Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what should i use for massage?

what cream or lotion should i use for massage? i have some money but not much.

If you're interested in a basic oil that might actually help growth, you could try evening primrose oil (EPO). The name sounds lovely, but it actually smells a bit like chicken grease. It's supposed to increase aromatization locally, in the actual breast tissue, especially when combined with 20-30 minutes of heat. Aromatization is the conversion of testosterone into estradiol. It costs about $15 for 4oz, which doesn't sound like much, but it should last you 2 or 3 months. Oils last longer than an equivalent amount of cream, at least for me.

Lavender essential oil also has a great reputation for BE. The price per oz is very expensive, but as far as I know, people only use a tiny amount at a time, usually mixed with other oils. You could buy the essential oil and mix it with any regular oil, or you could buy both the 4oz EPO and the 1oz lavender oil and pour them together. It will probably cost around $25 but the combined 5oz should last 3 or 4 months. You could also just skip the EPO and use a premade lavender massage oil like this one: http://www.drugstore.com/weleda-lavender...tid=182929

Does it really work? Any other solution to fade out scars ?

Michelle, for scars I've found vitamin E works well when applied topically. There's plenty of over the counter topical applications out there for that. Stri-Vectin also works well for scars, stretch marks, discoloration etc, you can get it through a dermatologist or even at dept stores like Dillards, it is pricey though. Bio-oil also helps as does rosewater when mixed with other things (?), my mom uses that on her decolletage for sunspots and red spots associated with aging and it seems to help her.

As for what to use for lotion, cream or oil, try to purchase a quality massage cream, there are plenty of great suppliers out there just gotta look through them to find what's in your price range. The advantage of massage oriented products verses general lotions or creams is that it doesn't dry up as quickly when on skin and has much less friction and doesn't clump or pull off dead skin as much as normal lotions do.

If you're looking to mix EO's in with a good base oil, look towards a stable base that doesn't go stale very easily such as Jojba oil, it's relatively inexpensive and has a good shelf life. I'm not sure what EO's would be helpful towards increasing growth in the breast tissue, but that's what research and girls who've been at NBE may have a bit more insight on.

Just research, research, research and then try for a good amount of time as you would with any other method. See what works, maybe even try to set a control of just plain oils verses infusing base oils or creams with EO's.

Hope that helps! Blush

Thanks kmgator for informative post !

No problem Michelle!

Also, depending how much you've read on the forum, you may already know this:

Flax seed oil and cocoa butter are great for self massage as well, it's a cheaper alternative to expensive professional massage supplies. I personally made a mix equal in parts of cocoa butter and flax plus a few drops of lavender oil for smell. It's a bit of a loose mixture so maybe a bit less FSO would make a more homogenous mix.

I read somewhere that almond oil mixed with geranium and ylang ylang are good but now i can't find the post! no idea what amount of each i should put in!? Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon