Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

exbf said his exgf had big boobs, now i'm obessed. already success from acupuncture

Rainbow 

hi all, I'm a newbie at this forum and want to share some of my own experiences.
also starting a few new NBE methods myself and want to share it with everyone here.

my story:
roughly 1 year ago my exbf said to me that he is a boob man and that his exgf had HUGE boobs.
I never felt bad about my boobs before him but ever since then i became very self conscious. and began my NBE journey

my first treatment method was acupuncture.
I did a hormone test and realized i am testosterone dominant (insanely high levels) and suffer from hormonal acne each month.
I also have breast cysts which acupuncutre helps

I did 4 months of acupuncture and my breasts look bigger and rounder with 3cm growth/1 cup size.

now i don't want to continue acupuncture anymore and want to try different methods.

I am planning on taking Diane 35 again since my doctor recommended it to lower my testosterone levels and reduce acne. therefore I have a few questions about certains herbs hopefully someone can answer them.

1. is it ok to take diane-35 and PM together? I am not concerned about its birth control ability since I'm single and not sexually active now.

I did alot of research but cant seem to find the answer. Diane-35 is mostly prescribed as an acne treatment in my country and lowers testosterone levels which i need. would taking PM with it enhance breast growth?

2. what other herbs are good to take along with PM? currently on my list are
fennel- I heard it helps you grow breast tissue
goats rue
wild yam
any other suggestions?

3. I plan on buying a noogleberry and want to start noogling soon to speed up the process. anyone tried noogleberry and herbs together?

If you have that much excessive testosterone you might just find that you don't really even need anything else but T blockers to initially start growth.

I'd suggest starting with saw palmetto and white peony rather than anything else.

If later you still need more, then I'd suggest adding PM.

DO NOT USE DIANE 35!

It contains an anti-androgen known as cyproterone acetate. AKA "cypro" to the TS community. This drug is absolutely absolutely ABSOLUTELY horrible.

If you use SP and WP and maybe PM, you won't likely need anything else other than maybe a progesterone cream.

Do you happen to know the exact numbers of your hormones? That'd be tremendously helpful in guiding me on what doses to suggest you start at for SP and WP. Scientific approaches are always better than guess and check when possible.

(24-09-2012, 03:01 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  If you have that much excessive testosterone you might just find that you don't really even need anything else but T blockers to initially start growth.

I'd suggest starting with saw palmetto and white peony rather than anything else.

If later you still need more, then I'd suggest adding PM.

DO NOT USE DIANE 35!

It contains an anti-androgen known as cyproterone acetate. AKA "cypro" to the TS community. This drug is absolutely absolutely ABSOLUTELY horrible.

If you use SP and WP and maybe PM, you won't likely need anything else other than maybe a progesterone cream.

Do you happen to know the exact numbers of your hormones? That'd be tremendously helpful in guiding me on what doses to suggest you start at for SP and WP. Scientific approaches are always better than guess and check when possible.

hello! thanks so much for your reply!! I have been on diane 35 when I was in college and made my skin perfect..acne free..however I admit I am a bit worried of its side effects and am hesitant to go on it again. if anything can help reduce my T levels and eliminate acne i would give it a try..if all else fails then i would have no choice but diane35

I will take your advice and buy some saw palmetto...however, I cant seem to find white peony, only found a store that sells white peony tea..any other supplements I should take to lower my testosterone levels?
as for the exact numbers, yes I do have them I will post them up once I find my copy from the doctor.
all i know is my doctor said my testosterone levels are higher than males!! freaked me out and im so sick of the nasty pimples i get around my period =(
weird thing is everything else is normal ,my period is regular, doctor did an ultrasound and said im ovulating fine etc...just dont know why my testosterone levels are so high
should i stop the PM now? im getting my period probably tomorrow

I will start noogleberry+collegen routine soon as well

btw, for someone with such wacky hormones, do you think the herb method is better for me or the BO method?

thanks so much!!!

Oh. You're already on PM? Nah, go ahead and continue it...

I wouldn't advise BO in your case. BO also contains a certain amount of testosterone.

As for white peony... Where do you live? Try searching for Bai Shao Yao as well.

The "White Peony" tea is actually NOT even white peony.

You could also try chinese skullcap instead, but that'll block testosterone and estradiol to some degree. More testosterone. White Peony actually doesn't block any testosterone at all, but merely boosts the activity level of your own bodies aromatase to help the T along to becoming E.

If you're in the USA: http://www.1stchineseherbs.com/peony_white_root.html

Anyways, what's best for you is probably going to be getting that T under control. Yes, we'll be using herbs for it. It's much safer than anything your doctor's gunna try putting you on.

(24-09-2012, 03:20 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  all i know is my doctor said my testosterone levels are higher than males!!

In this case the SP dose is easy. And wow... Ask your doctor to test you further for PCOS, please? Full name Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. You don't even need to have any actual ovarian cysts to have the syndrome.

Then again... if he does discover PCOS, he's gunna wanna put you on a ton of drugs which we can just take care of more safely with herbs.

Start at the same SP dose that I'm at: 1280mg of 85-95% standardized extract.

White Peony I can't be quite as sure about having not ever used it myself...

If you end up going with chinese skullcap instead, be aware you'll need to replace almost ALL your estrogen, so you'll need to take probably at least 4 times as much PM.

I'd tentatively suggest maybe 4800mg daily for chinese skullcap.

Both the SP and CS should be split into a before breakfast, before lunch, and before dinner dosing schedule. White peony if you can find it as well.

BTW... I don't even have ovaries, which is why I haven't used white peony, I doubt I'll ever have enough aromatase production to make use of it.

From a quick google search, try somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000mg of white peony if you can find it at first. Scale up if needed, not exceeding 10 grams.

(24-09-2012, 03:59 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(24-09-2012, 03:20 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  all i know is my doctor said my testosterone levels are higher than males!!

In this case the SP dose is easy. And wow... Ask your doctor to test you further for PCOS, please? Full name Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. You don't even need to have any actual ovarian cysts to have the syndrome.

Then again... if he does discover PCOS, he's gunna wanna put you on a ton of drugs which we can just take care of more safely with herbs.

Start at the same SP dose that I'm at: 1280mg of 85-95% standardized extract.

White Peony I can't be quite as sure about having not ever used it myself...

If you end up going with chinese skullcap instead, be aware you'll need to replace almost ALL your estrogen, so you'll need to take probably at least 4 times as much PM.

Both the SP and CS should be split into a before breakfast, before lunch, and before dinner dosing schedule. White peony if you can find it as well.

BTW... I don't even have ovaries, which is why I haven't used white peony, I doubt I'll ever have enough aromatase production to make use of it.

From a quick google search, try somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000mg of white peony if you can find it at first. Scale up if needed, not exceeding 10 grams.

thank you so much for your reply. truly appreciate it!!
as for pcos nope, i dont have it.
my doctor thought i would due to my hormones but nope..nothing...quite weird huh. like i said, everything else is normal.just testosterone levels are insanely high haha...

for the chinese cupping method, i tried it once in china but now i am in canada and chinese doctors are a bit overpriced here

I would definitely do more research and look into SP
once again, thank you so much for this info!!!

(24-09-2012, 03:59 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

sorry i confused chinese skullcap for chinese cupping method.
I will definitely research it a bit more =)

(24-09-2012, 04:38 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  as for pcos nope, i dont have it.
my doctor thought i would due to my hormones but nope..nothing...quite weird huh. like i said, everything else is normal.just testosterone levels are insanely high haha...

Yeah, that is strange!

(24-09-2012, 04:38 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  for the chinese cupping method, i tried it once in china but now i am in canada and chinese doctors are a bit overpriced here

Haha, I think you're confused. I'm talking about an herb. http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...mg-90-caps

(24-09-2012, 04:38 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  I would definitely do more research and look into SP

Always happy to help. Canada...

I really don't know about buying ANY herbs in Canada... maybe someone else can advise you on this? I know both 1stchineseherbs and Swanson's will ship to Canada, if you really need to... but shipping costs for international shipping might be a bit... yeah...

(24-09-2012, 04:54 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(24-09-2012, 04:38 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  as for pcos nope, i dont have it.

Yeah, that is strange!

(24-09-2012, 04:38 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  for the chinese cupping method, i tried it once in china but now i am in canada and chinese doctors are a bit overpriced here

Haha, I think you're confused. I'm talking about an herb. http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...mg-90-caps

(24-09-2012, 04:38 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  I would definitely do more research and look into SP

Always happy to help. Canada...

I really don't know about buying ANY herbs in Canada... maybe someone else can advise you on this? I know both 1stchineseherbs and Swanson's will ship to Canada, if you really need to... but shipping costs for international shipping might be a bit... yeah...

thanks so much for your help. i can buy both PM and SP so ill start with decreasing my T levels first.
my hormonol acne is driving me nuts since i was 15..ill see how it goes.
hopefully noogleberry and collegen will work as well
will update this post.
thank you for your help! definitely not taking diane 35Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon