Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Petinemomma's PM Program

Hello! After stopping any NBE for about 4 months I am ready to start again! The picture below I have posted shows my results from my last NBE regime which I will be trying to follow again. The first pic is before any NBE. The first pic on the bottom is after 3 months. And the last pic is my starting pic as of today. I did lose a bit of my growth, but am hoping that I will start gaining it back. This is the program I will be doing:

Day 1-14
Morning
1 - 500mg Ainterol pm
1 - GNC Collagen Pill
1 - Natures Bounty Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails Vitamin

Mid Day
1 - 1000mg L-Lysine

Evening
1 - 500mg Ainterol pm
1 - GNC Collagen Pill

Day 15-28
Morning
1 - GNC Collagen Pill
1 - Greenbush Fenugreek
1 - Greenbush Saw Palmetto
1 - Greenbush Wild Mexican Yam Root

Mid Day
1 - 1000mg L-Lysine
1 - Greenbush Fenugreek

Evening
1 - GNC Collagen Pill
1 - Greenbush Fenugreek

I am also using the NB for about an hour or so each evening.

If anybody see's anything wrong with the program or thinks that I should change or add anything, I would love the feedback and advice!

I have not taken any measurments because I can never get the same reading on the measuring tape Dodgy but the bra I have on in this pic is a 32B. I just bought a 34B bra because it is more comfortable and when I wear the bra in this pic I have the weird overflow showing through my shirt, but I will use it for future pics just to compare.

Wow! Wonderful growth!! Congrats! Smile I think your program looks good. It has all the essentials and nothing more.

BTW- you are way too small for that 32B girl! Tongue This would mean that your next size up is not a 34B (unless you gained wait in the ribcage, as well), but go get yourself a 32C!!! You C-cup, you!

I haven't even tried on a 32C, but I did just buy a 34B that fits me pretty well so I may have gained weight in my ribcage. Maybe this weekend I will go buy a 32C and see how it feels.

Now I also have to work on making my boobs look awesome without a bra on! Pushup bras are so awesome! But of course when I take it off they fall down. I am going to start trying breast exercises to help lift them.

I am supposed toget my period this coming weekend so this will be my first cycle back on PM. I can't wait to take a pic one month from now to compare. I think my goal is to be a full 32C, but I of couse wouldnt mind getting to 32D Smile

In my first post I forgot to add that I am 28, 106lbs, 1 child who I did not breastfeed, not on BC.

Woowww, that's great growth for your last regime! Congs! I think you are way more than 32B now. Looks more like C to me. Smile Actually I will be more than satisfied if NBE could let mine grow into what you have now. Smile Seems that pm is giving you great results. Hope that you could get back what you have lost and gained more till you get your dream cup size this time! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon