Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Personal Journey and Stuggles

Hey y'all,

So around this time back in September I started my NBE journey again. When I was around 12/13 I looked into NBE but didn't do anything real extreme. I simply did massage (improperly but it was still massage) nightly before bed and also listened to the RMR for a while now and then. I also thought about a bigger bust quite obsessively. Now whether to attribute my growth to natural puberty or partly to the loose regimen I followed, I cannot answer. Yet I do know I grew quickly and was sore for months.

Now that I'm older and I lost the size I had even a year ago, I began looking into NBE much more seriously after contemplating augmentation for after I finished child bearing. Yet after having one emergency surgery due to appendicitis, I came to the conclusion I want to avoid further surgery unless necessary.

I began with Gro Bust last month and was very good the first couple days in taking it yet then began to look into what I could also add into my regimen. I added fenugreek, a mixture of wild yam and dong quai. I soon added a FSO, cocoa butter and lavender EO mix into a massage routine and began taking saw palmetto. I also take a mix of additional pills such as my daily woman's multi, vitamin B's along with my low dose BCP.

Then came an offer for a new, free hypnosis program looking for testers. I asked multiple questions and had my reservations in trying something no one else had tried.

I started this new program of just strictly hypnosis along with maintaining my daily vitamins (multi and B's) and my BCP. I took a week to do a milk thistle cleanse the week before my cycle and started a couple days after my cycle had began.

The first week I struggled with it and fell asleep at odd times of the day from it despite not having been tired at all before beginning that session. Yet for about the last few days I've been achey and sore having not touched my breasts other than to adjust them in my bra and such.

Tonight had to be my most interesting experience with the therapy though. I had looked at the time when I began and was cognoscent and somewhat aware of each command through the session, yet I remember at about the time the session was to be done with I awoke and sat up and was somewhat confused and annoyed with myself for having fallen asleep.

I'm wondering if this is truly my own subconscious falling under the hypnotic state or whatever else.

I will be continuing with this for the three months before I add in my herbs and massage as well.

I'm also doing a daily protein shake to replace my coffee. Im also dancing and following my PT work out daily but those are minor aspects of my current program.

Since September I've grown about an inch.

Before:
Under bust: 27.5 in
Around bust: 34 in

Current:
Under bust: 27 in
Around bust: 35.25 in (started hypno at 35 in)

I've seen and felt a difference as well and it's nice. Yet I do know my goal is far away in some senses. I want to achieve a solid 38-39 inches around. Hopefully I can reach that goal sooner verses later as well!

Any opinions, critiques and encouragement is welcomed and appreciated!

I do apologize if that was lengthy for some but do far that's been my little story.

Once I finish the three months of hypnosis (I'm a week in and very hopeful and keeping good booby thoughts in mind too) I plan on starting these herbs:

•Fenugreek
•Saw palmetto
•Chaste berry
•Dong quai/wild yam
•Hops
•Gelatin
•Maca

Along with another few that I have written some where. I will likely be cycling in some fashion but have at least complied a list and also sorted into phyto- groups such as the estrogens and progesterones and so forth.

I only plan to include the Maca because I could use a little more butt.

Again, any commentary is appreciated and welcomed. (:

Sorry to hear you lost your size, but I guess since you've had success in the past, you'll be much more likely to see success again now. Smile You've got a good plan so far, and I hope the hypnosis works for you! Good luck and keep us updated on your regimen and results. You've got a good choice of herbs lined up for once you finish hypnosis!

Body fluctuation and change of life style are highly likely culprits to the lost size.

But thank you Doll for essentially reinforcing my confidence in my current plan! It's great to know my potential herb selection is on par with good herbs to take. I'm also looking at this period of hypnosis as a way to create a solid herbal plan that will work well alongside my birth control along with my lifestyle.

A few more little tidbits... Soon I'll post my pre-NBE photos along with the ones of day one hypnosis. Now whether what I have gained in the past month is actual growth or just swelling, time will tell although the aches and soreness are reminiscent of puberty... I'm not all for this pain but oh well, if I get a gain from this pain, it won't be in vain.

Always gotta remember, "believe you can and you're half way there."

Well due to the stress and problems and situations I've had to deal with these last couple days, I missed my nightly session.

In part to that the ache and sore tenderness has lessened but is still present. I wonder if it's directly correlated or just normal, although I haven't had these "pains" in about 7 years so I guess I'll update after my session.

Edit:
Oye vey, I feel so silly because I leave out so many stats in my first post. Heres a synopsis on those:

Stats:
-Weight: 105-110 pounds (variable day to day)
-Height: 5'3"
-Measurements:
•Under bust: 27"
•Over bust: 33"
•Around bust: 35" (34" to start)
•Waist: 24/25" (daily variable)
•Hips: 36"
-Other tidbits:
•Daily smoker
•Drinker on the weekends
•Life style: full time student, very active: dance, 2-3x weekly core and leg strengthing exercises

Well I was estatic this morning lemme tell ya!

Apparently this sore achey feeling (it's still dull) paid off. I was getting ready and I noticed my bust looked bigger so I measured and its true!

I've grown another inch apparently. May just be swelling but who knows!

I've attached a photo showing day 1 to now.

New measurements:
Around bust: 36"

Other measurements remain the same.

Oh and for the first time today during my hypno session, I actually felt warm and tingly. It's great!

Wow your breasts look great! Keep up the good work! Big Grin

Thank you Kiwi! Big Grin

I'm so satisfied with the growth (or swelling) right now but still want more...

Also, I've been updating the fiance on the growth... Not telling him how or showing him pictures but he'll be happy when he finally gets home!
Rainbow 

eee your growth is so amazing!! your program is really working for you!! keep it up, because I really wanna see what you'll look like in a fe months

Thanks Emily! Hopefully the hypno is working and continues to! I can't wait to add my supplements and massage back in... I do miss the massage routine a lot actually.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon