Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

A freaky experience with magnets!!

A freaky experience with magnets!!
June 17 2008 at 10:11 PM Moon (Login -Moon-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I will first tell an overall experience not to give a too freaky impression. Overall positive. My boob masurment has gone up 3,5 cm on magnets, tho I do belive agressive massage had a lot to do with it too. I also used the negative polarity on my lower stomach for period cramps and it worked wondrs! Better than any painkiller. Another place I used them on was my lower back for bloating and also period camps and that's where the freaky thing happened. I noticed that now I have a hollow, like a depression in the skin precisely on the spot I placed the magnet on, right in the middle of my lower back. I examined it closely and the change seem to be in the skin, in the underlying fat tissue to be precise. It's like the magnet melted the fat on that spot!! Reducing fat is a known action of the negative polarity. The weird thing tho is that I used it also on other places, like my stomach and it didn't melt the fat there (however I did used it lower than where most of the fat is and only about five times). But on my lower back I only used it twice or three times and it had such a drastic effect! Anyway, it would be cool if this was applicable on body parts that we want to reduce. I hope my back goes back to normal tho, it looks a bit freaky lol.

Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: A freaky experience with magnets!! June 17 2008, 10:16 PM

Wow, very strange in deed. I wonder if the effect has something to do with the proximity to bone. Perhaps that is why you did not notice the fat loss in other areas. Either the magnet effect is enhanced in an area that is closer to the bone or the effect is more notable there.

waxingmoon

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: A freaky experience with magnets!! June 17 2008, 10:48 PM

How many hours have you put it on your stomach?It should be put at least 2 hours per day.I have the tape ,I should stop my laziness and use it.I'm getting really excited about the reduction method theory.

P H
(Login Babyboob) Moon, would need your advice June 20 2008, 8:40 AM

Hi, Moon

I've stopped using the magnets for some time since I was quite confused by the positive and negative sides and I think I used the wrong side sometimes. But might need to restart it.

Anyway, I have some questions about using the negative side for reducing fat. I want to place the magnets on my little bit big and saggy tummy but am always afraid that the power is too strong that it will affect the organs inside (am I over-sensitive?), especially those lady's organs. What do you think? Thanks for any advice.

PH

may
(Login Cselestyna)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: A freaky experience with magnets!! June 20 2008, 11:58 AM

i haven't used magnets yet, but i'm interested, and i would like to know :

when you put to magnets in front of eachother, and if they repell eachother are those the negative sides? and when they "attach" to eachother, are those the positive sides?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon