Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doll's PM Program

I went to a herbalist once about 2 years ago and he explained that with any clense you wan to start with the weakest one, which you probably won't notice that much of a difference with, then work your way up. It's a long process though. About 2-3 month since you have to take each cleanse for a month :/
Idk if someone already mentioned this but there is also the master clense or lemonade diet. Both my mother and I tried it and all I can say is that it works.

hi dreamingbig ,, how can I do lemonade diet cleanse?

(15-02-2013, 11:10 PM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  hi dreamingbig ,, how can I do lemonade diet cleanse?

To make the lemonade you mix
3 quarts of water
1 cup of lemon juice (you have to use actual lemons)
1 cup of pure grade B maple syrup
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper

Drink 8 glasses a day for 3-12 days

Now I will admit that this clense is hard and a little painful. The only thing you can eat are fresh fruit and vegetables. Nothing else. It's best to not eat anything though. It's also best to take some fiber or a mild laxative to soften things up. Once your done DON'T go back to your regular diet! Continue eating healthy low fat foods and slowly get back to your regular diet. If you decide to not eat anything but the lemonade, start off with liquids and work your way up.

I know it sounds awful but it is well worth it and you don't need to do it for long.

(16-02-2013, 07:14 PM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  
(15-02-2013, 11:10 PM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  hi dreamingbig ,, how can I do lemonade diet cleanse?

To make the lemonade you mix
3 quarts of water
1 cup of lemon juice (you have to use actual lemons)
1 cup of pure grade B maple syrup
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper

Drink 8 glasses a day for 3-12 days

Now I will admit that this clense is hard and a little painful. The only thing you can eat are fresh fruit and vegetables. Nothing else. It's best to not eat anything though. It's also best to take some fiber or a mild laxative to soften things up. Once your done DON'T go back to your regular diet! Continue eating healthy low fat foods and slowly get back to your regular diet. If you decide to not eat anything but the lemonade, start off with liquids and work your way up.

I know it sounds awful but it is well worth it and you don't need to do it for long.

That screams out "muscle loss"!! I guess it would be a good option for those who do not care about their muscle mass/tone and are primarily concerned with losing fat.

that what I was thinking about... I'm trying to build legs muscles and this diet will destroy everything,,, any other cleansing program plz Sad?

(18-02-2013, 09:06 PM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  that what I was thinking about... I'm trying to build legs muscles and this diet will destroy everything,,, any other cleansing program plz Sad?

Try The Cleaner! You can eat as much as you want but they encourage you to drink a lot more water (which we should all be doing anyway). It cleans not just the colon and the liver, but also the kidneys, stomach, blood, yeast, urinary, lungs, and skin. You take it for a week.

http://www.thecleaner.com/

Sorry for derailing your thread, Doll! If you have any questions about it saraa_aaa, feel free to PM me!

Hi Doll
loved ur pics Big Grin
did u get any results from corset training?

No time for a real post right now, I'm late for work.

I just wanted to say...
Apparently I might actually have hypothyroidism.

Mind...blown.

(01-03-2013, 05:30 PM)Doll Wrote:  No time for a real post right now, I'm late for work.

I just wanted to say...
Apparently I might actually have hypothyroidism.

Mind...blown.

Actually. It makes a queer sort of sense. And it's not at all uncommon to be paired with PCOS.

Can't wait to hear more about this and for whatever else you have to say later!
Heart 

Not to derail anyone's post either...but the correct instructions for the Master Cleanse are:

organic lemons/limes (2 tbsps)
organic grade B maple syrup (dark amber) (2 tbsps)
8-10 oz of purified water (medium hot or preference)
1/10 cayenne pepper or to taste

an occasional cup of organic peppermint tea, sweetened with the maple syrup
and a salt water flush each morning (1ltr purified water and 1-2 tsps of sea salt.
and a laxative tea at night...like Smooth Move (Traditional Medicinals)

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO CONSUME ANY FOODS or SUPPLEMENTS.

They suggest 6-12 glasses of lemonade per day. And extra water as desired.

I have done this cleanse many times...2-3 times a year. But this was prior to NBE. I think its the best cleanse on the planet and gives you fantastic results. But for us ladies here, it wouldn't be a good look. You will probably lose a good deal of what was gained in the bust area and other areas as well vs building.

Not to scare anyone, but here's a quote from the book p. 13:
"As a reducing diet it is superior in every way to any other system because it dissolves and eliminates all types of fatty tissue. Fat melts away at the rate of about two pounds a day for most persons-and without harmful side effects".

Another huge perk though is that you can workout during this cleanse. I ran 2 miles every day for 3 weeks straight and did Bikram yoga with ease while on this fast. And I had so much energy. And to keep my butt at my current size I did squats 4-5 times a week. If you want to lose a good deal of weight healthily I will say this is the best for it. But since most of us have goals to reach I would say not now...unless you've got some to spare, lol.

Sorry for the length, but I hope this helps Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon