Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doll's PM Program

Could it be androgens? Have you shut off your ability to make your own hormones? Maybe its time for tests?

If you can't get everything tested, maybe you should just buy the $35 progesterone test? That's by far the most critical thing to check since you're taking PC. Personally I think the PC is your biggest problem. It has a cascade effect on your whole endocrine system, so you shouldn't expect to see nothing but clear cut progesterone dominance symptoms. You might have all sorts of other hormonal issues at this point. Hopefully they'll resolve themselves quickly, but progesterone can take as much six months to fully clear out of the body.

I've also changed my mind about the "right" way to take PM. I could be wrong of course, but I'm starting to prefer the "Japanese method" of cycling. They typically take a VERY low dose of PM for 7 days during follicular, at least at the beginning of their programs. They always try to keep their cycles from lengthening. Maybe you should start from there until you find the maximum amount you can take without lengthening your cycle. I also think that people should be using a different style of "ramp up" for PM. If you started by taking 500mg PM for 7 days per cycle and then ramped up to 1000mg PM for 7 days, you'd be doubling your monthly dose in one fell swoop. I think that's too drastic of an increase for PM. If instead, you increased the number of days that you take 500mg of PM from 7 days to 9, you'll only be increasing your monthly dose by 1/3. That seems more appropriate to me.

This is just one alternative for you to consider. I think it pays to get some perspective on just how little PM some people are able to take and still grow.

You make a good point, maybe I'll start out slow like that and work my way up to the full two weeks. While I'm on FG again right now, my breasts have actually swelled some, and they are waaaayyyyy too tender to massage. So I guess adding small amounts of PM to my original program might still give me better results than just continuing my original plan, even if I can't get the full PM results all at once like I had hoped. ^^;

If PM doesn't work out for me, I might try adding BO to my original program...

(16-01-2013, 11:43 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Could it be androgens? Have you shut off your ability to make your own hormones? Maybe its time for tests?

Like, too many androgens? I still take SP every day. :/

@Abi
I dunno, Estro dominance sure gives me insomnia as well, and the insomnia this time didn't start until I started my second round of PC (about a week in) and stopped as soon as I cleansed. So I'm pretty sure it can cause that symptom as well. Which is why it can be so hard to self-diagnose these things sometimes. ^^;

I'm like 90% sure hormones aren't having too strong an effect on my memory problems, and it's most likely all my other health problems, so I'm not worried about it. In every other way my hormones seem pretty level right now, so I don't even want to consider it.

I think that is the wrong way to look at it. You will always wonder what it is that is keeping your current Pm program from giving you the best and permanent results. I'd say you are wasting more time, energy and money this way. Just bite the bullet and get some testing done. Its so worth it. I couldn't believe how foolish I was to think that six months of taking epo, and using PC with PM that my hormones were stabilized or at least normal. So wrong.

Every time I took a 3 month break from NBE, I lost half of a cup size and I had to spend that much more time to make it permanent everytime. So by the time I went on BO, I noticed it took a good 3 months for my size to start going up from what I thought was a true and full B cup on me. Now that my hormones are stabilizing, I am able to keep growing to the next size.

Let your current hormone levels be your Guide to what kind of program you must be on.

FINALLY.
Got my period.
And boy, did it come with a vengence. =__=
For those keeping track, it's a full month late. Wow.

I started on PM yesterday. I'm increasing my maca to 2 pills a day as well. Not sure if I mentioned this, but I also started taking MSM (for hair growth, but it will obviously help here as well). So we'll see how this month treats my body.

I'm having so many computer problems right now, this is just so stressful on top of that...I wish NBE were easier. >.>

HOLY EFFING HELL. I HAVE COME UPON A MIRACLE HERB.
ITS NAME IS...HORSE CHESTNUT EXTRACT.

I had NO idea that I had such poor circulation. I had spider veins on my legs and my arms even, and had terrible vericose veins on the backs of my hands. Like an old woman. They bulged out and were very dark. To the point where it actually disgusted me to look at my own hands.

Low and behold, after about a week or so on this herb:
-MY VERICOSE VEINS ARE COMPLETELY GONE! I can't stop touching my smooth hands now! Words can't describe my happiness!
-My spider veins are already going away!
-You can no longer see every single vein on my body! All this time I thought that was just because my skin was so pale!
-My dark circles are disappearing and
-The little vein in my left dark circle has also disappeared!

So, apparently this means I have the circulation of a 70-year-old. BUT THAT FACT ASIDE. MIRACLES ARE BEING PERFORMED.

Also, my cellulite disappeared at a dose of 2 pills a day! Unfortunately, that dose also makes me bruise all over. And since I'm getting a Black Card membership at Planet Fitness this weekend, and I'm going to be getting Red Light Therapy, I can put up with my pesky cellulite for another week or two until the red light starts to really work. :3

If I weren't so excited about this, I would actually bother posting boob-related stuff here today.

Strange, I would expect better circulation from someone who exercises.

How very interesting!

My veins aren't anywhere near that bad, but they're pretty obvious in places, especially my hands and feet.

By dark circles do you mean around your eyes? My eyes ALWAYS have dark circles too!

I might try adding that herb and see if it helps.
Star 

OMG Doll!

I am so exited that you posted the horse chestnut extract.Smile

I have spider veins in my legs, dark circles and cellulite too.

I didn't think I had a cure without involving surgery and it killed me to just sit there and watch it get worse. I cant wait to try this.

By the way, what does the MSM you are using for hair growth mean?

I'm new to all of these herbs and the names and I would like to try it for my hair growth Blush My hair is so thick and curly and it only grows a little above my mid back before it starts to break Sad

Thanks for sharing Wink

Stargazer

(25-01-2013, 01:41 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  By dark circles do you mean around your eyes? My eyes ALWAYS have dark circles too!
dark circles around the eyes= iron deficiency!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon