Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca root for a bigger butt!!

Hey!(im kinda new to this site so go easy on me lol) I started taking Maca root capsules 1 week ago, Ive been taking 2 a day and ive been doing excersizes such as squats and lunges... Its working!!!!! Im really hoping this works really good because it would definitely makeme feel better about myself and less insecure plus i wouldnt have such a hard time finding jeans that fit good! Im a size 1 in juniors and i always have a hard time finding jeans that fit right and guess what, most jeans in my size and a little smaller fit everywhere except for... the but and the thigh area! Theyre almost alwas baggy in those areas.. So im hoping maca works for me and im hoping i at least grow 2 inches <3
I Have An Important Question!!
If i blend maybe 2 capsules in a daily fruit smoothie, do you think it will still work on make my butt bigger?? Would dissolving the capsule in a drink (water, juice) work to make my butt bigger?? Please answer because i really hate[/size] taking the capsules and id rather take it in a drink or a smoothie Smile
// xo

Maca powder doesn't smell nice, if you can handle it mixed in. Go for it. It won't hurt your results at all. It would probably make absorption easier being blended into a liquid.

If it is working, why do you really hope it works?

(12-10-2012, 07:50 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Maca powder doesn't smell nice, if you can handle it mixed in. Go for it. It won't hurt your results at all. It would probably make absorption easier being blended into a liquid.

If it is working, why do you really hope it works?

Thank you so much for replying// <3 and what i meant by "I hope it really works" is I hope it doesn't just randomly stop at about 1/2 an inch or 1 inch and not grow anymore, I'm wanting to grow at least 2 1/2 inches.
Smile
Wink 

Im new and i started taking maca this week. I am also doing some squats and walking on the treadmill too. So far i feel a little more weight back there but i know its too early to tell yet. I will keep you all posted.

@azucar'D
yes plz keep us updating Blush

Maca does work for butt growth,you should ckeck the black hair media forum they have so much information about butt enlargment.
I have ordered aguaje,it is supposed to be for butt and breast growth.I will give that a try.
Maca has worked for me a little but it made me gain weight in my waistline,i have read that is due to the fact it is high in carbs,one could take gelitanized maca instead.Good luck
Wink 

I am seeing a little more waist... is there anyway to help that? I will go visit the BHF. Thanks for the info.
Question 

Gas...and bloating...has anyone had similiar symptoms?
Shocked 

Ok...i made it thru my first week on maca. So far what im noticing is a burst of energy after i take it, my male co-workers looking at me wierd, my husband's in the mood
More often than usual, im in the mood all day, gas (really bad gas) and im loosing a little weight. So far no increase that i can see in my bum. I havent been exercising that much so i need to push myself so i can see some results. I have increased my dose im taking 525 mg 3 x a day.
Wink 

I switched to maca powder...4 tbs and no bloating so far.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon