Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6 months in - photo's and update

Hello

Just updating measurements before I go away this weekend for a couple of weeks.

It's well timed as I haven't done a real cleanse since end of July.

An update on massage, I have taken to doing this in the shower with a body scrub, as its much more practical to incorporate this into daily life than making up a hot water bottle, etc, seemed like such a palava.

Been using my fenugreek massage oil, and it's not to greasy. I know people are using olive oil, but I've used a massage base oil I bought from boots, soaked FG seeds in it, and it's not greasy at all or grainy, and I don't find it pongs too much of FG.

So as of today, measurements are:

13-Oct-2012:
Bust - 31"
Under - 27"
Over - 30.5"

30-Oct-2012:
Bust - 31.25"
Under - 27.5"
Over - 30.5"

09-Nov-2012:
Bust - 31.25"
Under - 27.5"
Over - 30.5"

03-Dec-2012
Bust: 32"
Under:27"
Over:30.5"

Wonder if ill keep anything while away. All I will do while away is shower massage & body butter. Will be interesting....

Sorry, this may be a random question, but how are you measuring your breast? Are you measuring your breast with or without a bra? I think I am measuring wrong.
Thanks!! I love reading your program updates!

Hello BH,

Ah thanks :-)

I measure without a bra. I put the tape around my torso over my nipples as that's my fullest part, holding the tape straight all the way around.

I myself am confused though, because Lady32C has similar measurements to me but in her starting pics she has much larger breasts than me - actually my goal breasts. Maybe I'm doing it wrongHuh

Hi Mellie!! Stomp Stomp!

I was thinking...looking at your profile pic - is the measurement across the nipples really the widest/largest part of the breast. What about the meatier part under the nipple? Hmm?

Hi Boobie Love,

The profile pic is not me, I wish.....

(05-12-2012, 01:14 PM)Mellephant Wrote:  Hi Boobie Love,

The profile pic is not me, I wish.....

I've always imagined that was your goal or dream size or something like that.

Babe, I know it's not you - I was referring to the picture. See how it looks like there's a larger measurement under the nipple? I think that's why when we feel our growth, sometimes it doesn't show up when we measure.

oh, i see what you mean Blush

yes def, I think it takes a lot of cell production before much shows on the tape xxx

Got back from my holiday yesterday.

Stopped taking anything from 7th Dec, only did one massage while away so a good thorough detox.

Just braved the tape expecting the worst, and I'm measuring just over 31.5" on the bust, and 27.5" under bust. So weight/body shape has stayed stable and boobs lost around a 1/4 of an inch on a two week detox.

Not disappointed with that.

Break has done me good though, and my perspective for the year ahead is to focus on fitness & overall body shape & I'm feeling happy with what I've got.

Merry Christmas everyone
Xxxx

Hello

just wanted to report that I've not got back into taking anything, and haven't really done any nbe for a whole month now, and I still measure 31.5"

just thought I'd say, as while we' 're on the journey we are wondering if it's permanent. A month isn't a bad test.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon