Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doll's PM Program

Hi Doll!!

Just joined a few days ago, and trying to read up an all you ladies' programs cause you girls are AWESOME!

I don't know if I actually have a right giving any advice since I just started all of this, but it's not really for NBE, more health wise.

For your dark circles- tried to find the originia post about it and couldn't- have you tried applying fresh aloe vera? It is a miracle plant I'm tellin ya. It also helps to smooth out skin, reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles- if you even have any lol- helps with acne AND helps to reduce large pores.

You can also take the pulp from the leaves- looks like snot I know- and blend it with juice or into a smoothy and the benefits are amazing;
Helps hydrate the body
Helps with joints
Helps with circulation
Helps rid toxins out of the body
And a ton more than I'm not gonna hyjack this tread for.

I drink a smoothy a day and there's no more cracking in my knees when I kneel, my skin has more shine to it and my hair is better too. There's a few sites that I read this all on, you can Google HEALTH BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA. Just thought I would pop this in for you ladies. I love that it's all natural and by being able to pull the leaf yourself you know how fresh it is.

Hope this helps someone!!Big Grin

^ Thanks for the advice, but I'm currently taking MSM powder, which has pretty much all the same benefits of Aloe Vera. As it turns out, my dark circles are probably from my hypothyroidism. Since I've started on meds a month and a half ago or something, my dark circles HAVE improved a good bit, so I'm sure over time they'll get even better. ;P Also, my Garnier BB cream has been great for them as well (it has caffeine in it).

IN OTHER NEWS...
This PM quest has just been a total bust. I've gained nothing from the PM that I wouldn't have gained from other herbs. Eff this mess. I'm quitting the PM and starting another new program. Maybe this new program will actually give me results (I was so hopeful because everyone else seems to get such AMAZING results from PM). I feel like all it did for me was stall me from results I might have gotten if I'd tried a different program instead.

THIS PROGRAM THREAD IS NOW CLOSED. I WON'T BE RESPONDING, SO DON'T BOTHER POSTING.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon