Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new noogler

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and wanted to post a thread about my experience as I try out the noogleberry. Any thoughts or feedback I welcome. I hope maybe also this thread will help people wondering to buy it or not as I had a lot of questions on the validity of this. Going on the noogleberry forums specifically is (of course) going to be full of praise for the product so I didnt feel i could get an acurate view point from there. I found the forums here and I have seen mixed reviews on the noogleberry so, like many people Im sure, Im hoping it works Tongue

I am 31, tall, and good shape. people often tell me im pretty but i don't feel great about myself and my chest is my number one complaint.
I am a 32B and would even consider plastic surgery but think of it as such a negetive route with many risks, plus I wouldnt even have the money.
One day after feeling quite down on my self about my chest i proceeded to read various websites, forums, etc and broke down and bought a noogleberry.

I must admit I bought it in one of those fits of despair and had multiple reservations about if i would actually use it but it arrived last night and I decided to try it out. My main reservation is just the thought 'would this just stretch them out and make them saggy'
but I decided nursing didnt do that (even though I was much younger when I nursed) and i already have stretch marks on them so I might as well.

I honestly don't want huge DD boobs. I personally would be quite happy with a C cup (that is the average cup size in the US i've read) i think most guys are happy with that and i can still find clothes that fits nicely. SO 1 cup size is my goal! Wink

I attempted it last night as my first use. I find it hard to get the suction just right but once i do its fine.
I also notice the left one gets noticably bigger then the right when it starts swelling up.
idk if it was bigger to begin with or what Tongue

My thought is, after watching some some stuff on the brava, that if the brava really works (im thinking there must be something to it as its being featured in the news and major magazines, even if it doesnt work for all women and only increases size a little thats ok with me)
but that you have to wear for 8 hours.
But my thought is to try and use the noogle in a slightly similar fashion. i cant manage a whole 8 hours every night but i think I will try to manage as much time as i can at a moderate level and on occasions when i don't have as much time then I will kind of do what i can to get them swollen in a short time.

The theory behind it that the increased pressure makes the body create new tissue growth seems to make a bit of sense but I feel the 15-45 min recomended really isnt enough time logically for the body to feel that it needs to create tissue growth much as it returns back to normal so fast (unless they stayed swollen a long time.) I am not (As of yet as i just started) remaining swollen so i think wearing it for awhile to keep them that way is important.

Idk if any of this will work or if these are good thoughts but its where Im starting out and feedback is welcome.

I think if i see any sort of progress by 6 months (even if its jsut swelling lasting a good part of the day) that I will stick with it for a year and evaluate where i am at after that point as to weather or not i feel i recieved any benifits and to continue.
I will be posting updates on my progress too.

Wish me luck! Smile

So i guess Im about 3 weeks in now. I had to miss a few days because of sickness/an injury.

so far I see swelling and I like the swelling but it is also not a lot and doesn't last to long.

I swell naturally most months during my period and when I pump my swelling is very similar level to that (maybe a little more)
I dont think they are a full size bigger but they are jigglier and fill up the my bra more, I like that. However I would say (estimating) that it only lasts about an hour.
I have added more protein and flax seed into my diet and am using palmers stretch mark therapy lotion.
I also (not because of pumping but for other reasons) had my hormone levels checked and they are all normal so I guess I'm on my way.

Haven't seen any growth but its still to early for that. wish me luck that these results will improve and last Smile

Sounds good. Swelling is a good sign. Hopefully you'll start seeing some results soon. I'm almost 2 weeks in, myself.

How is the progress going? Are you noogling everyday?

I actually came here today because I was going to excersize today, had on a tank top and looked down and thought my chest looked bigger. Then I went to the mirror and looked straight ahead and it looked about the same.

I haven't had any permanant noticable results yet which is what I am looking for (women who messure there chest and notice a c, difference well thats not my thing, breasts can naturally swell because of water retention or pms, i need to see notiable and actually gain a size.)

I feel like when I hold my breasts they feel bigger also so it could just be in my head but I do feel like it is having some positive affects so far though I haven't gotten any hard proof yet just my personal feeling.

I will say also that, I know its really bad but I don;t do it every day. I was really dedicaed to when it starts but I can't even remember to take my vitamins daily and when you need to find alone time (dont want to do it infront of my son) and its chilly in your bed room and your sleepy...well I do skip it. I do it multiple times a week for generaly between 1-3 hours at a time about 3-4 times a week. occasionally I have very carefully tried to sleep with it on (Im a light sleeper so I am actually pretty concious of rolling around) but the last time I did it left some (temporary) red spots on my skin so I decided not to do that again.

After today I felt I need to be more dedicated but there is still a large part of me that is skeptical so my motivation level isnt what it should be. and again my swelling isnt huge or anything but I will say it is a difference. I really dont know how to keep myself motivvated honestly.
I try to think of 'think of hat you will look like then' but that really isn't enough when im cozy in bed.

other random things, my left side swells more when pumping however always seems smaller when it goes down.

I hope I'm not to pesamisitc sounding either beause I honestly feel, after feeling my chest over the past month and seeing it today, that while I haven't seen noticable permanant results and can be skeptical at times there is also a part of me that is pretty optimistic.

I think if Im getting some temp results when I don't do it everyday and Im only a month and a half in then there is hope. I am not going to stop even if I occasionally miss some.

When I was nursing I wore a C-D cup. now I know that is because they were full of milk but it also gives me hope.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon