Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6 stage subliminal set that works

click here
It wont work for you if you are not a female or under 18 though. Click on shop and then on of interest to women, its located there. There is a link to a diary (pics included) so you can see and read about that forum members experience with the program(Here). If you want you can look through the forum and read through everyone else's journals and testimonials or signup yourself and ask questions if you have any. The guy that makes the subs has his own journal and posts frequently. I've been using these subs for about 8 months myself and yes they do work, and well. I plan on doing the breast enlargement set after i finish alpha female in 2 months. So this is gonna end up being my journal for that set when i start it. But in the meantime i am gonna see how much growth i can get with massage and flax oil. If you want to test a sub try Absolute Self Confidence 5G in the free instant downloads section. But not before you do the speaker test, its in the same section. If you're already doing a sub from elsewhere or hypnosis its not a good idea to mix programs.
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-NO...ubliminals
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-ma...ed-at-once

Just curious, why can't you be under 18 for this?

my guess is he doesnt want it to have any effect on little girls should they be exposed to it. I'll make a post over there and ask. If anyone has any more questions from here on out feel free to ask here and i will post them over there.

It's suspicious to me that this is your first and so far only post and with the name "Audacious"... but Since the self-confidence is free, and I feel I could use just a little more of that, I've decided to give that a try. I'd love for it to be real. I could definitely use Alpha Female set as well as booby set.

I do think it's nonsense to think the "female" ones won't work for TG's though. It's working on our minds, and it's already well proven fact that no matter what our genetics might say, our minds are female.

(16-09-2012, 03:32 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  It's suspicious to me that this is your first and so far only post and with the name "Audacious"... but Since the self-confidence is free, and I feel I could use just a little more of that, I've decided to give that a try. I'd love for it to be real. I could definitely use Alpha Female set as well as booby set.

I do think it's nonsense to think the "female" ones won't work for TG's though. It's working on our minds, and it's already well proven fact that no matter what our genetics might say, our minds are female.

thats fine im glad you are going to give ASC a chance. You know the meaning of audacious? Thats how i describe myself now after going through 4 1/2 stages of alpha Big Grin. I never thought about the whole TG thing im gonna ask that question too...

Ah. So you meant it just straight up. No punnies.

I get it now ^^.

Sorry, but as a geek, I'm familiar with lots of programs that make use of that word and its stem to make puns about being bold and daring audio apps. Because it sounds so similar...

But yeah, I'll start using ASC tonight, when I sleep.

If it works for me then I might consider trying to scrounge up the cash for alpha female... boobies can wait until I'm done with both ASC and alpha female. Those two sets will take over a year to complete anyways, if they actually work.

I hope you'll forgive my continued skepticism, you are already showing much more interaction and being more "real" than all the spammers we usually get around here, but I'm just naturally a skeptic.

if you can wait until around the 1st of january for the sets wait. They usually do a ridiculous sale around that time. The prices go down a lot. The actually call it The Ridiculous sale lol! But yeah make sure you've got decent speakers thats what the speaker test is for.Dont even worry about the skepticism. I was a skeptic myself at first.

Oh definitely. I was actually planning to wait until tax return time for alpha female. 1st of January is waaaaay earlier. Hopefully the sale is really REALLY ridiculous, cuz I'm not working right now and have zero income. I'd have to borrow and pay it back to whoever I borrow from to buy it on the 1st of January.

Of course. All this is pending that I actually notice any changes from ASC.

My speakers should be more than adequate. They're supposed to go from 18hz to 25 khz. I'm a bit of an audiophile and refuse to buy anything that isn't AT LEAST 20-20.

Nonetheless, I'll go ahead and run their test to be safe. Speakers do age and their effective range does decrease as that occurs. But since they were supposed to be 18-25 at time of purchase, they should still be well inside tolerance.

My desktop computer is named Behemoth for a reason. Only top-quality parts on him.

And yes, I am sensitive to both the lower and upper range...

Yeouuuch my ears! Just ran the test... didn't sound silent to me until about 25/26 seconds.

Both the deepest part and the highest part about killed my ears. I sincerely doubt that I actually so much could no longer hear the range as my ears were just like, uh, no, no more!

But yeah... no weird sound problems. And I ran it in a player I don't currently have any equalizer setting on.

187 $ ?! for the breast enhancement...wow such a rip off

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon