Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Different words for herbs....

Hi all
I've been searching for herbs on my local health shop's website, and when typing in 'borage oil' it comes up with evening primrose oil & starflower oil - and - when I type in 'goats rue' it comes up with fenugreek.

Is the borage oil just another name for EPO & SO, and is goats rue just another name for fenugreek.

Many thanks

(28-09-2012, 01:13 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Is the borage oil just another name for EPO & SO, and is goats rue just another name for fenugreek.

Many thanks

No and No, definitely not. However GR and FG do supposedly share some of the same benefits. Do a search for those items on this forum and you'll find the answers.

The reason for those things coming up in your search is probably that those items are searched by the same people or something like that. Starflower actually IS another term for borage oil, and flaxseed oil is also known as flax oil and linseed oil. However, I don't know of any others that are known by different names; those might be the only ones with different aliases.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon