Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Slimming thighs?

Hi, I was wondering if there's any way of reducing weight around the thighs, and the face as well. Just like with NBE you can increase breast size, are there any natural methods for decreasing other body parts?

Thanks!!

I don't really think they work, but I ordered some slimming socks just to try them out. When they arrive and I've tried them I will update. I think it's mostly for fluid retention but some have had results.

Neoprene thigh trimmers WILL help you lose fat from your thighs. Most people think it just makes you sweat out water weight, but it actually works by thermogenic means--whatever part of your body is the hottest is most likely to lose weight first. So it keeps your thighs nice and toasty, and if you count your calories and workout while wearing them all the time, eventually you can see some great results. Smile

This is what I plan on buying to help slim my face. It's got good reviews from what I've seen.

I'm going to be using this on my upper hips and back of arms first thing in the morning and working out..waiting 2 hours to eat. http://www.amazon.com/Avant-Labs-LipoDer...B00117ZSUI

I am currently using Coleus Forskohlli liquid mixed in olive oil in the am and at night right befor bed (also in fasting mode) with a short workout.

Only doing this for 4 days in a row along with diet and workout. Then just eating normal for 4 days and repeat.

I will report on my page my results. I just finished my first 4 days of coleus, and I am having a really hard time getting an acurate measurement on my arm, as moving the tape slighltly makes a big difference in the measurement, so I will go with pics on that. My hips seem to measure 1/2" smaller though already. (I lose weight very quickly).

Using PM cream, internal PM and going to be using another fat promoting herb on my breast to help keep the fat there duing my wieght loss.

(17-10-2012, 05:43 PM)Doll Wrote:  Neoprene thigh trimmers WILL help you lose fat from your thighs. Most people think it just makes you sweat out water weight, but it actually works by thermogenic means--whatever part of your body is the hottest is most likely to lose weight first. So it keeps your thighs nice and toasty, and if you count your calories and workout while wearing them all the time, eventually you can see some great results. Smile

This is what I plan on buying to help slim my face. It's got good reviews from what I've seen.

OH hmmm, I just though of something..so if we are trying to store fat in the breast, then would it do any good to use a cold pack on the breast and a yohiumburn type product on the thighs while we are working out? I always loose boob fat when I lose wieght, but I gain it back if I gain.... I want to be skinny though! plus I think being skinny would help my boobs look proportionaly bigger even if they arent huge.

Hi,
You can do specific exercises daily.
Squat exercises are the fastest and most surefire route to a firm, lifted butt and toned legs.Walking is one of the best things that you can do for your body. Take high-protein foods and fresh vegetables to fast track your results.
It will be best for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon