Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's next......

Hi
I've been doing hypnosis for 7 weeks and rubbing FSO into my breasts for 3 weeks (although I had a bit of growth within 1 week of my hypnosis, which lasted nearly 7 weeks, over the past 3-4 days I've lost it) Sad

The FSO doesn't seem to be doing anything as yet, and I just wondered if I should add a herb, may be Red Clover, Fennel, I really don't know, there's so many, and would gratefully appreciate if anyone could help in what you think should be my first herb to try to help grow my boobies.

Thank you

Again, here is another example of a repeated thread. I have answered this question in your other thread.

I must have overlooked the other thread where you have let me know which herb I can take as 'my first herb', as I haven't asked this question directly before as a 'post subject'. I'm sorry you feel it is again a repeated thread, but as far as I am aware I haven't asked the same questions on opening new threads.[/i]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon