Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BIG BOOB PICTURES

I have been thinking about how important visualisation is to booby growing and wondered if you have a gallery of booby images that you look at?

I think we should get a gallery going on here maybe. Or start a thread with booby images for us all to look at.

I will be compiling my own little booby scarp book to carry around with me Smile

I've wasted many hours looking at big boobs on Google and such. ^^; I think it's been terrible for my NBE, it makes me a little less thankful for what I've achieved already, because I still end up wanting what I'm seeing on other women.

Although I do like the idea of a real picture thread. It's just so hard to find pictures of women who know their actual size. Feel free to post any you might have that you think might be inspiration to us here!

You know something Doll, I thought the same thing until I went on a site with all sorts of boobs and lemme tell you, all females in the A/B range were yeah small but perky and all of the D/E/F's were humungous but very atrophed in the tissue-sagging.

I know, there are some beautiful breasts that are very large/shapely, etc. but then when I think back to my friend who is like size D/E with her petite frame, she ONLY looked hella sexy good when they were contained in a bra showing cleavage. They hung down like heavy and her nipples were pointing downward, large areolas when they weren't.

I only had one friend who had perfect D's and she was on IUD her breasts grew two sizes up from a B Cup ( progestin only IUD) and they looked very perky and like she had dense breast tissue. I wonder however if she ever gets off of her B/C if the growth would actually stay....

I suddenly realized that whether or not we may get to our dream sizes, we sure as hell do not have any control what shape we will have and the size areolas/nipple types we get.

I guess we have to look back at how our mother's diets were while we were developing our sex organs in the womb and second, did we have the essential nutrition in our diets while growing up? Anorexia, bulimia, bad crappy diets. Its already there determined for us. Although I believe we can alter our bodies to an extent, all we have to do is grow and we will find out the rest that we get.
I was looking at transgendered women and I saw my dream boobs she had size and everything- all natural and damn, envy hit really hard. Here I am, a genetic female and I don't even have breasts half the size and her shape being slightly rounder than mine were perfect,big, rounded bullety shape, symetric breasts with perfect sized areolas and matching nipples!
I totally know how this feels. All in all, don't be surprised if you don't get your perfect boobs I must tell myself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon