Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw Palmetto weight gain?

did saw palmetto make you fat?
October 12 2008 at 9:14 PM madboobie (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it did, how much did you put on girls? And could you get rid of it afterwards?

Who found SP to be beneficial?

I would be REALLY interested to know as I've been taking it for 2 and a bit months now and am getting heavier... but my boobs also look better, and I've been eating.... so not sure whether to blame the herbs or greed!

Thanks to you all.

jo
(Login jo26) Re: did saw palmetto make you fat? October 13 2008, 7:11 AM

i am taking SP and i have gained weight but im not sure if this is due to going to the gym and its muscle weight or if its for the fact that i am now trying to eat 3 meals aday which i havent really done in the past.

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: did saw palmetto make you fat? October 13 2008, 7:23 AM

i took saw palmetto for 1 month 3 times per day, i just started so my boobs became fuller but i think i gained weight under boobs too :S

Moon
(no login) Re: did saw palmetto make you fat? October 13 2008, 7:41 AM

If you don't want to risk weight gain with SP there are other just as efefctive androgen blockers, namly nettle root and pumpkin seed oil.

Artemis
(Login Artemist) Re: did saw palmetto make you fat? October 13 2008, 7:21 PM

I'm naturally rather thin. I've probably gained some weight from SP, but as I've also been working out a lot, it's hard to tell what's fat and what's muscle.

aunaturel9
(no login) Re: did saw palmetto make you fat? October 14 2008, 12:51 PM

i've been taking SP (among many other things) in moderate portions for almost 6 months now and i don't feel i've gained a pound.

Holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: did saw palmetto make you fat? October 22 2008, 3:12 PM

i lost a stone when i was taking it but ive said before im taking it with EPO and im on a diet so. just drink lots of water eat healthly and remember to lotion all over your body and exfoliate for cellulite that should do the trick.

wanttobecurvey
(Login wanttobecurvey) Re: did saw palmetto make you fat? October 29 2008, 6:07 AM

Saw Palmetto is known to cause cellulite.

benefits of taking saw palmetto?
October 12 2008 at 11:42 PM DancingArianFlame (Login DancingArianFlame)

i'm on a diet now and ive heard saw palmetto can make you put on weight, is this true? and is taking 2 tablets 3 times a day combined with 1 rosehip oil 3 times a day too much? i really did see a change in my breasts when i was taking them and i've lost 1 stone while i was taking them sooo is this true or just a side effect for some people also, i read this story about people taking it there skin clearing up in a month then going bad after they changed the brand of sp. it could just be because they canged the brand. im taking standarized SP. some people said there skin cleared up and had bigger breasts also bigger lips from taking it.

Moon
(no login)
Re: benefits of taking saw palmetto?
October 13 2008, 7:42 AM

If you don't want to risk weight gain with SP there are other just as efefctive androgen blockers, namly nettle root and pumpkin seed oil.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
October 13 2008, 2:52 PM

I love Saw Palmetto. I did have fuller lips, thicker hair( in fact Saw Palmetto is in Bio-fen and herbal hair restoration tablet ), nicer skin and fuller feeling breast when taking Sp. BUT, the one major drawback for Saw Palmetto is the terrible weight gain and cellulite. I wish there was some way to avoid the weight gain when taking Sp, because I love it for those side effects but so far theres not. Moon's right with the Stinging Nettle and pumpkin seed oil, but also Pyguem is suppose to be very good, unforuately it is very hard to find, and most of the time it is in a formula with Sp, but Pyguem if you can find it in a single supplement form would work also.

Holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
October 19 2008, 8:00 PM

well, i was taking it before and i didnt gain any weight so thats good i guess Big Grin it might because of the brand im taking. plus, i was taking it with evening primrose oil caps which help people to lose weight. it has been studied and the results of EPO have been positive in weight loss so i guess that may help with the weight gain. as for the cellulite excersise, exfoliation, water and creams will help Big Grin

Dolly
(Login Dolly Back)
October 19 2008, 11:32 PM

SP didn't cause weight gain for me, but I keep hearing that it did for some women. It obviously depends from one person to another.

Ladies Using or Who Have Used Saw Palmetto....
March 14 2007 at 9:57 PM BellyGirl (Login BellyGirl)

Hi ladies. I've only been on my program for a week (fenugreek, SP & wild yam) but the last couple days I've noticed a lil "puffiness" in the tummy area. I don't feel bloated but I sure look it! I've read some women have gained weight w SP and was wondering what you did/are doing to combat it. My diet & excersise routine hasn't changed and it's such an abrupt change I'm sure it's the herbs. I don't really wanna change what I'm doing as I just bought all these herbs and I've felt pains and some fullness happening. Thanks in advance for your help. Is it poosible to gain breast tissue without gaining weight elswhere? I sure hope so!!
Big Boobies for Us All!
Bellygirl

Anniegirl
(Login anniegirl16)
Re: Ladies Using or Who Have Used Saw Palmetto....
March 14 2007, 10:45 PM

I have been having the same problem and have gained a little weight..not sure if its just water weight tho. I have been on SawPalmetto for almost two weeks now and saw puffiness in my stomach. I e-mailed the company I bought it from (green bush) and they said that "These herbs aren't normally associated with weigh gain or loss. We do occasionally hear of someone getting a bloated feeling from the herbs. It may be best to back off your doses and increase more gradually if this is a problem." So I have backed off my intake and it has seemed to help a bit.. I also think my body needs time to adjust. So hopefully that helps a bit.

Anonymous
(no login)
March 15 2007, 1:02 AM

I also take Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Wild Yam in my first week I noticed it too even in my butt, and thighs too! I just started my 2nd week! Today though I dont see it. I think my body was just needing to adjust. Instead of taking my doses 3 times a day, I take it two times a day. Which causes me to have to take more at each time but it really helps me with the bloating!

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
March 15 2007, 3:33 AM

Saw palmetto is almost always in my routines and I've never gained weight off of it. I'm sorry the only tips I know to give you to ward off weight is to eat larger meals earlier on in the day, eat lightly at night, get enough fiber and water and of course to exercise. =P All of which I'm breaking because I've been trying to GAIN weight for so long, hah!

Anonymous
(no login)
March 15 2007, 11:55 AM

Most people say it is the Fenugreek that makes you puffy and put on weight, but a few have thought it to be the Saw Palmetto they are taking.

ellie
(no login)
saw palmetto and weight gain
March 15 2007, 12:13 PM

i used saw palmetto for 2 months and within a week of taking them i gained weight and it got to the point last week where id gained a stone, my weight is normally constant. since stopping it a week ago all the bloatings gone, my appetites gone back down to normal where on the saw palmetto i was constantly hungry and my weight is also back down to normal.

interestingly i have grown since stopping the saw palmetto as i am still taking vitex and replaced the saw palmetto with strong fennel tea

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 15 2007, 1:18 PM

I took SP for a good while and experience the same as you, my stomach started to get chubby and I have always been really thin. The same with my thighs and butt, I noticed cellulite and was horrified, I never had that before either. I did exercise as usual, stepper and walking and swimming and all that but it still did nothing for me and all in all the most I gained were about 3-4 pounds and that was a BMI of around 19, so I really wouldn't expect all that from just putting on weight.
I switched to Nettle root last summer because I went back on BCP and SP can interfere. I lost a lot of weight after that, just not eating enough and stress, and the SP weight came off, the stomach is down and the cellulite gone. No problems with the Nettle root so far, I am trying to gain weight but the Nettle root isn't doing anything to help and no big stomach, thighs or butt with it either.
You can try and substitute the SP as well, if you take the nettle root you probably only need to take 500 mg a day, at most 1000 mg.
I hope this helps, I am not sure if you can shed the SP weight, I am just not sure if it is because we gain weight with it or just something in it that distributes the fat to unfortunate places in our body.

Bellygirl
(Login BellyGirl)
March 15 2007, 8:55 PM

Thanks for your insight ladies! SO glad this forum exists. You're all wonderful!! I think I'm gonna stick it out for a complete month before deciding to change my routine aside from dosages (think I'll slow down on the SP) Has any one heard of Cayenne Pepper to lose weight? I read a couple posts talking about it and it sounds very interesting. Not sure how increasing metabolism would affect NBE though. Hmmm..............

Thanks again ladies!
Bellygirl

Anonymous
(no login)
March 16 2007, 2:29 AM

I actually was looking at the bottle in the herb Aisle and sure enough on the bottle of Cayenne Fruit it says Metabolism...so I would say so!

js89
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
March 16 2007, 4:23 AM

I took SP for awhile (?5-6 months) - not sure if that is what contributed to my weight gain, or WonderUp. I have since stopped taking both.

I recently started taking the cayenne pepper for improving circulation (good for NBE) and increasing metabolism. I can tell a difference in the circulation. Can't say much on the metaolism yet.

sophie9
(Login sophie9)
March 16 2007, 2:24 PM

i think pepper powders in general have the effect of suppressing appetite. i know chili powder does at least. i think if you add the powders to your cooking it probably can only help in both the weight and nbe departments.

flatkat
(Login flatkat)
March 17 2007, 6:37 AM

im on saw palmetto, i have been a little bloated lately, though i think thats due to my diet, although i dont mind blaming it on the herbs. its a nice excuse

NBE and Saw Palmatto
November 25 2008 at 4:40 PM neeceya (no login)

I have searched the Internet and I can't find any information that says that Saw Palmatto causes weight gain. I know this topic has come up in this forum before, but I just don't know how it could cause weight gain. Greenbush herbs informed me that information is false.

I don't know who or what to believe at this point. Could someone please enlighten me on this subject. I am so stressed out right now that I am thinking I'm going to gain weight. I'm still not growing either. I am 40 years old, nursed two children and my boobs are a 34B with a pushup. I need some help and advise on a program. Frostedmint, are you out there girl? I need your expert advise. Many thanks.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
Re: NBE and Saw Palmatto
November 25 2008, 8:30 PM

Lucky you for being a B cup to begin with! I was a barely AA when I started. The main reason to take SP is for excess androgens. If your androgen levels are normal it's not necessary to take it. If you want to double check for any possible hormonal imbalance you can go to this website here:

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
November 25 2008, 8:47 PM

If your hormones are balanced-again lucky you! You could take your pick of programs and probably do well. Also, people who are already B cups or larger to start with seem to grow better than people who start out smaller (just my opinion). Eve's program would be a good one to try and so would Tigerlily's amongst others (neither of them used SP and still grew). There are lots out there and it would just be a matter of deciding which one best suited your lifestyle. Hope that helped. Cheers.

adrianna
(no login)
I'm all for saw palmetto
November 26 2008, 3:38 PM

I have been taking saw palmetto for almost 6 months now and no weight gain or cellulite from it. I also think its strange that I always see people talking about weight gain from it. I did for a while have some bloating in my stomach, but bloating does not equal weight gain. It eventually went away, guess I just adjusted to it. Eating yogurt and taking papaya enzymes also helps with the bloating as it aids digestion. Heres what greenbush has to say about saw palmetto:

"Saw palmetto is a remarkable herb for both men and women. It is now a popular and effective treatment for prostate enlargement in men but has it’s origins in natural medicine as a breast enlarger and is still recommended today by naturopathic physicians for increasing breast size. It is also used as an aphrodesiac, for the treatment of impotence in men and inhibited sexual desire in women. Both men and women can enjoy the many benefits of this herb.

Saw palmetto has been used for centuries in different cultures. Native Americans, dating back to pre-Mayan civilizations, used the berries for food and medicine and particularly for breast disorders in women. Early American botanists noted that animals who were fed with these berries grew sleek and robust, experienced restored sexual vigor and improved muscle tone. Saw palmetto is useful as a nutritive tonic, supporting the function of a healthy appetite and smooth digestion. Saw palmetto berry also tones the urethra, and it may be used to uphold the healthy function of the thyroid gland and urinary system.

Saw palmetto is currently used in the U.S. as a treatment for prostate enlargement though it is coming back into use as a breast enhancer and sexual tonic. This herb has no side effects or drug interactions and could be considered a necessity for men over 40 for maintaining prostate health and improving sexual function."

madboobie
(no login)
November 26 2008, 9:07 PM

I am taking it and for me it has boosted my boobs, I think, and not my weight, and there is no more cellulite than there was before. I'm 37, 2 kids, 32C bra.

Saw Palmetto
September 18 2006 at 2:26 AM Ashley (no login)

Does Saw Palmetto cause weight gain? If I did happen to gain weight from taking Saw Palmetto and then I stopped taking the Saw Palmetto will my weight go back down to normal or is the weight increase permanent?

Does Saw Palmetto increase breast size by itself? Would the increase in breast size from the Saw Palmetto be a permanent increase?

Lisa 121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Saw Palmetto
September 18 2006, 4:17 PM

I believe SP does cause some weight gain, I used it and did gain in weight, I always thought it was the Fenugreek, but since going off the SP and replacing it with Nettle I have lost quite a lot of weight, unintentionally, and I am still on the Fenugreek, so my guess would be that it can cause weight gain, some girls have reported this, and in my experience you lose the weight again as well, but I don't think there is a guarantee.
You can take Nettle root if you are worried about this, it is an androgenic herb just like Saw Palmetto, and does not potentially interfere with birth control pills.

I am not sure if SP causes breast growth on it's own, it may do if you have too many androgens but I would guess that it would take a long time because you actually want the phytoestrogens that are in Fenugreek, Fennel, Wild Yam etc. to cause boob growth.

I hope this clears things up a bit, good luck,
Lisa

Ada
(Login pinktatsu)
EVE MEMBERS
RE: TO LISA
September 18 2006, 6:46 PM

Hello to everyone!!
Hey Lisa, have you seen any results using the Nettle Root in stead of SP?

Emma
(no login)
September 18 2006, 9:13 PM

Hello,
I'm desperate for weight gain, did the SP give you weight gain on its own or did it stimulate your appeteite, also how long did it take before you gained the weight.
How much weight did you gain?
would appreciate to know as I would love to put on a few pounds.
thanks
Emma x

Anonymous
(no login)
September 18 2006, 9:50 PM

I would add a phytoestrogenic herb like Fenugreek or Fennel for boob growth, not just take saw palmetto on its own.

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
September 19 2006, 1:57 AM

I think fenugreek causes weight gain though?

Emma
(no login)
September 19 2006, 5:44 PM

How much Fenegreek would I start with, I am taking wonderup.
thanks

Julia
(no login)
September 19 2006, 10:19 PM

I haven't experienced any weight gain by taking saw palmetto, but if you think it might give you weight gain there are other anti-androgens.

I don't know about fenugreek and weight gain. But if fenugreek causes weight gain it must be for a quite different reason to why saw palmetto might cause weight gain.

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
September 20 2006, 2:36 AM

I've no idea how much fenugreek you'd take to deliberately cause weight gain or even what the chances would be that it would work. Same goes for saw palmetto.

Herbs causing fatigue
June 24 2006 at 9:05 PM wsdm (Login wsdm)

I am not on a routine just yet I am just testing out how my body reacts to herbs. Despite the talk here about weight gain and celllulite I experienced nothing of that kind with Saw Palmetto, but I swear taking that herb tires me out! I expect that from the fenugreek but from the saw Palmetto too?

I am yet to try fennel I will this week...

I am also thinking of trying a routine for a week to see if the tired/fatigued feeling goes away if not the herb route may not be it for me...

annie
(Login annieomc)
herbs causing fatigue
June 24 2006, 11:25 PM

I've been taking saw palmetto for 5 weeks now, but only felt the fatigue when I increased it this 5th week. I have since gone back down to my original dosage. I don't know if that's an option for you, but just thought I'd give you my experience.
Good luck, annie

wsdm
(Login wsdm)
Re: Herbs causing fatigue
June 29 2006, 9:47 PM

thanks Annie,

for me it is official, Saw Palmetto sends me into serious drowsyland. I thought I was going to sleep my brains out...I took the extract of Saw Palmetto, I really like the taste of it, its like taking a shot of alcohol...the bottle says to take 30 drops 3times a day I take it only once...and oh man do I feel it. I feel it with a vengeance. If I add SP to my routine I might take it only at night.

Alicia
(Login Alicia)
June 30 2006, 1:14 PM

I'm taking saw palmetto and haven't noticed any effect on my energy levels, but I think it could potentially cause fatigue as from what I've heard it blocks testosterone.

Rachelle
(Login Rachelle)
June 30 2006, 1:14 PM

I would think that because women produce so little testosterone anyway it's not going to make any difference. Maybe if saw palmetto makes you tired it's for another reason completely.

Saw Palmetto
January 4 2006 at 1:39 PM Angela (no login)

Has anyone had any stomach upset when taking SP? I was taking the NOW brand of 160 mg of extract. I was taking 9 a day and had no problems but was not having as many growth pains as I do with taking the SP from iherbs. I had made the mistake of taking too much. Because I was taking 9 of the other one and it said it was an extract from the berries I figured I was taking 1,440 mgs a day. So, I took 3 a day of the one from iherb because then that would be 9,600 mgs a day with having to take less pills. I got so sick from taking too much. I was sick to my stomach, had the runs and had a tremendous headache. I quit taking it for two days so it would leave my system. When I only took 1 a day I didn't have that many pains so that is why I upped it. I had more growth this month than any other month, of course it went away after my period. My problem is if I don't take enough SP then nothing happens but if I take too much then I am sick. Has anyone experienced this and if so have you found a solution? Thanks so much!

Angela

Stephanie
(Login Steph73)
To angela
January 5 2006, 7:04 AM

Hi Angela! I havnt had this issue but I thought a suggestion might be helpful. Maybe you could try adding some other herbs and/or massage(if your not already?) rather then taking such an enormous amount of Saw Palmetto.S.P. is known to be a very safe herb when taken at "recommened" doses. Good Luck and hope your feeling better!

Stephanie;32

Molly
(no login)
January 16 2006, 2:24 PM

Typical intake of Saw Palmetto is around 1000-2000mg per day. If you are taking 9600mg daily do not be surprised if you get any unwanted effects.

SugarQ
(no login)
January 16 2006, 4:00 PM

i know of several women that take upwards of 3000mg-7000,mg of SP a day. does it work? well you can look through the routine section and the stats section. IMO it doesnt make a difference how much you take. more doesnt mean better. SP is suppose to reduce DHT levels and men are usually recommended to take 160mg -320mg a day. men typically have more DHT and DHT related problems so i cant imagine why a woman (normal average woman) would feel that she needs to take 10X that amount.
http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case8965.htm now this is the first time im reading that SP may prevent estrogen from binding to recepters. if thats the case then it would mean that It works again NBE. im not too sure if this information is accurate but its something to read.
if you are going to take SP just be aware of the BC warning and consider back up BC. and there are side effects like headaches and upset stomach so be careful. and dont exceed 3000mg a day. there isnt a danger that i know of but its a wast of money if it has little or no NBE effect and you there is a possibility it could prevent NBE all together.

prettysoulful
(no login)
January 18 2006, 2:27 PM

SP is an adaptogenic herb. It can block both DHT and estrogen depending on what the whole body may need at the time. In general, SP displays an anti-estrogenic effect when the person has overly high estrogen levels which also prevents the body from releasing testosterone. It is believed to help displace or block foreign estrogens from filling the receptors allowing the body's natural estrogen to fill the receptors instead. SP helps promote balance no matter which hormone is out of whack.

A dosage of 160mg-720mg of SP extract should be sufficient to see results without experiencing side effects. If you have reason to believe that your testosterone levels are above normal, more may be required, but start with the dosages above for a few weeks then gradually add on to that.

Keep in mind, that lowering testosterone is a very small part of NBE for most women. Balancing estrogen(usually with herbs), prolactin(usually with massage), progesterone(with creams or nutritional supps that increase natural progesterone production), and human growth hormone(mostly with adequate sleep patterns) are all needed to increase the success of NBE.

Instead of overdosing SP, try reducing the dose and using massage(prolactin) and a heat pad for about 20 minutes. The heat helps the body naturally convert the testosterone that is present in the breast into estrogen. Effects from heating can sometimes be seen the next day, but need to done regularly for lasting results. But before you start blasting the heat for hours at a time, be aware the the temp needs to stay in the medium range and on for no more than 30 minutes per session or you may prevent growth instead.

SugarQ
(no login)
January 18 2006, 3:19 PM

i would say it safer to get a prescription DHT/testosterone blocker like spironolactone then to guess and check as to how high your levels are. if you dont know for sure you are high in androgen and you are taking 3000mg a day you might as well go see your doctor and get as prescription so at least your doctor is supervising you. i probably wouldnt go above 1000mg a day. 360 is more then enough for a man and there is no reason that most women would need more (not even for NBE). but if you find yourself getting great NBE results with 3000mg and you have no side effects then keep doing what you are doing. Prescripton drugs like spironolactone works great at blocking DHT level and it also is Known to cause NBE. so instead of self medicating yourself with herbs you can get a doctor's help to get your hormone levels under control. this is just another option to look into.

Cyan
(no login)
January 19 2006, 9:59 AM

SugarQ, I think you may be mistaking extracts for berries. 320mg extract at a ratio of 10:1 is equivalent to 3200mg. However, Angela did write that she was taking the extract and not the berries...

Angela, I wouldn't go beyond the manufacturer's daily dose recommendation since some are more potent then others. That could be a reason why you are getting sick even though the dosage is lower.

SugarQ
(no login)
January 19 2006, 5:58 PM

yeah you are right Cyan, the whole 10:1 equivillance thing totally left my find. thanks.

saw palmetto
March 1 2007 at 8:52 PM Laura (no login)

can anyone who has taken saw palmetto tell me how long they took it for?
I am still trying to find out why I had this heavy bleed, I believe saw palmetto can cause lengthy internal bleeding and should not be used before any operation, but not sure about menstrual bleeding.
thanks

Carol ann
(Login Chefette)
Laura
March 5 2007, 3:45 PM

SP is great for women who are a B cup and below...usually. I know some women who have had great success on SP ,and were my size . Im a C cup. But , like with all herbs, you should not take them constantly. You need to take a break from it once in awhile so you dont cause damage to yourself.
Im using Latavi, which has SP in it, but is such a low dose, I ramp up. I have started to see some results,and it has been only close to 3 weeks.
My suggestion to you is, if you aretaking whole herbs, to break a day or two inbetween your sessions. Like maybe be full force 2 weeks, break a 2 day break, then full force 2 weeks. That will help you keep the body from responding to the whole herbs in a bad way. Just like with St Johns wort. You would only wanna be on that for 1 week, off a week and back on because too much of that,and exposure to the sunlight , can cause damage to your skin. My herbalist told me that one.
Hope this helps. If it didnt, Im sorry babe.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
Re: saw palmetto
March 5 2007, 4:02 PM

b carful wiith St Johns wart-do not take if on contraceptive or BC
It interferes with the hormones etc

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 5 2007, 4:16 PM

I took SP close to a year I believe, and didn't have any hassle with it, no heavy periods etc. I did take breaks though every few months.
It has blood thinning properties so you should not take it before going into surgery, that is correct, but goes for a few other herbs such as Fenugreek too.

Laura
(no login)
saw palmetto
March 5 2007, 4:42 PM

Hello carol ann,

Thankyou for your advice on the SP I never thought of taking a break, I take wonderup with all the herbs altogether in it and only had a break once.
I think the SP is good, it made me fuller, and I had the pains.
I shall wait to see what my periods is like next time and then I may start again.
Must have a look at Latavi, I am not able to take too many herbs because of my crohns disease and heavy medication. the wonderup has been great although progress was slow.
thanks once again.
Laura
x

Lisa 121

Thats interedting to know you took saw palmetto for a year with no problems, did you have a break? also did you get growth? I would love to know as I feel the SP helps in the growth.
thanks
Laura
ps what dosage of SP did you take?

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
March 5 2007, 7:31 PM

I've been taking Saw Palmetto all along, and I find it very easy to tolerate. I think that because its not a phytoestrogen, it doesn't cause as many issues as some of the other herbs. It is said to gradually (slowly) increase breast size over time. I believe it has been working for me, just very gently and slowly.

Good luck!

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 5 2007, 9:36 PM

Hi Laura, yes, I took breaks from it, and about 320 mg of extract a day. I have high androgen levels so that was a good dose, even though I seem to be doing a lot better on lower dosages of Nettle root now and definitely prefer that, also since that doesn't interfere with my BCP, while on SP I didn't take the pill just because I didn't see the point and didn't want to take the risk of getting pregnant.
I have grown quite well, and probably wouldn't without an androgenic herb just because of my hormone imbalance.
You can check out my programs page and my pics, it shows you pretty much everything there. Lisa's picture page is mine if you want to check it out.

Laura
(no login)
March 5 2007, 10:09 PM

Lisa 121,

I have just checked your programme and pictures, WELL DONE you have definate growth. I think your pictures look great.
I was taking 540mg of saw palmetto three times a day, maybe too much, did you have any side effects with nettle root?
You must be so pleased, like myself it took a long time but its such a happy achievement when you see growth.
did you find that SP caused weight gain at any stage as I see your weight changed throughout the months ?

Laura
x

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 6 2007, 11:45 AM

Hi Laura, thank you so much for the compliments, and yes, I am so pleased with my new boobs, I feel like I am finally getting closer to that A cup goal of mine, and once I am there, nothing stopping me from getting to a B :-)

I just read through your programme page and I am so sorry to hear about all the problems you are having, that must be so very difficult and I can't imagine what you must be going through on a day to day basis.
How much did you grow on Wonderup and the SP? I really like the nettle root because it has been so uncomplicated for me and I have to take so much less to achieve more than the SP ever did as in stopping the effects that my wacky testosterone levels have on my body and daily life. If you have done well with the SP and not felt any side effects than stick with it, but if it is okay with your body and crohns disease to swap the SP for the Nettle root maybe it would be worth a try.
Another thing that I am doing just now that you could maybe try without introducing more pills into your routine is drinking Spearmint tea instead of either. I found a Spearmint camomile tea mix in my local health store, it is yummie and the BBC say that two cups help with hirsutism, which suggests it does the same as the SP and Nettle root.

As for the SP, you weren't taking too much, I took the extract, so I took about an equivalent of 3200mg of berries, which is really high and I would not recommend this dose to anyone with normal androgen levels.
You must have been taking berries, and the dosage sounds about right to me. You could always try it with one pill less a day but the three shouldn't have been too much, unless they bothered your body otherwise.

I don't have any side effects on the Nettle root, I feel great on it and no negative effects at all, no weight gain (even though I could do with that just now) or anythinthing else.

The SP did cause weight gain for me, especially around my bum, tum and thighs and I noticed cellulite as well, which I never had showing before so that wasn't too nice and at all the wrong places, even exercising regularly did not seem to help. I also noticed that my hair got thinner at one point but that balanced itself out again. They weren't major problems and I could take it again, it's just that the Nettle works so much better for me and I like it that I don't have to take such high dosages as well.

As for the weight fluctuations, as for losing the weight, they were unrelated to the SP, I lost quite a lot because of going through a rough time for a while. Then it was so hot during the summer that I just didn't eat much and lost even more weight without realising until I put my trousers back on in autumn :-).
I am still trying to get back on track, I gained some after the summer but was ill for weeks and lost most of that again, so I was pretty much back to square one and I am looking to gain at least another 2 kilos just now to get back to being in the normal weight range. Hopefully my boobs will gain with that as well, they did fluctuate quite a bit with the weight changes.

I hope I answered your questions and didn't go on too much, I tend to do that sometimes.
Take care,
Lisa xx

Laura
(no login)
March 6 2007, 1:15 PM

Hello Lisa 121,

Thankyou for your good advice and support, I think I did well to get growth at 46 years old (I sound like a granny now) but having been so so thin all my life with absolutely no boobs, this has been a great achievement for me.
I started off absolutley flat and now have one boob a C cup and the other one a B cup much smaller, but I am trying to get the smaller one to catch up.
People were always remarking on my thinness and that got me down especialy as I could not help it due to my illness.
I started wonderup just over a year ago, and after ten months I grew more than a cup size, recently I introduced saw palmetto, its just my recent heavy bleed that made me wonder if it was the SP but now hearing your story that you have taken it for a year without problems, I may start up again.
Do you really think the SP causes thinning hair? I thought it helped hair loss?
I don't think the nettle root may be good for me as it can cause a tummy upset, I am so limited as to what I can take, I don't even think I should be taking these herbs as they may interact with my medication, but I won't be on them for life so I'm doing this as a personal challenge.
Each day is difficult as I suffer after eating and many times my wonderup and SP go straight down the loo. so I have to battle with how I feel.
It so good to see results such as yours and many others here, and it just goes to show that boobs can grow at a later age as well.
I wish you heaps of luck with more growth, and you will get there because you look so good now, what a difference.
I would like to send pictures but I have low esteem at the moment with my uneven boobs, I mean there is a cup size differnce. but If I reach my goal I may send them one day.
Thanks again for your help. and keep growing.
Laura
xx

Alwayshopeful
(no login)
What sort of nettle?
March 6 2007, 5:36 PM

Hi, I'm a visitor still learning from you all while deciding what to try. If I want to take nettle as opposed to Saw Palmetto does it need to be specified as nettle root. Holland and Barrett do stinging nettle capsules, is this the same thing?

Thanks for any help.

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
March 6 2007, 5:58 PM

I thought that Holland & Barrett had nettle leaf capsules but not nettle root, in which case it wouldn't be the right thing. You definitely need nettle root.

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 7 2007, 2:58 PM

Hello Laura, I am glad if I can help.
I am so jealous of your growth, I would give lots to just have a full A cup, and you have a B and C well done for that!!!
I think it is crazy that people older than 20 can still grow boobs, but it is so good because otherwise we would be stuck being flat forever.
I know it is a downer when one boob is bigger than the other, my right is always smaller than the left and I don't like it much either, even though because they are both so small the difference isn't that obvious.
You could try doing some exercises, like push ups etc., that may even them out slightly and give them extra lift too if you wanted that :-).
What I believe really makes a difference is the accupressure that is on pansyclubs massage page. I just press a few of the spots at night at the moment, I just don't get around to massaging, too lazy and been doing it for far too long and since starting it 5 days ago my boobs have started to tingle again and are definitely fuller again, my boyfriend noticed too so I am not just imagining it.

Another girl just posted saying that she got heavy bleeding and a long period as well and is attributing it to the SP, so maybe it does cause that problem? Everyone reacts different to different herbs and it may just be that my body didn't react like that, so maybe be stay off it after all.

I have a really sensitive stomach, I have a chronic gastritis due to my biological set up and it gets aggravated with certain foods.
I never heard about the Nettle root causing stomach upsets, I thought the SP did. I am not really clued up about Crohn's disease, but my stomach reacts really quickly to herbs. I notice taking silica, turmeric etc. and quite a few other things that I take, the fenugreek sometimes doesn't sit easy either, but the Nettle root hasn't caused me any extra upsets, the SP caused me more hassle than that. The great thing with the Nettle root is that you really only need to take 1 capsule a day to have the same effect as the SP, two at most, depending on the dosage of the capsules.
You can always break up the capsule and drink it as a tea as well, maybe that would be easier on you as you could even divide it up throughout the day and take small dosages repeatedly.

Or the Spearmint tea, peppermint is calming on the digestive tract, I am not sure about the spearmint but again I don't notice any ill effects on my stomach and I really start having hassle with the least foods. Again, I really don't know anything about Crohn's so sorry if I am rambling and this isn't helping because it doesn't apply at all.

I am not sure with the SP and hair loss, but I think it is meant to be for men who lose their hair, so I am not sure what the mechanisms would be. Maybe it was all the stuff I was taking together but I have not had any hassle since stopping the SP.

I admire that you have the courage to do this and go on and live your life the way you want to re. taking the herbs to get bigger boobs despite what you are going through and having to take your medication. Maybe you could ask your doctor about the Nettle root and if that would be okay?

Don't send pictures until you feel comfortable, but I don't think that because they are uneven that should stop you. The two body halfs are never the same, and boobs rarely are even, so yours aren't out of the ordinary at all and no one is going to scoff at them or your growth just because they aren't the same size. You should be proud and happy with your boobs and what you have achieved because you have done so very well getting to where you are with all that is going on in your life.

Wow, I really went on again. Maybe some of it helps, but I would really maybe stay off the SP just because that other girl has said the same as you.

Good luck and I hope you find something that works for you and doesn't cause you any side effects or stomach upsets.
Oh, have you tried licorice for your stomach? Whenever I have a bad stomach I eat from the panda licorice from Holland and Barrets, and a few pieces usually make it a lot better.

Take care,
Lisa xx

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 7 2007, 2:59 PM

Sorry, it was flatkat that has the problem with the SP too.

Laura
(no login)
your boobs will grow
March 7 2007, 6:46 PM

Hello Lisa 121,

I got married six years ago aged 40, and I remember during the preperation of getting my dress made. the designer tokd me to wear a padded bra, I could not fit an A cup bra, I was so flat, not even a slight curve, I never never thought I would grow at my age,
I discovered wonderup through looking at NBE over a year ago because I just wanted boobs. I had never thought of NBE years ago, I just accepted that I would never have boobs. and I had been very ill for many years.
My husband said to me a few weeks ago, gosh you are big here now pointing to the booby area, he said, I remember when we first met, you were so flat (thanks for reminding me lol) he does not know about my little project although he questions the WU pills, when they arrive I always tear off the label.
I have learned a lot from my illness, I nearly lost my life ten years ago due to the severity of my crohns, and I took a positive direction in being strong.
I started the chemotherapy three months after I got married and was told I would be talking this for the rest of my life. so no children unfortunately.
I would beg anyone to stay positive about booby growth, our bodies change as we age, In my twenties I was an AAA cup in my thirties I was the same.
I did not have pain during all the time on WU so growth can still take place.
I'm sorry you have gastric ptoblems, diet is important, I'm sure you will learn what you can eat. thanks for the tips on spearment tea and licorice, I may try those. Crohns disease is an auto immune disease, it starts off with abnormal white cells in the bowel causeing inflammation. there is
no cure, and surgery is only temporary relief for many. I don't have much bowel left but I have a very careful diet. I will ask my specialist about nettle root, although my chemo drug is very strong, it does cause thinning hair, I thought maybe the SP would help.
Thats interesting news about Flatkat using SP and having a heavy bleed. Is she still around?
I can't do any excersice as my crohns is very debilating, ie I can't bend to pick up anything and my tummy is swollen so I can only hope that the WU will do something for my smaller boob, I am using the PM cream for massage and cocoa butter.
I spoke to votexhealth regarding my meds and wonderup, they said growth would be very very slow if at all as the
medication is so strong. but I emailed them and told them about my progress.
Don't give up, I want to hear about your C cup boobs, you have the advantage of being much younger and healthier than me. A healthy diet is important too.
I just want to share my story as an example that there is hope. sorry if I have talked too much on my illness.
Thankyou for your help, I will let you know if I start the nettle root. but will take your advice and stop the SP for now.
You are an achievement too though, your pictures are great. I may find the will to send mine when I feel a bit stronger physically. I'm battling a lot of pain at the moment.

keep growing.
Laura
xx

ps sorry about the long reply thanks for sharing with me

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 7 2007, 10:55 PM

Hello Laura, don't apologise for writing about your illness, there is nothing to apologise for. I have had quite a few things wrong with me and many doctor visits since I was a child so I know what it is like and it is good to sometimes talk about it to get it off ones chest.

I have read about the Crohn's a bit and I know that turmeric is used for inflammatory diseases of any kind, it is great and I have been using it to get rid of a bad inflammation I had in my lung that antibiotics wouldn't get rid of and it has worked a treat. Maybe you could ask your doc about that and do some research on the net for yourself but that may help on top of your chemo? I am so sorry to hear that you have to use that and keep on using it, I know it makes you fatigued, which can make you feel very low because it is so difficult to just do normal daily tasks because of that plus the pain doesn't help. I know it sounds crazy but if you can, some aerobic exercise, just a little every day that doesn't strain you, can help get your energy levels up, it boosts the bodies immune response, improves mood (because all those nice feel good hormones are released) and generally will make your body function better to deal with disease.
I am no doctor or anything but I have studied quite a few health related modules, I am at university and doing my last year now so I had to read lots on lots of stuff and am really interested in anatomy, how it all works etc., just because I had a few things wrong with me and you always know someone else who has something and I have access to all those scientific journals.

I know about all that exercise and cancer stuff because I have had to read studies on this just recently and am reading some just now, and the effects exercise has on it (that module I am taking just now is about health and exercise).
Anyway, studies have shown that if you can manage to get patients to exercise for a while every day they recover better from the disease, have better immune function while being on chemo and have a better quality of life in general, even if terminally ill. It is hard to get motivated if you are feeling already so crap but the less you are active the worse your body will get, some crazy guy done a study a good while ago, where he had healthy subjects who stayed in bed for four weeks and he recorded how their bodies deteriorated at weeks 1-4, and there was a rapid decline. I think you get what I mean, and I hope I am not imposing or anything, and I am not going on about doing push ups here for your boobs. If you want to exercise it would be just something that does not cause you any extra discomfort and it is good to get someone to show you how much, and what is best for your condition. You should be able to get information or a referral to a physiotherapist or sports and exercise specialist from your physician to help you.
Sorry if you know all this already, and I know it is so hard even thinking about doing anything besides trying to get by every day.

If you want any more details on this or studies you could just e-mail me.
And sorry if I go on and I really really don't want to step on your toes or offend you, I am terrible and always have been because I want to help people and if I think I maybe could then I just have to jump in there and I know it sometimes really isn't welcome, so I hope that I didn't offend you.

As for my own diet etc., I have had this problem for a good few years now and have always been a fussy (healthy) eater, I never liked high fat foods, never been a fan of chocolate, coffee, fizzy drinks, and those are pretty much what set my stomach off, so not a big problem. Also with my elevated testosterone levels it is important to follow a wholemeal diet, lots of fruit and veg and my mom brought me up to eat like that anyway, so mostly I am fine. The only thing where my stomach sometimes bothers me, and that I have that problem, is when I go to the cinema and eat popcorn, it just won't take that :-), so most of the time I just stick to a bottle of water and a packet of crisps or so. I think you can learn to adjust to many things, even if they suck really badly. You will never like them or be fine about them but you learn to live with them and to accept them.
I am going to have to go, I am so tired, but I would like to chat with you more if you like to, so if you want you can e-mail me at larsonlena@yahoo.co.uk, I don't check that account that often (I don't like posting my proper one on the net) so if you just let me know if you sent me an e-mail I will get back to you then.
Sorry if there are spelling mistakes etc., I am tired and that sometimes happens then (and other times too).

Thank you again for your compliments on my pics, I am proud of my progress and I think I will be happy if I reach a full A or B cup, for now just a full A cup would be fine by me, SOOO much better than what I didn't have before.

Take care of yourself and do consult your doctor about taking those herbs, and ask about the turmeric, it is used for so many things and called the wonderherb because of it, so it may really be good if your doc thinks it is okay for you to try.
And sorry if my post was too long, I really went on and on there... :-)

Oh, and Flatkat posted under the thread "im a n00b but...." just yesterday, so you can check there.

Lisaxx

Laura
(no login)
March 8 2007, 11:19 AM

Hello Lisa 121

sorry, I was giving you my long emails very late last night, but I enjoyed our chat.
I don't know a great deal about Tumeric, I believe it helps to produce natural cortisone in the adrenal glands, it may cause long term ulcers in the stomach if taken for too long, sorry if I'm wrong in this as you will know more about it.
I came across it last year when I was diagnosed with Helicobacter Pylori, which if untreated can lead to stomach cancer in 3% of people.
I am being tested next week to check that it has been iradicated.
I probably sound lazy when I say I don't excersise, but my condition even when walking can bring on diarrhoea or incontinence, sorry

to be graphic on this, but this is how I am affected with crohns. anything physical brings on an attack. yesterday I saw my specialist, by the time I did the journey and got home, I had chronic diarrhioea for two hours last night. but thats normal for me. I also have an obstruction in the bowel, so my specialist is being ultra careful in the intake of everything. I would say I'm in about 70% remission, my anaotmy has been re-constructed in a hig way, lost most of the small bowel and half of my colon. basically when I eat, I get diaarhoea immediately. the Fenegreek in the wonderup is too strong, it gaves me stomach pains every time I take it, but I may stay on these herbs only for a few more months as I feel they are bloating my tummy too much. and causeing too much gas.
I do try and stay as active as I can, you are right in saying that too much rest is not so good, althought I need a short sleep in the afternoon as the chemo drug causes great fatigue.
I like yourself have a great interest in the anatomy and medicine in general, peace of mind is the first thing to good health, even in my very bad days I stay positive, Just keep teling myself today is bad, but tomorrow will be better.
Have you any ideas on a natural remedy for dark curles under the eyes, only recently developed this, they are not too dark but I have the cirles.
all my blood test reults are good, got my report yesterday, I am not iron deficient. would love some help on this.
I have just got this new computer a few weeks ago and I'm learning how to use it. don't have an email account in yahoo set up yet but will let you know when I do. its good to talk to you and there is so much we can learn from each other exchanging information.
You have been very kind in responding to my support, I am grateful for this. long term illness is personal and so few people really understand how your life is affected in a daily basis.
I may have to just keep with the massage on my smaller boob if I come off the herbs.
love Laura
xx

ps have you ever tried the PM cream thats what I am using, it definately gives great fullness.

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 8 2007, 5:05 PM

Hello Laura, I don't mind long e-mails, mine usually get that way without meaning to, I enjoyed our chat as well.

You are right about the turmeric causing ulcers if taken too long or at too high dosages, so maybe it isn't the herb for you, I just checked it again and it said it can hinder the break down of drugs in the liver or something, thus increasing levels of the drug in the blood, so that doesn't sound too good. I am not using it long term, I have tendinitis just now so am taking it for that but am not a fan of taking too much stuff for ages anyway, the BE herbs on their own and the other supplements I need to take are quite enough already.

I hope your tests turn out well next week, I have my fingers crossed for you.

I am sorry to hear that you get such bad problems when moving, that is terrible, and I can understand why you wouldn't do any exercise like that. If you can do short 10 or even 5 minute walks a day, or broken up during the day short walks that don't strain you that would at least get your circulation going. The benefits of short bouts of exercise are actually the same as long ones in one go. I am not going to talk about it anymore, just wanted to squeeze that info in there, at the end of the day you can only do what your body allows you to.

I can't believe your diarrhea lasts that long, that must be really painful. Is there nothing you can take that can maybe help with that?

The Fenugreek can cause bloating, if you take it with meals, or before them, it is different for anyone, you may avoid that, or at least lessen it, so try and experiment with it a bit if you can.
I think eating some liquorice may be able to help with the bloating too, it really is quite good for digestion. Buy organic or natural liquorice though and I would avoid taking any more capsules.
I have noticed on myself how much a positive attitude can help with healing your body, or even on my boobie journey, it is good that you stay positive and manage to do so with all that is going on.

You should sleep in the afternoons if it helps you, my mom always has a nap in the afternoon and has done so since I can remember because she doesn't sleep much at night and it helps her get through the day. Since in Japan I think 1/2 hour nap is part of being at work because it helps stay fresh I believe it wouldn't be a bad idea if we done that in Europe too.
I didn't mean that you shouldn't rest at all, just that getting your circulation moving is a good idea and if you could do some exercise that that can improve mood and well being, but as I said above, you have to see what is possible for you with your condition and no one can know that better than yourself and it is great that you do try and stay active despite all the trouble you get when you do.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about under eye circles, except that you can get them when you are fatigued from lack of sleep etc., so if you haven't been sleeping well or are tired it may just be due to that. I found this link on google

http://www.skinlight.co.uk/skin_treatmen...QgodzAL73Q

They offer cremes for those. I use rio rosa mosqueta for reducing the appearance of scars and have started using it under my eyes as well. I don't have dark circles but the skin is starting to get dry there and just a little of that oil (it is so expensive) helps smooth it and make the skin look really nice, maybe that would help? I am sorry I can't help you more with this, but if you search some more on google you may find something else you can use.
You may just have the circles because you skin is thin there, on that site above it said that some people are genetically more prone to having those because they have very thin or pale skin under the eyes, it could just be from not being outside much or so. If you can sit out in the sun to get fresh air, even if you can't walk far or so, if you have a back garden lie there and read or something, maybe you just need some fresh air and sun.
Did the doctor check all the other vitamin levels? With your diarrhea it may well be that you just don't get enough nutrition and vitamins in general, so that may have to do with it? But you said your blood results were fine? I really don't know, I wish I could help you more with this.

You seem to be doing well using your computer, my mom has had hers for a good few years now and she still uses the instruction sheet that she wrote down when I showed her the 5th time how to use it and she still never remembered. It kind of looks like this "Enter above shift" and so on, it is really funny when you read through it, she just doesn't have the ambition to get her head around it, as she doesn't like anything too technical, I think that is her way of rebelling against the technical advancement, she just won't learn how to use it. :-)
Google have a e-mail too, the link is www.gmail.com, I think they may be better than yahoo, the yahoo one I have I never really use.
Setting up an e-mail account is easy, just enter as little and as much fake info as possible and make sure you click the right boxes in order to not receive any of their news etc. They sometimes are sneaky with that part, saying that if you do not not want to receive any news then do not click the box or the like.
I like talking to you too, I don't like sharing too much info over the internet on a forum so if you can e-mail me it will be easier as we can talk more openly.

Laura I am glad if I can give you some support, I don't have anything as severe as you do but have had my share of rubbish so I do have an idea what it is like to be stuck with something that is really unpleasant for the rest of your life and having to make sometimes quite large adjustments in order to be able to accommodate those things. I can't imagine what it must be like for you, that is so horrible, and having to take those chemo drugs for the rest of your life is just unimaginable as you are always stuck with the fatigue and whatever other side effects there are from it, and you seem to be coping so well despite all that, you must be really strong and courageous!

Try those pressure points that I told you about, I really only press on 5 or so and it only takes me a few minutes, but I really notice the difference, I don't really massage at all at the moment and my boobs really seem to be bigger and swollen these past few days despite that.

I better go, I have to check on the meal for tonight, I am making veggie stew or soup, undecided as yet. :-)

I haven't tried the PM cream, I have quite effective batters with Fennel extract, olive oil etc., I haven't used it for ages but that stuff really makes a difference, the recipe is on my programmes page if you want to check it out if you ever run out of the PM :-).
I try and keep my money together as much as I can and those herbs cost quite a bit if you take them so long.
Regarding your smaller boob, I would only massage that one anyway as you want that to catch up, with me the smaller one always grows slower and the other one doesn't have any hassle being faster even when I do not massage it at all.

I better run, take care and I hope you have an alright day with not any hassle from your crohn's,
love Lisa xx

Laura
(no login)
March 8 2007, 7:41 PM

Hello Lisa 121

You're right about info in the interent, I will set up an email account soon, you would laugh at my technical skills, I'm really a beginner at this.
Just want to say, sorry to hear that you have tendinitis, My husband has recently been diagnosed with this, he has two ruptures in both shoulders, they are so bad, that surgery won't help. He has just had cortisone injections in both and feels much better, although moving his arms can still cause pain.
That is a very very painful condition, don't know if you ever were offered steriod injections, but it will help. I'm sure you'rte getting the right treatment though.
We live in a flat without a garden, but I go out every day, even when I'm very ill, another bad day today, diarrhoea all day, can't take anti-diarhoea drugs due to my obstruction, alo I am not allowed to sit in sunshine because of my chemo drugs, as there is a risk of skin cancer.
we are having a holiday at Easter so I shall relax and enjoy as much as I can.
regarding the dark circles, you hit the nail on the head on that one, I have thinning skin due to long sterm steriod use. I thought this may be the case.
I shall surf the net on that info you gave me, thanks a lot.
Enjoy your stew this evening, I'm cooking a fillet steak for us but I don't feel liking eating as my tummy is burning in pain. I think its an early night tonight for me.
I must try those pressure points, it sounds like you're getting fuller and growing, FANTSTIC I think you may have those B cups sooner than you think.
will talk soon I hope
love Laura
xx

Becci
(no login)
March 15 2007, 9:07 PM

Hi, I ran across this message board , searching for alternatives for breast enhancements. I just recently started saw palmetto amongst other herbs and after taking it for a month I feel exhausted. Good news is my breasts show signs of getting bigger already!! Which makes me think I can cope with the exhaustion. No other problems to report, no bleeding, no weight gain, just seem to feel tired all the time. I guess I can try another anti-androgen instead of the saw palmetto and see if that makes any difference. The question is whether another herb works as well as saw palmetto has for me.

Becci

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon