Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

Rainbow 

Took 1 Gelatin today

Making my DIY mixture right now. Using some different things, will let you know what I put in it in a minute or two.

Ok so I'm back heres how I made my mix

3 1/2 tbsp of whole grain oats blended into a powder
510mg of Fenugreek
480mg of Fennel
500mg of Saw Palmetto
All of this in powder form was mixed with cocoa butter lotion and a half cap full of flaxseed oil and now I'm currently beating it all together and will apply it before I go to bed in a few.

Its kinda grainy and sticky so I'm put in a bit of water to loosen things up just a tad bit.

Ok, just added 3 tsp of water and its ALOT more loose and less sticky anc clumpy but still kinda grainy from the oats which I can't really do much about so I'm going to go ahead and apply it. I'll be right back with how it goes on.

Ok so the mixture is way to grainy for a breast cream however I do like the idea of using it as a breast mask. I applied it to my breast and I'm going to leave it on for an hour then wipe is off. So far my breasts just from the couple of minutes its been on, I noticed my breasts MIGHT have swelled up a bit and is the smallest taddest bit bigger and fuller. So that's promising at least.

Ok, an hour is too long, I'm wiping this stuff off now lol
Rainbow 

So yea, my breasts are definitely bigger and fuller. Once I wiped off the Breast Mask I could see how my breasts became fuller, rounder and also how the skin was very tight around my breasts aswell. So I'll use it again tomorrow and see. But so far, so good. lol

That's awesome! To reduce graininess and maybe smooth out the texture a bit from the powders do you think grinding them in a coffee grinder and then maybe with a mortar & pestle would help? Or is that just extra effort?

And even if it is just swelling and fullness right now that's still a confidence booster!
Rainbow 

(23-10-2012, 02:32 PM)kmgator Wrote:  That's awesome! To reduce graininess and maybe smooth out the texture a bit from the powders do you think grinding them in a coffee grinder and then maybe with a mortar & pestle would help? Or is that just extra effort?

And even if it is just swelling and fullness right now that's still a confidence booster!

I don't have a coffee grinder (tea family) lol but yea I think that'd be fine! I used a shredder, and I actually got a powder at the very bottom but I couldn't separate so I just dumped it all in. And lol oh yeah that's definately a confidence boost! Tongue

I just used the breasts mask again before my shower and eeee ok so I know something is working somewhere now, my breasts are ALOT fuller and rounder and way bigger AND I rubbed off the extra on my butt and after I washed everything off, my breasts were fuller and stuff but my butt was also.

I was curious so I measured and I measured 1/4" bigger Big GrinBig Grin so I'm definitely keep this mixture as a breast mask since it seems to be working so well in just two days too!! Although I do want to add some more things to it...hmmmm

Oh and I just started my period so I'll be restarting my herbal cycle. This one is called Oct-Nov cycle.

So Day 1:

DIY Breast Mask

Coffee grinders also make great spice grinders so its a nice investment if you can do it.

But those are definitely awesome results! I'll have to try that after this hypno I'm doing!

Edit: I ask about the grinding method and such because the finer the powder the greater surface area covers and the more you extract/absorb from it and such.
Rainbow 

@kmgator

That's true, next time I make it I plan on really grinding it up good into a fine powder. And yea, def look in DIY breasts creams/masks there very good!!

Day 2 of Oct-Nov cycle

Haven't done anything, don't wanna use the breasts mask while on my period so probably next week when I start back my supplements is when I'll also start my mask.
Rainbow 

Actually, I think I will use the breast mask, because when I got back from college it look like it was drying out so I think I'll just go ahead and use the rest of it up. I might add it to my regiment as a nightly treatment. Who knows lol

SO my mom thinking my mix was oatmeal thru it out while I was shaving so I had to make an entire new batch, so I shifted out the big parts and got a fine flour like powder [thx kmgator Big Grin ] then I mixed with the same stuff as last time except I didn't use flaxseed or water. I just applied it, and it went of smoother but its reall thick and heavy,most likely because I didn't add the water but again, I immediately noticed my breasts and butt plumped up and became bigger and fuller so I'm gunna make more sometime later. But I def like and will incorporate into my regiment my breasts mask. ;D especially since it seems to work for both butt and breasts thats a double win!!
Rainbow 

Day 3 of Oct-Nov

So I rubbed some Flaxseed Oil on my breasts and butt, then washed it off. Did some massaging also.
Rainbow 

On the post above I meant to say Day 4, not 3. Excuse me.

Day 6 of Oct-Nov cycle

Will rub FSO on my body then wash it off.

So far, because of this little FSO breast mask treatment my breast have become quite full as well as my butt! Big Grin Yesterday I swelled up to 39.5" in breasts Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin and if I keep swelling up that much, it'll eventually become growth. So I'm very excited for that, still hoping to see 40" before the end of the year but not to sure anymore. But still hopeful, you know they say. Hope for the best, expect the worst! My butt has grown as well, much more full and round and meatier. I love seeing my shapely backside now. I'm just in a happy place with my body period. sigh feels nice

Day 7

So I went out to do some early voting [GO VOTE] so I took a quick hot shower and rubbed on an EXTRA THIN layer of FSO on my butt and breasts and was gone. Tomorrow I start back on my supplements so hoping to see some major swelling/growth then. Will rub on another layer of FSO tonight.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon