Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No luteal swelling

So I've decided to post a thread. I have been on PM for quite some time/months. I'm still experimenting with the herbs. I have been using/switching between :-

1)PM
2)PC
3)Fenugreek seeds/tea
4)Fennel seeds/tea
5)Turmeric
6)Black seeds tea (nigella sativa)
7)Collagen
8)L-Arginine

for massaging:-

1)olive oil mixed with sesame seed oil and infused with fenugreek + fennel seeds

or

2)olive oil infused with PM and cinnamon

I don't massage religiously though Tongue but I have noticed some fullness in my smaller girl (I massage only the smaller side). My main concern now is last cycle and this cycle, my girls didn't swell and my measurement stays the same. I don't know if I have stalled Huh

last month(before this AF) I only take fennel tea (2x a day) during my luteal phase. I take it mainly for detoxification purpose because I think I have too much PM in my system and my cycle has gone from 29 to 31 days.

Now fellow NBErs, do you guys know why I don't have any swelling? or maybe I just swell a bit. I don't really measure cos I wanna see a big difference when fitting my bra. I used to have luteal swelling before now it's gone. what's going on here Huh

Please help. Thanks Blush

I share your frustration. I have used pm for a long time and at first I did get the luteal swelling. Now I don't swell at all and have changed dosing by cycling and such. I have also used pc to clear receptors during luteal and balance symptoms of estro dominance. But maybe I used too much or too little pc, or used pc for too long during luteal. I have also taken a whole cycle off. I think I must be stalled. But, I had thought stalling could be corrected by using pc. So maybe I'm not using it right. I don't know what else to try. This is becoming a very complicated puzzle Huh

(18-10-2012, 12:12 PM)sgc42 Wrote:  I share your frustration. I have used pm for a long time and at first I did get the luteal swelling. Now I don't swell at all and have changed dosing by cycling and such. I have also used pc to clear receptors during luteal and balance symptoms of estro dominance. But maybe I used too much or too little pc, or used pc for too long during luteal. I have also taken a whole cycle off. I think I must be stalled. But, I had thought stalling could be corrected by using pc. So maybe I'm not using it right. I don't know what else to try. This is becoming a very complicated puzzle Huh

Hello sgc42,
thanks for your replyBlush
it's good to hear that I'm not the only NBEr that suffer this kind of problem Tongue Perhaps you shouldn't take any hormonal herbs for some time to clear your system from any herbs and then start again with weaker phytoestrogen herbs. what PM do you use and what is the dosage?

Now that I think of it, maybe I have very little effect with fennel because it's supposed to flush out toxins from my body and it's diuretic so I have no water retention nor swelling. Okay, maybe this is the cause Dodgy

I continue with PM last follicular phase from day 1 to 10 with no growth/swelling. Today is day 16 and I resume taking PM with warm water in the morning. let's see if I'm gonna get some luteal swellings this upcoming phase. I'm not gonna take fennel or anything this cycle. Anyway, I had a strange thinking to raise progesterone during menses, and to raise estrogen during luteal phase so that my receptors are more sensitive to estrogen during FP and progesterone respectively Tongue

I know it goes against our natural hormonal cycle but I wanted to try and see if something is working this way Big Grin I also think that one of the ways to enhance bust line is to put on weight (overall body weight) and at the meantime it's going to add some fats to your boobs too. yeah I know once we go on diet and work out we lose the boobage but hey we can fill our deflated breasts with herbs right? Tongue

I just think it's the same concept for breastfeeding women that shrunk after stop nursing and then gaining back the size with the help of herbsSmile

throw in some opinion you guys here Big Grin

(30-10-2012, 09:58 AM)aveh Wrote:  I continue with PM last follicular phase from day 1 to 10 with no growth/swelling. Today is day 16 and I resume taking PM with warm water in the morning. let's see if I'm gonna get some luteal swellings this upcoming phase. I'm not gonna take fennel or anything this cycle. Anyway, I had a strange thinking to raise progesterone during menses, and to raise estrogen during luteal phase so that my receptors are more sensitive to estrogen during FP and progesterone respectively Tongue

I know it goes against our natural hormonal cycle but I wanted to try and see if something is working this way Big Grin I also think that one of the ways to enhance bust line is to put on weight (overall body weight) and at the meantime it's going to add some fats to your boobs too. yeah I know once we go on diet and work out we lose the boobage but hey we can fill our deflated breasts with herbs right? Tongue

I just think it's the same concept for breastfeeding women that shrunk after stop nursing and then gaining back the size with the help of herbsSmile

throw in some opinion you guys here Big Grin

Have you even had your hormones tested? You are playing with fire if not. If so, maybe you need a different approach. What made you think this was the program for you?

This goes to show that not everything will work for everyone.

hello tibetan113,
Thanks for your response Smile
I never get my hormone tested. but I believe I'm estrogen dominant with low progesterone because of higher estrogen level. I might have excess androgen too. Today is day 35 of my cycle and I get my luteal swelling back Smile finally after a few months Big Grin

I believe I have clear my body from excess estrogen/testosterone with fennel tea last cycle. I took PM and my body started to respond with swelling after ovulation.

About my crazy ideas of raising progesterone in first phase and estrogen in second phase is actually to get hormone sensitivity if you guys ever heard of breast hypertrophy. It happens because the body is too sensitive to hormones and voilaaa you have large breasts there.

I haven't had my period and it's quite late this month. I'm gonna use PC and detox during menstruation, and continue with weaker phyto estrogen during luteal phase. OK, that's the plan.

Day 5 of my period. I lost some of the swelling and no stomach bloating anymore. I only used PC for the first two days of my period and I still take detox tablets to purify my blood. I still have tingling sensation/sore in my breasts. I don't reach my maximum luteal swelling last cycle maybe this is why I still feel the pain. I hope swelling will resume quickly when continuing with phytoestrogen after this.

so what I'm going to do for this cycle is:-

Day1 to Day7
no supplement, only detox - I don't want my body to be burden with supplemental hormones

Day8 to Day10
PM for 3 days only because it gives me headache with my natural hormone already high during this period

and after ovulation, continue with asparagus racemosus (shatavari) 750mg to 1000mg with Hyaluronic Acid.

I want my program to be as simple as possible Smile and I pray that it will work this time Blush
Rainbow 

Hey aveh!

This is so cool, I'm actually doing something like what your doing. I'll be doing a bentonite clay colon cleanse while also taking Gelatin and chasteberry during days 1-7 of my cycle, gelatin, chasteberry, alfalfa and DHEA on days 8-15 and then afterwards I'll be taking gelatin, alfalfa, red clover and butea superba. Well that's basically what I have so far, I still might tweak it a bit. But I'd had the idea of switching things for a while and posted about it awhile back but this will be my first time being able to finally test it out.

Oh and how's the hyaluronic acid going for you? That's what's in RapiBust and women have gotten some great results so I'm curious how taking it in pill form is.

Hello there Emily Smile
what DHEA is for? about HA, I can't really tell if it makes a difference to my girls because I took it during luteal phase where we usually have water retention. somehow I notice my cheeks are a bit plump when I cleanse my face in the morning or is it just me I don't know Big Grin I took 250mg x 2 tablets HA once a day.

I wonder if HA aggravates water retention problem before menses Dodgy
or should we take HA with diuretic herbs like fennel or fenugreek? I took shatavari last cycle but still have some water swelling effect. maybe shatavari is not a strong diuretic herb. I also think it's important to take diuretic herbs so that we will know when our boobs are swollen it's not a water swelling effect and be sure not to cause electrolyte imbalance to your system Smile

some updates for today. It's day 6 of my AF. my heartbeat is weak since yesterday. I wonder if this has something to do with the detox tablets Huh so I don't take it today to see what will happen with my heartbeat.

I also drink 2 glasses of powdered milk everyday. Hope it will helps with the growth. there's this lady that grow her bust 72.5-cm bust to 77.5-cm within a month by drinking at least 1 litre of milk everyday with PM.

and my right girl has been itchy for the last 2 nights with stabbing/throbbing pain and today the areola is darker than the left one (elevated prolactin level due to massage perhaps??) I'm not sure if this is some signals of growth but it better be Wink
Happy Boobie Growing everyone~

Day 13 of November cycle.
I've been massaging diligently (hopefully Tongue) moderate, light massage for 10-20 minutes, twice a day.
I took PM on day 8 and last night (day 12).
I think most of the luteal swelling has gone. my right boob is so tender to touch (with tender nipple too), itchy and heavier but no visible growth (yet Blush ) maybe because ovulation is coming or everything has started to kick in Shy
the throbbing/muscle pain was gone too.
Now I'm just waiting for my ovulation day to come and pass to continue with weaker phytoestrogen (asparagus racemosus @ shatavari)
I take hyaluronic acid every other day so that it'll be a gradual yet continuous process.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon