Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

Hey babes!! Welcome to the Emily Loretta Channel! Big Grin lol so I'm starting my program tomorrow and decided to track my progress here. Instead of the sporadic updates I usually do I'll try doing full reports.

MY STATS! Wink

Start: 32-25-35
Current: 39.1-24-38
Goal: 45-23-40

Above Breasts: 35"
Breasts: 39.1"
Under Breasts: 27"

MY PROGRAM YALL! Tongue

Day 1- 7
Nothing!

Days 8-15
Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg
Booby Stacked 2x

Day 16-22
Chasteberry 1x400mg
2 tsp. Aguaje Powder in Shakes
1 tsp. Flaxseed Oil
Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg
Booby Stacked 2x

Day 23 -30
Gelatin 1x100mg
1 tsp. Flaxseed Oil

I'm basing this new chart off the hormone levels in the body during a womens cycle.

During Days 1-7 [when a woman is on her menses] the hormones are leveled and balanced [for the most part].

Days 8-15 estrogen levels in the body begin to rise

Days 16-22 progesterone levels in the body begin to rise

Days 23-30 hormone levels begin to drop in preparation of the menses

[Image: 350px-MenstrualCycle2_en.svg.png]

My Goal is 45" but if I feel like I like my size before hitting that goal I'll just maintain. Wish me luck my loves! Big GrinTongue I will going to hit 40" before the end of the year I KNOW it!!!

Oh and this isn't NBE related [not really] but I'm also taking Tribulus Terrestris 2x250mg but that's only on my workout days.

Check out my blog or my thread here to know how I grew my first 7"...it was mostly with topical stuff, Booby Stacked and Flaxseed Oil and herbs gave me about an 1" or so [wasn't using the best quality] stay tuned here to see my newest progress and see me grow even more.

(02-10-2012, 12:58 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Hey babes!! Welcome to the Emily Loretta Channel! Big Grin lol so I'm starting my program tomorrow and decided to track my progress here. Instead of the sporadic updates I usually do I'll try doing full reports.

MY STATS! Wink

Start: 32-25-35
Current: 39.1-24-38
Goal: 45-23-40

Above Breasts: 35"
Breasts: 39.1"
Under Breasts: 27"

MY PROGRAM YALL! Tongue

Hey Emily,

have you thought about taking a long break to see if you can recharge your receptors? And this way, you can see what stays. I hear these kinds of breaks can cause growth spurts which will be a nice surprise if it happens. Good luck!

Day 1- 7
Nothing!

Days 8-15
Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg
Booby Stacked 2x

Day 16-22
Chasteberry 1x400mg
2 tsp. Aguaje Powder in Shakes
1 tsp. Flaxseed Oil
Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg
Booby Stacked 2x

Day 23 -30
Gelatin 1x100mg
1 tsp. Flaxseed Oil

I'm basing this new chart off the hormone levels in the body during a womens cycle.

During Days 1-7 [when a woman is on her menses] the hormones are leveled and balanced [for the most part].

Days 8-15 estrogen levels in the body begin to rise

Days 16-22 progesterone levels in the body begin to rise

Days 23-30 hormone levels begin to drop in preparation of the menses

[Image: 350px-MenstrualCycle2_en.svg.png]

My Goal is 45" but if I feel like I like my size before hitting that goal I'll just maintain. Wish me luck my loves! Big GrinTongue I will going to hit 40" before the end of the year I KNOW it!!!

Oh and this isn't NBE related [not really] but I'm also taking Tribulus Terrestris 2x250mg but that's only on my workout days.

Check out my blog or my thread here to know how I grew my first 7"...it was mostly with topical stuff, Booby Stacked and Flaxseed Oil and herbs gave me about an 1" or so [wasn't using the best quality] stay tuned here to see my newest progress and see me grow even more.

So I'm starting my herbie reggie today Big Grin this will be Day 8 of my October cycle!

So today I'll be taking:

Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg

This is all on a full stomach. I really hope to see results with this program because I never really gave herbs the proper try I think I should have, or I wasn't taken the right things in the right dose at the right time. So I'm going to do it right this time and hopefully see growth.

Wise Words of the Day:

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- Confucius

Good luck Emily I hope you reach 45" hehehehe what whoppers those will be! I have Booby Stacked cream on the way as I don't think Biovea PM cream has done anything for me except firming. Shame really, maybe the switch will help.
Rainbow 

@Babs

Thanks love! Tongue lol Hope I can get there too! The BS cream has PM in it but I don't thinkn that's the only ingredient for breast growth. So yeah maybe the switch will be good for you, maybe it'll excite your receptors. I think that's one of the best things about the cream.

---
Day 9 of my Oct. cycle

Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg

On an empty stomach with some fruit juice, then I'll eat.

Wise Words of the Day:

People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
Rainbow 

Day 10 of my Oct. Cycle

Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg

On a full stomach

Wise Words of the Day:

Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
Rainbow 

Day 11 of my Oct. cycle

This morning I took:

Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg

My breasts seem fuller, but one thing I've noticed is that my butt seems alot more meatier and full. I've been power walking around my campus and steady exercising but I think it's the herbs also. A few more more days then I'll add the FSO (internally) and the Chasteberry.

Rainbow 

Day 12 of my Oct. cycle

This morning I took:

Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg

My breasts feel nice, heavy and full Tongue I'm really hoping for growth soon! I also hope to get the Booby Stacked cream soon to start rubbing it in, and I'm really wanting to get the RapiBust pads as well. With herbs, BS, and RB I should make it past my goal!
Rainbow 

So Day 18 of my Oct cycle!

After I eat I'll take my vitamins which are

Chasteberry 1x400mg
1 tsp. Flaxseed Oil
Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg

It was midterms week for me this past week and I was so horrible with not eating, stressing myself silly over my mid-terms in Math and Cell Bio. Plus I got two exams next week ugh, my life! I also haven't been doing my Hypno-Therapy and so I'm back doing that now because I got such amazing results from that. I stopped rubbing in the Flaxseed Oil so I could try taking it internally to see if I get any benefits from that. The Booby Stacked hasn't come yet and I'm getting antsy, I really enjoyed rubbing something into my breasts, and doing the massage. Most of my growth over this past year and couple months actually came from topical things I applied.
Rainbow 

Picture Update! I'm wearing 36D bras and then fit nice and snug Big Grin The last bra [tan] is the bra I tried on a while ago and it didn't fit but once I properly adjusted the straps and hooks it fit perfectly!

Also, I really like takinf FSO and Chasteberry, once I added them my breasts really started to fill out and become bigger. I really love it! I have a few more days before I stop taking pills altogether except Gelatin and Flaxseed Oil.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon