Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so far .5" increase !

[/quote]
Oh no dear, i was on ub for six months after i got very sick so it helped me get back to my normal size, when i was sick i shrank down to 31 inches across and got back up to 33 on ub, and now am going on an herbal program and swells up to 35 across but i think permanent 34.5 across cause it depends on when i measure i get different sizes ---example; in the morning i tend to swell from the pills, and then it goes down during the day if i forget to take my morning pills

edit; ive been on herbal pills for a full month and onto my second month -- im not too sure where you got the two months mark for ub from, and not really, i noogle only once every two weeks /quite busy atm with school and work/ and i only do it for 15-30 minutes low pressured -- sometimes i dont even feel the pull but ive had my boobs turn purple before so i dont want that to happen, i cannot answer your question on which method i seem to grow the most becaues i've seen promise on both, herbal is full of swelling and lies but it does get results nad ub is slow but the results you see are there to keep, after 6 months of herbal i will be able to determine which ive grown the most on and i have a feeling ill stick to herbal for a year unless i get to my goal faster... i hope i do..... u.b balanced me out when i felt really imbalanced, now i have no foggy memories, or headaches at all just growth. im overall happier
[/quote]

Just based on the date of your post in Nov but I did not realize you said in the first post in Sept that you planned to invest 6 months into this. Thx for clearing up. Wow, that was fast growth. I am so envied Smile I guess I have to learn how to b patient and work harder. I m only in 2nd week tho.
Sometimes you wonder how celebrity actors got their muscular bod within few months I guess that was all they doing 6,7 hrs per day! I need to invest more time into this if I want to expedite the growth *sic*
-V

new update - wearing a 32C bra from victoria secret, it fits all of me in it and i am pleased. my right boob is still bigger than the other which fills more nicely but that is fine as i am looking for overall bust enhancement -- will be taking a break mid to end of june due to vacation lets see if i lose anything then ! my boyfriend who has been a skeptic til now says that my breasts are coming in nicely and that i should continue -- im actually having a lot more cleavage and he likes that

p.s oh yeah back on the birth control after a 6 month hiatus -- i hope i still grow ... or i may have to reformulate due to this

What is UB please and what brand?

(07-06-2013, 11:40 PM)SexyBoobs Wrote:  What is UB please and what brand?

UB *IS* a brand. It stands for UltraBreast, which is a brand of bovine ovary glandular mixed with a few other ingredients.

(07-06-2013, 11:51 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(07-06-2013, 11:40 PM)SexyBoobs Wrote:  What is UB please and what brand?

UB *IS* a brand. It stands for UltraBreast, which is a brand of bovine ovary glandular mixed with a few other ingredients.

thank you for answering Big Grin ahh... im gonna be gone for two weeks now time for vacation... lets see what happens because i will be binge drinking and partying all day and night so hopefully i dont lose my results due to the fact when i lose weight i first lose it in the breast and butt area... damn these asian genetics Angry

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon