Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FSO reducing breast size

Hi
On another thread a lady has mentioned that after using linseed oil her breasts seemed to go smaller.
For the past 7 weeks I have had bigger, fuller firmer breasts, and 3 weeks ago I started using FSO to rub into my breasts, but about 5 days ago all that fullness has gone and my breasts are back down to their small size. Sad
Has anyone else experienced this, or heard of it before?
Thank you

I myself haven't heard of such a thing, but honestly, significant growth from such a product is a myth, as most of us who even grow from it will experience minimal growth at best.

I don't know too much on it unfortunately, but am reading that it may help balance your hormones, especially progesterone. Not sure on the validity on this, but it definitely does interfere with your hormones, which is why it's commonly used for NBE. So it is possible I suppose that it would shrink your breasts, just as anything would be. However, if you're just using it for massage, it's hard to believe that it could have such a drastic effect, as letting it be absorbed into the skin makes it less effective than consuming it internally. :/

FSO has given me no growth either way, although it does make massage easier being an oil, as lotions are absorbed pretty quickly. I've stopped using it religiously since it doesn't seem to be doing anything, although there's still a chance that it hasn't been long enough. A small chance, but a chance.

FSO is really blowing up here lately, and I doubt anybody's seeing results from it like they thought they would. I started using it because I found that some people did get slight results and it was a good price. I knew the results wouldn't be fantastic and that I might not see any results at all, and unfortunately most people don't realize this when they decide to try it, and assure themselves it will be a miracle oil. However, if I were really looking for results from a massage oil, I'd much rather try Evening Primrose Oil.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon