Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6 months in - photo's and update

(07-01-2013, 12:41 AM)Mellephant Wrote:  Hello

just wanted to report that I've not got back into taking anything, and haven't really done any nbe for a whole month now, and I still measure 31.5"

just thought I'd say, as while we' 're on the journey we are wondering if it's permanent. A month isn't a bad test.

I hate to say this and hopefully this does not ever happen again. I would so dread future NBE attempts.
But every time I stopped for 3 months, that was when I notice they shrunk half a cup size.My theory is because my hormones never stabilized. It was just a quick fix for the time being and wallah, shrunk. But now that my hormones are more stabilized than ever, I should be able to keep my growth.

Hello,

Well I have still not got back into it, started taking herbs for a couple of days but then at the weekend had food poisoning.

All better now and started again yesterday.

Yesterday morning I applied my fenugreek oil in the morning, a few hours later I had a shower and applied my progesterone cream.

Yesterday afternoon I really felt something in my right breast.

I still took the tablets yesterday, but I was half tempted to just keep doing this with FG oil and PC & seeing what happens.....

Measured last night, and sneaking upto 31.75". Odd as I've not done a lot. We will see if it is still there next week.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon