Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lost growth! Please Help!

Hey all !!

Please help me out here.

I have been taking flax seed powder for a month now. And my growth went from 29" ( approx cos i dint measure exactly when i started ) to 31.5" . It was 31.5" around 10th Sep. My period started on 16th and i stopped the flax till my period lasted that is 21st. And now i am 30.5"Sad

Is it that the growth is not permanent and i should start some other herbs? What herbs may be suitable for me?

I would really appreciate your suggestions..

Thanks in advance!!

Hi
I don't know why you stopped taking the flaxseed during your period, are you suppose to?
I've read a lot on this site about girls gaining growth then losing it. Though they are disappointed they don't give up, they carry on. The growth may go up and down until it settles (as your breasts get used to it). Also, your period may have influenced your size, that extra growth may have just been your booby growth just before a period, and therefore you've not actually lost any of your flax seed growth, if you know what I mean.
I think you should carry on going, don't give up on it yet, I think you've done very well in terms of growth on flax alone in a short period of time. Good luckSmile - I'm taking FSO and rubbing it in. I've been doing it for 2 weeks now and not noticed any difference.

Hey Dj!!!

Thank you so much for all the motivation.

I just thought that you should take a break during period from herbs.I think a few of the personal programs have some kind of break but am not sure how it goes.I think Doll takes a break and then you have all the different days when they take different herbs like some change the herbs on day 14 or something like that.All of that seems like a lot.So i just tried to keep it simple and just stopped it during period.

Maybe this time i'll go ahead without stopping.Have started again since 22nd.Can feel the breasts slightly more fuller.Not much change in the measurements though.Sometimes i wonder if i am measuring correctly too. Huh

Hey please let me in on your progress on FSO too.Good luck with that Smile Tried to get the oil but couldnt find.Buying online will be way too expensive because of shipping.

So will have to be content with only the seeds for now.Am listening to RMR too as much as i can.Like maybe 5 min per day.Massaging with sesame oil once or twice per day.

Hi Virginia
I do know that some herbs have to be taken (and stopped) during different times of your cycle, but I thought FSO was different and you didn't need a break from it. I may be wrong now, may be if anyone else more experienced can help (as I'm not intending to have a break, so if anyone can help us, please do). Also I'm rubbing in using oil, whereas your eating seeds - don't know if that makes a different to whether you have a break or not.
Regarding your loss, I've lost some growth too, which has suddenly happened 2 days ago (which, like you, I'm disappointed, but trying really hard to focus on being positive). I started hypnotherapy 7 weeks ago and after about 3 days my boobs became more fuller/swollen. But they have now lost their fullness, although they not fully back to their original beginning size, but you can see and feel that the fullness has gone.

Hey Dj!

I forgot to mention that taking flax has hit my tummy too as fast as it has effected my breasts. My stomach seems to grow in direct proportion to my boobs Angry

Well, doing fat transfer massage to take care of that. Measuring 31" today morning.thats after 3 days of flax and 10th day of cycle.

I tried the blake talks hypnosis but all the visualisation and all was too much effort. But i do think that hypnosis also works to a certain extent.

Hi Virginia
The FSO hasn't affected my stomach - but as I'm only applying the oil to my breasts and not actually consuming it I wouldn't expect it to.
I tried BlakeTalks and gave up as after 3 months there was nothing whatsoever, and the CDs were just too long. I then tried Steve G Jones, but again after nearly 6 months, nothing. I had a long break and I'm currently doing ANthony Santen (Hypnoticbody), which has given me the results, albeit very small, but at least it's something.

Measuring at 31.5" today.Thats 1" in 1 week.

Dj - Like you suggested this time will not stop taking flax during period. Lets see how far i get. Am super thrilled this time Smile You really boosted my morale. I really want the growth to be permanent. Maybe i will take a break after two months. Lets see...

I wanted to ask you about FSO. Is it very sticky and smelly?Is it manageable? I really want to try FSO but havent found it yet.I feel if taking Flax orally is working then maybe topical application may do wonders Big Grin

It's not stickly, but obviously oily (as it's a oil). It does smell, but you do get used to it and it doesn't seem as bad. My husband said it smells like linseed oil they put on cricket bats (as flaxseed is another name of linseed). I think it smells of lard/frying fat.

Are you in the USA or UK? Wal-mart do FSO in the USA and Holland & Barrett in the UK.

Question: why do you have to stop the nbe process during your period?

Wow Dj! dint know that flax seed and linseed oil are the same.I think i can get some linseed oil. Wow Thanks so much. Smile

Jess - Its not like you have to stop herbs during period. Lot of the girls stop and some dont, some follow a routine taking different herbs on different days of the cycle. My flow is slightly on the heavier side during period hence i decided to stop just to be on the safe side and not aggravate it. My decision was not based on any hard facts or anything.

This time though i may not stop cos in the previous cycle, the flow was alright. i am assuming that may be because of massage. I had started massaging just a few days before my period and had continued it. and lo behold for the first time, my flow was just normal. NBE has other benefits too Big Grin

Measuring at slightly over 31.5" in the morning. Planning to add green papaya and fennel seeds.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon