Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No luteal swelling

Hi. I m new to NBE and I m really thin . I am planning to try Natureday and Protien Shake daily to see if I can gain come fat and growth and also would ake ur advice on 3 cups of milk a day (though I hate milk , Lol ) . But I am also intrested in your program as I am Asian too and would love to know if I wanna start like urs , how should I follow ?

Take Ainterol PM and Shatavari@asparagus only ?
And then Hydralunic Acid (what kind of products did you buy for this )
Or anything else I should add ?
Would love to hear ur advise . thank you for the help .

hello @hopefully
I'm not an expert in NBE but let's see what I can help. I don't know about Natureday (breast cream) or Protein Shake (I guess this one is for weight gain, correct?)
. I have never use pm cream, but I think you can try and see if it works for you. I know some of the fellow BN members use ND and have growth too.

If you are really thin then Ainterol dosage 500mg might be high for you and you won't get result.

Maybe you can divide the dose into two and you just have to take half of the capsule per day.

You can forget about the Hyaluronic Acid, it's for skin and beauty and I've been forgetting to take it and I'm still seeing results.

my program is really simple. I will summarize it as follows:-

Period days - No supplement, detox with detox tablets and massage with oil (extra virgin or pure olive oil infused with cinnamon and pueraria mirifica)

After period - pueraria mirifica everyday@every other day(I'm cycling so no finite schedule in taking PM)

Luteal phase - pm and/or shatavari (pm during early luteal days and shatavari later until period comes)

and yeah I drink milk everyday Tongue and massage whenever I want Big Grin
so maybe protein shake is a good thing to take when you're on NBE so that you can gain fat and helps in enhancing your breast size.

But hey I hope that your hormone is in balance before starting NBE or you'll find trouble Tongue

Thanks for the fast reply . Yeah I'm kinda scared in messing with my hormones so I've booked an appointment to do a hopne test nx week and will start my program based on it .

For beauty and skin ! Wow I'm interested , What type of Hudralunic Acid to buy for those effect ? Would love to take it as a extra supplements

Yeah . I'm really really thin . So I'm thinking of eating lots of protiens shake for fats gaining and drinking lots of milk. Then depending on my hormone result will decide on the best program .

hello @hopefully
No big deal. I always lurk here gathering information Tongue
What is hopne test? Or do you mean phone test?
Didn't know it's possible to do so. You can try Dr.Lee's online test and it's quite accurate if you really know your symptoms. I took HA in tablet form and it's available in cream and gel too I guess. Can't really say about HA because I switch my facial cleanser to another brand and my face becomes clearer and don't know if I get the plump effect since I have gain some weight Big Grin
so have you buy ND and protein shake?

Lol . Sorry . It's hormone test . Smile yup doing it with a doc as I'm not sure about my condition . Yup . Depending on my test . I should start with lots of protein shake and milks for fats gain . Hypnosis . U should try Steve G Jones , Blake Talks n Rock Melon (lots of girls here say it works) n its Freee though Steve's is not free but if you wan I cld send the my copy to u . Sharing is Caring Smile

And then depending on my hormone test I'll decide to try the Natureday or Just go on herbs .

I like Natureday because beside supplements they have soap and all which u can use daily and ppl see results so I'm thinking of trying the soap even if I'm not taking the supplements from them Smile

I know Rock Melon Ringtone. I have been wanting to grow bust for ages Tongue I listen to it in the past with no effect or result maybe I'm not focus or consistent with it. am not familiar with Steve G. Jones and Blake Talks. Hypnotism I guess?

so just a quick update. I have PMS. tender and sore breast. itch last night during sleep. head says breasts are swelling and the skin's stretching. maybe. because I have reached a full C so when they swell bigger than that the skin needs to stretch itself cos I have never swell to a D.

Have gain more fat. Maybe I'll take a break for a month after the 3rd cycle or work out to combat fat accumulating. My body type is hard to build muscle because of high metabolisme rate.

also hoping I will grow more in one cycle so that I'll achieve my goal fast Shy

still waiting for my shatavari to come. It's late since I'm paying for the postage.
so I take momordica charantia@bitter gourd 500mg per day to help with progesterone level. it's a phyto-progestin. I think most if not all of the phyto-progestins have anti-cancer properties which is good to take during luteal phase.

Hey Aveh, great thread well done on gaining boobage!!! I have been reading with interest. What do you think has caused the weight gain? I know playing with hormones affects weight gain anyway, but wonder what it can specifically be?

I read that shatavari increases appetite so that scares me big time as I have no discipline when it comes to food, despite being skinny! It seems that hormonal related fat gain is very hard to lose and I don't want to have bigger boobs and then trying to remove the fat elsewhere GRRRRR!!!

hello @Babakins
thank you for reading. I've heard about hormone-related weight gain that is hard to lose and now you scare me too Big Grin

The only change I made to my diet is adding 3 glasses of milk per day (apart from PM and shatavari). I have taken PM in the past and have no effect on weight.

I think my appetite is just the same because I still eat 2 or 3 times a day just like before.

maybe it's the milk Huh I heard that drinking milk before bed makes you gain weight.

So maybe I will change the timing of taking milk.

(07-01-2013, 08:58 AM)aveh Wrote:  hello @Babakins
thank you for reading. I've heard about hormone-related weight gain that is hard to lose and now you scare me too Big Grin

The only change I made to my diet is adding 3 glasses of milk per day (apart from PM and shatavari). I have taken PM in the past and have no effect on weight.

I think my appetite is just the same because I still eat 2 or 3 times a day just like before.

maybe it's the milk Huh I heard that drinking milk before bed makes you gain weight.

So maybe I will change the timing of taking milk.

DOES IT MATTER WHAT MILK YOU DRINK I MEAN AS IN LITE/ FAT FREE/ FULL CREAM????????

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon