Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No luteal swelling

(23-11-2012, 12:57 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Hey aveh!

This is so cool, I'm actually doing something like what your doing. I'll be doing a bentonite clay colon cleanse while also taking Gelatin and chasteberry during days 1-7 of my cycle, gelatin, chasteberry, alfalfa and DHEA on days 8-15 and then afterwards I'll be taking gelatin, alfalfa, red clover and butea superba.

Its super interesting that you took Vitex the second week of your cycle. I did that last month as well, just vitex, and had very clear skin and a lot of swelling before my period. It did however make my period 10 days late. Hmm, I think we've all accidentally stumbled onto something. lolz

Thanks Aveh and Tibetan for the suggestions Smile

Aveh i dont have a program page cos i never really had a plan. However i had grown an inch while taking ground flax seeds around 4 months back. But i lost the growth now when i started turmeric.

i havent thought of a plan yet but had posted a few questions on the thread i started 'got my results....' and would be updating my results there...would love it if you could go through and put in your suggestions....Smile

i havent tried aswagandha....i dont know what to start....today is day 1 of cycle and i have been wondering what to do....will have to figure out and start in a day or two....cos i generally dont like to take any herbs on the days when the flow is heavy....am planning to continue turmeric from day 12 until i figure out something for progestrone....i dont think i will be able to get my hands on vitex here....its difficult to get these herbs....
anyways will update plan and results....
thanks once again Smile

Hi.
What do you think of this https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Sexual_h...nlargement ? It's been updated. You may contribute to it, if you'd like. Anyone else too. What does anyone think about it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon