Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doll's PM Program

Hey Moccha, just PMed you!

You are quite right, but Fawnie's ban was not just to do with selling, she was blatantly selling for years without the SCT peeps saying a thing that why everyone thought she was part of the crew.

A lot of the bannings were induced due to her 'influence' and stirring, but once her true colours came out, the people she had got banned were correctly reinstated.

Sorry Doll, will be quiet now hun Smile

(25-01-2013, 09:40 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Strange, I would expect better circulation from someone who exercises.

I know, RIGHT?!?? My diet is pretty healthy, too. It's terrible. I think I was beaten with the unhealthy stick when I was born. =__=

@Stargazer
I'm taking MSM to help my hair grow faster, although I'm not sure how well it works for keeping it stronger. I use Profectiv Mega Growth lotion to keep my hair from breaking, and it seems to definitely help. I plan on trying their deep conditioner, too. I'm so sick of short hair!

AbiDrew85 Wrote:Yeah. I haven't seen any actual evidence of results out of anyone either, just reviews and medicos saying that Butcher's Broom works best for general circulation problems while Horse Chestnut is more for "venotonic effect, vascular protection, anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenging properties" and "chronic venous insufficiency" possibly as a result of "post-thrombotic syndrome".

The lattermost certainly is something that many of us might need to concern ourselves about - estrogen supplementation is very strongly linked with deep-vein thrombosis, which is the event that can trigger the long lasting damage of a post-thrombotic syndrome.

I really don't think I have had a deep-vein thrombosis though I could be on my way if I don't do something to help my circulation NOW.

I never really looked too much into it, I just know HC is popular for NBE and butt growth, and is great for lower-body circulation. Good to see that it helps prevent against DVT, as I currently have one. Exercise seemed to help before, but I got sick and couldn't go to the gym for a week or two, and it came back again. So hopefully HC along with exercise will help keep it at bay and over time break it down.

As for topical dark circle products, I use Freeman Vita-K for Dark Circles. It works in about a month and works better and better over time. For anyone who can't get rid of their dark circles any other way. I love feeling it tighten my skin as it dries. Makes me feel so young! Haha! I've mentioned using this product before. Now that I have HC, I only use it every once in a while.
[Image: eclos-2-249x300.jpg]

I don't mind the thread being hijacked, I know I've been gone for quite a while. ^^;

Now onto my actual program post.
My breasts are slowly growing, although it seems they're growing to the sides still, rather than outwards. It's so frustrating. I don't fill out the 34DD properly, but the cups barely hold the sides of my breasts in. Oh, what a mess.

I haven't been doing hypnosis because I've been crazy busy, as well as sick. I've had migraines every day for the past two weeks (today is actually the first time I've been migraine-free). I'm not sure if it's me being sick or something I started taking. I hope to begin hypnosis and massage again soon. Sad

I've decided to switch back to my original program, and just add PM for the first week or two. I'm making enough money now to be able to do this program. 1G of maca a day gave my terrible acne, so I stopped it for a short bit. I start PC soon, so I'll be starting back at 500mg again once I get on PC. I also need to get more FG. I'm almost out, and that gave me great swelling.

I've started getting Red Light Therapy at the gym now. SO glad. So far, it hasn't helped my acne, but it is definitely shrinking my pores (the booth I use is the Beauty Angel ones at Planet Fitness, and they have a vibrating floor that helps tone muscles and get rid of cellulite, and that's at least working so far!) I think this will help my body produce more seratonin for the winter months, and will also help my body produce more collagen. I may be able to stop taking my gelatin once I run out. Smile

I'm also taking Creatine now, which should help me build more muscle (c'mon, big butt!) and force me to drink more water! And I started on Super Cleanse a week ago, and just finally started getting results today with the highest dose. Ugh, my body is so pathetic if it needs all these supplements at 22 to perform everyday functions. Sad I'm hoping to lose an inch on my waist and get back down to 25" again with a month of use (I know I'll FEEL so much lighter, too). I know I already feel lighter after finally being able to go normally for the first time in weeks! We'll see. Wink
[Image: image_26800_450_white.jpg]
(I hate talking about this sort of thing, but it reminds me of how open I've become on these boards after being here for a year xD)

Hello Doll I have ultra cleanse at the moment wow that stuff is good! My stomach is so flat its ridiculous but one I stop the cleanse I will be sluggish again! I wonder if papaya enzymes might help shift stuff?

Doll if I may ask why haven't you added the Noogleberry to your routine? I feel that combined with all the herbs and nutrition you are giving them, it could result in even more impressive results.

(02-02-2013, 12:22 AM)Doll Wrote:  I've started getting Red Light Therapy at the gym now. SO glad. So far, it hasn't helped my acne, but it is definitely shrinking my pores (the booth I use is the Beauty Angel ones at Planet Fitness, and they have a vibrating floor that helps tone muscles and get rid of cellulite, and that's at least working so far!) I think this will help my body produce more seratonin for the winter months, and will also help my body produce more collagen. I may be able to stop taking my gelatin once I run out. Smile

I'm also taking Creatine now, which should help me build more muscle (c'mon, big butt!) and force me to drink more water! And I started on Super Cleanse a week ago, and just finally started getting results today with the highest dose. Ugh, my body is so pathetic if it needs all these supplements at 22 to perform everyday functions. Sad I'm hoping to lose an inch on my waist and get back down to 25" again with a month of use (I know I'll FEEL so much lighter, too). I know I already feel lighter after finally being able to go normally for the first time in weeks! We'll see. Wink
[Image: image_26800_450_white.jpg]
(I hate talking about this sort of thing, but it reminds me of how open I've become on these boards after being here for a year xD)

Glad to hear you are starting to make some progress with your PM program, Doll!!! All that patience and determination paid off Wink

About the Red Light Therapy at Planet Fitness: I used to go to the Planet Fitness but was reluctant to try it because I had no idea how safe it was, or even for what it was meant. So it shrinks your pores? I think I will have to bum off of my friend who has a black card membership there, then! My pores need help :-/ How frequently do you receive the therapy?

Upon reading about your colon cleanse, I thought it would not be something from which I would benefit much since I eat a LOT of fiber and go regularly (sorry TMI....), but reading up on it more, realize how many other benefits there are for doing the cleanse. Thanks for posting about it!

(02-02-2013, 12:37 AM)Babakins Wrote:  Hello Doll I have ultra cleanse at the moment wow that stuff is good! My stomach is so flat its ridiculous but one I stop the cleanse I will be sluggish again! I wonder if papaya enzymes might help shift stuff?

Babakins, it makes your stomach flat? Um, I'm down for that! As for the papaya enzymes, yes it does help you "move." I don't take it regularly but only when I feel like my system needs that extra "kick" to move, or when I am starting to get gassy Blush and I want to get it over with already! lol TMI I'm so sorry but I don't know how else to put it... Tongue

^^^ Hey hun yes. My stomach is idiotically flat and usually I have a pudge. I know it's down to slow movements inside!! Takes a bomb to make me go to the loo! I take psyllium husks, lots of fibre, probiotics, water and nothing works, But I will definitely get papaya enzymes so I do not rely on the cleanse.

(02-02-2013, 01:02 AM)p0p0 Wrote:  Doll if I may ask why haven't you added the Noogleberry to your routine? I feel that combined with all the herbs and nutrition you are giving them, it could result in even more impressive results.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of it. I know I'd be using it when I'm alone, but...I'm not even comfortable owning any sort of breast pump. I'm barely comfortable enough to own my nipple suction cups. If I can get progress without it, why make myself uncomfortable just to speed things along?

So, I cupped my breasts earlier, and there's actually been a good bit of progress since I started PM. Hard to believe. It's probably barely noticeable because my stomach has been getting slowly bigger as well. =__= Maybe next month I'll get even better results (and hopefully this colon cleanse will have cleared everything out by then).

I KNOW my stomach would be flat if I weren't so backed up. It's so frustrating knowing THAT'S the reason I don't have a beautiful stomach! Haha! Still, my stomach has slowly been getting flatter since I've been going to the gym, so at least there's progress there. I had such a flat stomach before I ever developed problems "going"! I almost can't believe it when I look at old pictures.

As for the Red Light Therapy, it's WONDERFUL! I'm still in the early stages of treatment right now, and it pushed a lot of acne to the surface the first time, but now I can see it shrinking my pores. It's also supposed to help your body create more collagen naturally, and helps relieve pain. It gets rid of red stretch marks and helps fade white ones, and evens skin tone. My friend has been getting it for a year now, and his stretch marks have gone away so much. They also have Hydromassage beds there, and they are WONDERFUL! Relieved so much pain after my last workout! I can't wait to get it again!

Wow, I wish I came on here more often. I feel like such a slacker. =__=

First off, WARNING! I've stopped Horse Chestnut, as it was giving me migraines a few hours after each dose. My friend has also stopped hers, as it made her regular migraines even worse. Didn't know that was a side effect, although apparently it's a fairly rare one. FML.

My Super Cleanse didn't work AT ALL. I kept taking the highest dose, and it only made me dehydrated, even when I drank a lot. I became so dehydrated upon waking up that that's the reason I stopped.

I tried Magnesium Citrate liquid last night. OMG, I LOVE THAT STUFF! WHY DOES NO ONE ELSE KNOW ABOUT IT?!?? Possibly one of the best irregularity fixes ever. Plus, the liquid tasted amazing! Like a Warheads drink! Tongue Apparently low HCl causes low magnesium, which causes osteoporosis (which I'm worried I may have) and irregularity. I can't wait to get the pills as well. I fully believe I will be very thin after taking these pills! Blush If anyone else wants to try it, get Magnesium CITRATE. It's the strongest form of Magnesium. The liquid is only 98 cents at Wal-Mart! Wink Also, Niacinimide has almost cured my low stomach acid!

My breasts haven't been getting pains, but they still continue to grow! I've been using PC again. This time, I use more per dose, and only apply it to my breasts. I do 2 or 3 days on, then 2 or 3 off. I'm responding much better to it this time, somehow. My breasts are swelling even more and gaining fullness. How strange.

My current program (2nd half of the month):
Fenugreek- 8 pills a day (may increase next month)
Maca- 500mg a day
Saw Palmetto- 2 pills a day
Red Clover- 4 pills a day (may increase next month)
Progesterone Cream

MSM- 1,000mg a day
Gelatin- 2 pills a day

The MSM is making my nails grow VERY quickly, and I imagine it must be one of the things helping my swelling this month. I expect to see even more next month when I switch to using PM two weeks out of the month! I also think doing a good colon cleanse will help my body function better (I'm sure it will help my acne, tiredness, stomach pudge and mental clarity). It should also make my body respond even better to herbs, and I'll have faster growth. So hopefully in the next week or two we'll test that theory!

I have high hopes for these next few months! ;P Also, glad to say, going to the gym has paid off so much already! I'm finally starting to build some hamstrings, and my butt looks a little bit bigger already (even though it measures the same, my pants now fit tighter all-around). I think soon I'll be going out and buying size 9's! Hopefully by that time my breasts will have grown more! Wink

Doll, i was just wondering if you've ever tried colon irrigation? you can buy 2 pint enema aparatus for doing it at home and make up your own herbal liquid, i know a couple of people who did this for sluggish intestines or trying to flatten their stomachs....and i've heard of some nasty putrid crap being loosened that had been clogging up the works in a few people Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon