Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Don't Believe Everything You See; NBE Reality Check

(18-10-2012, 01:17 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Professionally I can understand it. In that case, the people are a product. You are going to do everything possible to make your product more appealing. Branding is big bucks.

The worst are photoshop'd before and afters. I remember in the documentary bigger stronger faster. Where a photographer said some supplement companies take their before and after shots for supplements on the same day. He then proceeded to show how they do it. Because that is essentially fraud.

That...even looks really Photoshopped. But I guess if you're willing to believe it and you're not looking for it, then it's pretty believable. That's why when looking for before and afters, I want to see changes in hair, makeup, clothes, lighting, anything. If I don't see any differences besides the actual body, I won't even begin to believe it. >:/

A lot of the time, photographers don't even know when the actual models come onto the set because they didn't even look anything like models. They look like regular people, with iffy hair and acne. And everything can just be fixed with a lot of makeup and photo editing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon