Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

Rainbow 

Exfoliated the girls today, then applied the menthol tonic. My goodness are the girls big. I'm getting excited about looking in the mirror again. They have a beautiful shape and are nicely full. I'll be taking my Alfalfa later today when I get home.
Rainbow 

Exfoliated again today Tongue love it, then rubbed on some this morning, just rubbed on some more MR again. Got the swells and I know some of it's growth because it's staying after showers and exfoliating but I can't say how much is growth...just hoping alot of it sticks

Hello Emily ,

Love reading about your bubbies, makes me smile (:

Do you find that you have consistant growth pains every day or two? I hope the pains I feel are growth pains. It is an ache, and it seems to be against my rib cage, directly behind my nipple. Like a needle has been stuck right through it or something. Does this sound like a boobie ache to you?
Rainbow 

BUBBIES!!! lol ahh that word always tickles me!

But no, I get a 'heavy' feeling in the morning and after I take my alfalfa pills but that's it. When I do my subs they get achey and heavy though, that kinda sounds like my aches, sometimes there light sometimes there not. But I never get them consistently ya know, just every and then. But not getting them doesn't mean you're not growing!!

@yourpyt

Turn you PM settings on, you have them disabled so no one can PM you. Hope you see this.
My response to ur PM
Looks great! Stick with it for at least 3months before changing anything, most women sabotage their results by changing things too early. Good luck!

How do you handle the menthol smell from the MR and splashes? Do you wash once it's absorbed or walk around smelling minty all day?

I'm so curious how big your boobs look, no progress pics?
Rainbow 

Ok, so I haven't been on for like a month, during which time I was so stressed about exams, I lost 20lbs IN A WEEK!!!!!!, I was having constant headaches and eyes were almost constantly swollen and boy was I irritated by anything that didn't have something to do with my exams, oh and I sure I was dying and seeing stuff at some point during the stressed filled weeks. Medical Student Syndrome was what I actually had and yes it's a real thing. But exams are over for now sooooo....

Now onto actual NBE stuff, I tried on a 32DDD bra (the net ones, cause I like them alot better then the stupid padded ones) and fit it perfectly! Big Grin Today I started a herbal regiment [will post later], I'm slowly but surely putting back on my weight and I measured today at 38.5" Wink I'm still shopping around for a great bra so I'll snap some glam shots for you gals when I find it.

Sorry I meant for this to go in the muscle rub thread but now I can't find it!

(12-12-2012, 03:01 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  is it safe to take aspirin everyday? I don't know but was told its less popular now because its bad for stomach or something if used regularly like people with heart problems usually only take a much lower than pain relief strength if using daily I don't know but I saw some people did well with l arginie on here that mean to increase circulation also I may try it.

(12-12-2012, 03:25 AM)kmgator Wrote:  I don't mean to answer in Emily's place, but aspirin acts like a blood thinner essentially. By taking it it'll reduce the viscosity of blood and make it easier for it to flow and circulate while also helping to reduce the likelihood of potential blood clots which can cause a heart attack or aneurism.

Aspirin, like many other drugs and even herbs, can build up in the liver but can also affect other body parts mainly those of the GI tract, which the liver does play a part in with its release of bile for digestion.

Sometimes the small side effects such as those can be outweighed by the potential benefit for those at risk with high bad cholesterol or those who have suffered from heart attacks or blood clots.

If I'm correct, Emily is also a med student or going into the medical field or has taken classes in school that may be beneficial towards answering your question, but there's a quick answer from a pre nursing major. Hope that helps til Emily can reply!

I am on warfarin which is a stronger anticoagulant drug than asparin. It means my blood is basically twice as thin as "normal" blood. I have had about 1 inch growth since the end of Jan using massage, hypnosis and upping the protein in my diet (also been noogling for a month).

So I don't know if thin blood helped me, but my results have far exceeded my expectations given that I am 30 with a heart condition.

BTW if you want to take aspirin every day, take a 100mg 'baby' aspirin tablet, and make sure it's coated. My pharmacist said that taking uncoated aspirin was bad for your stomach long term. I read somewhere on the noogleberry forum (the post was the science behind noogling or something similar) that there was a very minor risk of stroke from suction therapy so maybe it's not such a bad idea for our health in NBE (especially if we are taking internals with estrogen properties).
Rainbow 

Ok, so today my gals feel squishy and jelly like. I used some BSII on them before bed last night so that might be why. The regiment I taking currently is

Red Maca 1p x 750mg
Vitamin C w/ Rose Hips 1p x 1g (it aids in absorption of the other pills)
Evening Primrose Oil 1p x 500mg
Flaxseed Oil 1p x 1g
Alfalfa 1p x 400mg (Yall know I love my alfalfa! And so do the girls Wink)
I'm also taking GABA, but that's not NBE related that more for my overall health.

Hi Emily!
You have had AMAZING results and I am soo happy for you!!
I know you posted this like a year ago, but my question is:
Would you still recommend the MR?
I know you wrote that you were taking herbs too, but I can't take them since they mess with my cycle too much...
You also said that you applied a dime size amount to each breast, did you do that only in the mornings?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon