Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca root for a bigger butt!!

(23-10-2012, 01:17 AM)azucarD Wrote:  Gas...and bloating...has anyone had similiar symptoms?

Those are common symptoms. Glad to hear switching to the powder eliminated the bloating!

I'm only taking 500mg of maca a day right now. It gave me terrible dreams and acne before, so I'm taking it slow this time. It really does do wonders when you workout on it, an even those who don't workout claim that it makes their butt more shapely, because it works the muscles harder just from everyday walking. Smile

For those who experience bad side effects from it (like acne or BO), that's because it increases Testosterone in women, so just take an anti-androgen (or, if you already are, adjust it accordingly as you take more and more maca). For some reason, this most recent time I started on maca (after a few months break), I didn't get any bad side effects like usual. :/ I'm not sure how common this is, but I assume it's because my NBE is constantly changing my hormone levels, so the maca works slightly differently.
Smile 

So since im taking maca i guess i need to develop a exercise program.

4 sets of 12 bridges with 25 lbs
4 sets of 12 inner, outer and upper leg raises
4 sets of 12 squats with 25 lbs
4 sets of 12 back raises - i need to see a hump so i must work my back out
4 sets of 12 double leg raises
4 sets of 12 kick backs
15 minutes treadmill on 3.5 mph
Mon.- Wed.-Fri.

Ab crunches 5 sets of 20
Reverse crunches 5 sets of 20
Side bends with 25 lbs 5 sets of 20
Back bends 4 sets of 12
Reverse press 4 sets of 12
15 minutes on treadmill on 3.5 mph
Tues.-Thurs.-Sat.

I want to know when i will see progress...patience is a virtue.
Wink 

Second official week...slow progress no changes yet.

Hey.... do u think maca will all the muscles bigger? or it's only work on butt muscles Huh

Maca increases testosterone, which will help you build all muscles. So whatever you work out will bulk up more than without. Smile The reason it works the butt muscles the most is because your butt muscles are constantly engaged, every day, when you walk or bend over.

(03-11-2012, 01:07 AM)azucarD Wrote:  Second official week...slow progress no changes yet.

Try adjusting your workout routine so that it's different every session. Working out the same way each time will get your body too used to the workout, even though it isn't done every day. Maybe create three different workouts, so that each time it's different, and your body has a whole week before it's on the the same routine again. Sometimes even doing things in a different order will help!

I'm buying more maca soon. I'm thinking that now that I'm working out a lot again, I'm going to try ramping up the maca each week and see if that helps any (without giving me the terrible side effects I saw before). If it does, I'll see results much faster! I'm just so sick of being at a little over 39.5", when I was maybe an eighth of an inch away from 41" before!
Wink 

Ok i will. I had 2 slack off a little. My weight was increasing as well. I recently had a baby and i need to get back to my weight before my bundle of joy. Im currently taking fat burners and cla's. I dont think u can take fat burners with maca. I only have 15 lbs to loose than its back to maca!

Hey what brand of maca pills are you buying? Thanks Smile

(13-11-2012, 05:23 PM)dreamer27 Wrote:  Hey what brand of maca pills are you buying? Thanks Smile

Im using raw powdered maca from my local natural herb store.

I will suggest consult a consultant before using any sort of creams or tablets. My friend has visited butt lift Houston and she is experiencing bigger butts than before, hope she is more comfortable with the result.

(12-10-2012, 07:41 AM)LivvyAngeles Wrote:  Hey!(im kinda new to this site so go easy on me lol) I started taking Maca root capsules 1 week ago, Ive been taking 2 a day and ive been doing excersizes such as squats and lunges... Its working!!!!! Im really hoping this works really good because it would definitely makeme feel better about myself and less insecure plus i wouldnt have such a hard time finding jeans that fit good! Im a size 1 in juniors and i always have a hard time finding jeans that fit right and guess what, most jeans in my size and a little smaller fit everywhere except for... the but and the thigh area! Theyre almost alwas baggy in those areas.. So im hoping maca works for me and im hoping i at least grow 2 inches <3
I Have An Important Question!!
If i blend maybe 2 capsules in a daily fruit smoothie, do you think it will still work on make my butt bigger?? Would dissolving the capsule in a drink (water, juice) work to make my butt bigger?? Please answer because i really hate[/size] taking the capsules and id rather take it in a drink or a smoothie Smile
// xo

hi im new too and i just started taking the maca too but your best bet is the one in pill so much easear for you to drink that powder stuff is nasty

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon