Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can Pumps Damage Your Breasts?

Can pumps like Noogleberry damage your breasts? Using flaxseed and Noogling a lot did okay for me after a month or so of using it, but I got afraid to keep trying it and stopped because I was afraid I'd damage the organ.

Any advice?

I haven't been around, I have been on a great adventure. How are you doing?

All anecdotal evidence seems to suggest that while yes, it is possible for noogling to damage your breasts, IF this is going to happen, it starts right away, and sometimes even stops after a while.

Still. You should be careful to never overdo it. Pumping past your comfort level is a good way to cause damage.

I read somewhere that it can damage the blood vessels if the suction is too much and the skin may bruise also but most women seem to go ok on it so yeh, as AbiDrew85 said, be careful not to overdo it.

It can harm the veins if the suction power is too much and the epidermis may bruise also but most females seem to go okay on it so , be cautious not to exaggerate it and try to prevent such addiction that are not excellent for that.

Being new to the idea of exploring non-surgical breast enhancement methods, I too have concerns over potential injury, but since learning of the potential surgical issues of fungal infections and the need for replacing the implants every ten years or so has me considering the pump risks as not being as severe. Can any please provide their own insights from experience ?

Also, is the enhancement from pumping permanent and accumulative ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon