Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No luteal swelling

Day 26 of November cycle

I guess my period is going to be late again Tongue because I'm still taking asparagus racemosus with PM Big Grin
It's weird...how I think I'm "small" when my bra says the other way round. I'm bigger than my old bra but I feel small Sad don't know why....maybe because the right is catching up with my left, the difference is still there but not really noticeable like they used to be.

I'm taking shatavari@asparagus r. up to 1500mg. My breasts are sore but I don't think it swells much, perhaps it's the PM that made me sore. I might increase shatavari dose up to 2250mg and no PM today. I will stop a few days after today while decreasing the dose.

I forgot to tell that I feel so tired since yesterday. maybe the diosgenin in shatavari increase my progesterone since I have increased the dosage (together with olive oil that I'm taking).

So that's all to be keep in record for today.

I'm going to try this PM/shatavari for 3 or 4 months and see if I really grow Smile then I'm going to switch to something else if it's not working anymore. What I'm doing now is very simple.

PM after menses, PM + shatavari during luteal, detox and massage while menstruating. Can't really tell the exact thing I'm doing because I keep cycling@make my body guessing. But those are things that I take and do. Oh, and I will measure in the next cycle after menses.

Good luckkk everyone!!! Me too Big Grin

My right breast is sore!! Deep aching muscle pain is back.....I have reduced shatavari dosage, so far I have taken 1000mg and I ran out of milk. This time I'm not comfortable with the pain. I don't know but it's disturbing. Seems like 2250mg is still a safe dose for me.

And I don't wanna measure because I don't wanna be super excited and then super frustrated if it's not real growth Tongue

so I'll just wait patiently until next cycle and see if I'm keeping and adding to what I have now Smile

Happy Growing!

Good day everyone!

It's Day 1 of December cycle.
I'm surprised to see my period is not late. So I'm taking my detox tablet, not going to overdose again because menstruation is a natural body process of detoxification. I was told that it's useless to take any supplement during period because it's going to be expelled with your period blood. Then it might be a good step not to take anything during menses.

I thought I'm putting on some weight because my hips are bigger and look kinda curvier in certain clothes. So I get on the bathroom scale to see how much 'fat' I have gain with 3 cups of milk added to my daily diet and I have successfully add 300 gram to my body weight Big Grin

I have a malleable body type, easy gain easy lose. If I workout or doing exercises I might be able to get rid of those weight. But then I think getting fat is unavoidable while on NBE :
)

so Good Luck to everyone here Wink

I wanted to wait until my period is over to measure and update this thread. But today is day 7 and I notice my left areola is bigger than usual which is something I don't fancy Sad I just hope it's temporary. I'm only a small 32 C or 34 B cup and my goal is to achieve D or DD cup. I definitely don't want my areolas to grow bigger now. I like smaller areolas because my breasts look nice with smaller areolas. Hmmm......

Happy New Year!
Time to update this thread.

Day 16 of December cycle.
It's positive I have retained what I achieved last cycle. I don't see much different in this cycle but my right breast seems fuller from the side today. Of course, I'm happy with the little progress. It's my short term goal to even out my breasts' size Smile I ran out of my shatavari capsules to be taken in luteal phase and now waiting for the new one to arrive which I bought in bulk for 50 gram. It's cheaper than the capsules and will last longer too.

I think the grapeseed oil is the reason why I don't see much swelling and little growth, which explains why I felt so exhausted in the last luteal phase. So I might omit or reduce the quantity of GSO so that the swelling will come back and I will grow more.

That's what happened when I first saw growth. My luteal swelling was back and when the period came, I lost some swelling and gained back the fullness i.e. growth after that.

And I won't be measuring Tongue the little different in number made me a bit disappointed when bra fitting obviously shows that I'm bigger Big Grin

I remember this one girl who is a lingerie model with a natural D cup with uneven breast size one is a D cup and one is a B and she underwent fat grafting procedure (took fat from her thighs) to her smaller breast to make them even. I forgot her name so I can't put her pictures.

when I wake up this morning I have this idea on my mind. It's just a theory but I hope I can confirm it Tongue It's an idea for those who have uneven breast size.

Let's say the maximum working herbal dose for bigger breast is 350mg, and for the smaller side is 200
mg, and the working dosage range for both are between 275-350mg and 125-200mg respectively, and you wanted to grow only the smaller side to make them even or equal.

So you can just take 125mg-200mg to make the smaller side responds to internal herbs@external application because the dosage won't work for bigger breast since it's not enough to feed the bigger number of receptors there.

So does anybody here agree with me Big Grin

Good Luck with NBE!!

(01-01-2013, 09:41 AM)aveh Wrote:  when I wake up this morning I have this idea on my mind. It's just a theory but I hope I can confirm it Tongue It's an idea for those who have uneven breast size.

Let's say the maximum working herbal dose for bigger breast is 350mg, and for the smaller side is 200
mg, and the working dosage range for both are between 275-350mg and 125-200mg respectively, and you wanted to grow only the smaller side to make them even or equal.

So you can just take 125mg-200mg to make the smaller side responds to internal herbs@external application because the dosage won't work for bigger breast since it's not enough to feed the bigger number of receptors there.

So does anybody here agree with me Big Grin

Good Luck with NBE!!

I def believe you are onto something there. I think the easiest would be topical application for the smaller breast and that is after you know what works for you.

(01-01-2013, 09:24 AM)aveh Wrote:  Happy New Year!
Time to update this thread.

Day 16 of December cycle.
It's positive I have retained what I achieved last cycle. I don't see much different in this cycle but my right breast seems fuller from the side today. Of course, I'm happy with the little progress. It's my short term goal to even out my breasts' size Smile I ran out of my shatavari capsules to be taken in luteal phase and now waiting for the new one to arrive which I bought in bulk for 50 gram. It's cheaper than the capsules and will last longer too.

I think the grapeseed oil is the reason why I don't see much swelling and little growth, which explains why I felt so exhausted in the last luteal phase. So I might omit or reduce the quantity of GSO so that the swelling will come back and I will grow more.

That's what happened when I first saw growth. My luteal swelling was back and when the period came, I lost some swelling and gained back the fullness i.e. growth after that.

And I won't be measuring Tongue the little different in number made me a bit disappointed when bra fitting obviously shows that I'm bigger Big Grin

I remember this one girl who is a lingerie model with a natural D cup with uneven breast size one is a D cup and one is a B and she underwent fat grafting procedure (took fat from her thighs) to her smaller breast to make them even. I forgot her name so I can't put her pictures.

I believe GSO is counteractive with estrogen. I forgot about what exactly it does but its almost as if it has some sort of aromatase effect on E1l or some type of estrogen. This is a great anti cancer approach but it may hinder the effects you needed from the estrogen (growth).

menopausal women were taking this along with their phytos so the strongest Estrogen would not get out of hand and have the potential to cause cancer.

@tibetan
yeah....GSO is an aromatase inhibitor, I guess it made me more sensitive to progesterone because of less estrogen converted from testosterone.

About the topical application, it's really hard for me to grow the smaller side with only topical and I must be very careful with internal dosage so that the smaller side won't stall. NBE is complex but I'm happy that I've never been so conscious about my health until I'm doing this.

I have an announcement to make Tongue I'm a full 32 C and slightly bigger than 34 B which means I have grown a total of one cup in two months or two cycles. I started with 32 B. I can't really believe it's happening. still waiting for mr.postman to send my shatavari pack. If everything goes well, I'm expecting to see a small 34 C or 32 D in the next cycle.

So until then, I wish everybody good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon