. I'm now wondering if the FSO could have deflated my boobs! - gosh, I hope not. I'm really down about it. I had nice firm full boobs for a full 7 weeks and now they've vanished, back down to my post NBE size.

To all you other ladies - has anyone else used FSO and lost breast size, or read about other ladies boobs getting smaller?

Oh my god Dj !!! I am really not sure if the shrinkage was really because of FSO. Like i said the oil i used is very very old and i used it for oil painting. I dont know if they add something in linseed oil which is used for oil painting.

I had been having some good results with only flax seeds. So since flax was agreeing with me so much, i thought FSO topical application will work like magic. But was not able to get FSO. Then when i got to know FSO and linseed are the same, i was super excited cos i already had some old linseed oil. And though it was old and i dint know about its purity, i just couldnt wait and went ahead. And i have applied it only twice. Cant really say anything in that short time ya?

Like i said i may give FSO another shot but since i am already growing, dint want to mess with it. The shrinkage could also be because of the time of cycle, luteal, follicular and all. i have not gone into detail about all that stuff. My period is due in another 10 days. idk if there is some shrinkage at this time.

This is my second month into NBE and i really dont know much. As you know my program is very simple and consists of only flax seeds. So i have not gathered any info on any herb or oil.

As far as how much flax i am using is concerned, I take 3 tsp powdered flax per day. I mix it in anything that is in liquid form and gulp it down. I take 1.5 tsp in the afternoon and 1.5tsp at night. But when i started i was taking only 1 tsp per day. and gradually increased it.

Also i try to drink lots and lots of water cos i read that flax is very high in fibre and hence you should drink lots of water.

Hope you get excellent growth Big Grin

Thanks Virginia

I fully understand re your linseed oil, but it just got me thinking really, wondering if it could be!! - I have been informed that you need Omega 3 to help with breast growth, and the best forms of that are fresh from the fridge section of health store or milled flaxseed. My health store doesn't have a fridge section, but I think they sell milled flaxseed, so I think I'm going to get some of that (cos it will increase my Omega 3 (to help with breast growth), and cos it's being digested, hopefully I'll get some growth like you).

I'm too not taking any other herbs. All I'm doing is hypnosis, breast roller massage and FSO. I would like to take some kind of herb(s), but not sure which, and I don't know when you take them throughout your cycle, etc) so I need to find out more first.

Thanks for the info on water - I didn't know that. I really do not drink enough liquid, but will try to drink more water (I've also read water is good for a flatter stomach).

Thank you, I too hope I get some good growth, I hope you do too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon