Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Corset Training Thread

*sneaks tiny Doll into hand bag and smuggles her into the UK to see the freebie NHS doctors.

I tend to agree with most of that about doctors though Doll, I went to see some dude about a patch of redness under my eye last week, free consultation and I walked out needing a load of treatment so I took his prescription and asked my GP for a second opinion instead, ended up paying £30 than £120

Oh, doctors...this is why I stopped worrying about trying to get real insurance and just started learning to diagnose and treat myself. Wink (It's not ideal, but it's been working great for me so far.)

Well, my corset is definitely straightening me a little already. The corset barely pushes up on my breasts anymore like it did in the beginning. I notice I'm standing a little taller now, too. I still slouch a little, but it's a lot less rare. I can't believe it's helping so much already. I can't wait to really start doing back exercises and yoga again. Yoga definitely straightens me out like crazy.

I'm not sure how long it really takes for the ribs to really start moving. Does anyone know what's typical for that sort of thing? If my ribs are hurting in the corset even when it isn't too tight, does that mean they're trying to move? I'm so impatient, I really wish it was easier to find other people's progress and what to expect from this.

I think if you wear the corset for over 15 hours a day and eventually get a sleeping corset for a few more hours, then I reckon it would take you a few years for the ribs to move and stay in a new position. I am no expert but the last time I wore a corset 10 years ago I wore it for that length of time, had a killer diet and exercise routine and did it for 2 years solid no days off. My ribs still moved back to natural state.

I stopped wearing it because I really hated it when anyone touched me and felt the corset under my clothes! It unleashed too many questions about why I was doing it. I am already petite and it was hard to explain and deal with the lectures.

I should have kept going as by now I would have had permanent deformation I am certain of it.

(29-09-2012, 03:53 PM)Babakins Wrote:  I think if you wear the corset for over 15 hours a day and eventually get a sleeping corset for a few more hours, then I reckon it would take you a few years for the ribs to move and stay in a new position. I am no expert but the last time I wore a corset 10 years ago I wore it for that length of time, had a killer diet and exercise routine and did it for 2 years solid no days off. My ribs still moved back to natural state.

I stopped wearing it because I really hated it when anyone touched me and felt the corset under my clothes! It unleashed too many questions about why I was doing it. I am already petite and it was hard to explain and deal with the lectures.

I should have kept going as by now I would have had permanent deformation I am certain of it.

Yeah, it sucks that even after 2 years, your ribs will definitely move back without persistent training. I plan to corset train for at least ten years if I can make it that long, for my back problems, although I might not do it for as many hours every day after a while. How long into the two years did you start to notice your ribs shrinking inward? I'm hoping mine can be noticeably smaller within a year at least, but I don't know how realistic that is, even for someone like myself with very movable ribs. ^^;

My ribs just sprang back after a few hours. LOL sounds awful but they did, I was rather annoyed to say the least. That's what I mean about lifelong commitment, it has to be a part of you rather than you being a part of it. I found intimacy hard especially if I was seeing someone, just too hard to explain to people!

Holy crap! I had no idea who Laura Dore was, but I just googled more of her pics and I officially have a major girl crush on her!!! She has the perfect body in my opinion.

^ I know, she's such a hottie! It took her 4 years to achieve that bod, so I'm expecting to have quite a bit of work ahead of me to hit that point. ^^;

(30-09-2012, 08:05 PM)Babakins Wrote:  My ribs just sprang back after a few hours. LOL sounds awful but they did, I was rather annoyed to say the least. That's what I mean about lifelong commitment, it has to be a part of you rather than you being a part of it. I found intimacy hard especially if I was seeing someone, just too hard to explain to people!

Oh wow, after only a few hours? Dear lord, that is annoying. :/ I hope mine adapt better than that, I want to be hot for next Otakon...

So, the corset is finally sitting completely under my breasts now! I'm so excited! I drive a Ford Mustang, and even with the seat completely lowered now, I'm still siting up straighter than I did before with the seat raised! I feel so close to the roof! I'm beginning to feel my boyfriend's pain in that car. ^^; Who knew all it would take was to sit up straighter.

I'm incredibly sick right now, so I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to corset. I wore it all day today no problem, but if I get much worse I'm going to be like borderline needing to go to the hospital, so there's no way I'm wearing this if that becomes the case. =_= I'm really upset that because of work and everything I'm not able to wear this as much as I'd wanted to. Sad I knew this was going to happen...So maybe my results will be a little slower coming, but I'm still holding on hope to being 24" by next year.

Oh no Doll, take care to get better soon.

Thank you. I think I'm actually getting better already. I think this is my fastest recovery...ever...Luckily, I've been able to wear my corset everyday, and I've actually been wearing it even longer since I'm not working as much. My midsection already looks so much better just being straightened up more, so I'm no longer as impatient to get immediate results.

MEASURED MYSELF TODAY!!!
(Height, not waist.)

I stood 5'4" even the last time I was measured (about two months ago). Today, I am 5'4 3/4"--VERY close to being 5'5"! Big Grin I'm so excited. I knew I felt taller!! I think this means that my spine has already been straightened to some degree--which makes sense, as my corset gave me incredible back pain in the beginning, but the pain has finally tapered off recently. Maybe by next year I will be a full 5'5" or more.

My waistline has been expanding again unfortunately, as being sick has made me irregular again, even with all the probiotics I can take. So I'll have to wait it out and see where I at once this bloating goes down again. I'm still at around 26", but it is a little discouraging after just being 25.5".

Also, my back feels WONDERFUL!!! I actually feel normal for once, even in the hours I don't wear my corset. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon