Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Test Results!

Hi everyone! I just got my saliva hormone test results back and i need your help. Tibetan Princess? anyone Smile

My results are very surprising. I thought i was definitely estro-dominant. And maybe i was a few months ago, but since i added PC cream and am on BO, it has changed quite a bit!

ESTRADIOL: Range: 1.0 -9.0 ..... my result: low end of range: 2.7

PROGESTERONE: Range: 50 -250 .... my result: Above range: 450

TESTOSTERONE: range: 18-50...my result: High end of range: 50

DHEAS: Range: 4.0 -15 ... my result: Within Range : 9.8

Cortisol AM : Range:1 -7 .... my result: Above Range : 13

I am ACTUALLY low on Estrogen and Progesterone is shooting through the roof! the doctor said since P is so high, it probably converted some into Testosterone. Which is why my T is so high.

the only thing normal is my DHEAS. And she said all the Estro-dominant symptoms i am experiencing is actually because my Cortisol levels are way too high. high cortisol means anxiety, stress, insomnia, irritability, neurosis, ETC...

This is what she prescribed for me:

Relora-Plex
: 2 in the morning

Livton : 2 2X/day

Magnesium Citrate : ramp up to 3 a day.

Do you guys agree with this prescription? i like the sound of Relora-Plex. Also might add saw palmetto for my T.

Thanks guys

(21-10-2012, 09:24 PM)Louloute Wrote:  Hi everyone! I just got my saliva hormone test results back and i need your help. Tibetan Princess? anyone Smile

My results are very surprising. I thought i was definitely estro-dominant. And maybe i was a few months ago, but since i added PC cream and am on BO, it has changed quite a bit!

ESTRADIOL: Range: 1.0 -9.0 ..... my result: low end of range: 2.7

PROGESTERONE: Range: 50 -250 .... my result: Above range: 450

TESTOSTERONE: range: 18-50...my result: High end of range: 50

DHEAS: Range: 4.0 -15 ... my result: Within Range : 9.8

Cortisol AM : Range:1 -7 .... my result: Above Range : 13

I am ACTUALLY low on Estrogen and Progesterone is shooting through the roof! the doctor said since P is so high, it probably converted some into Testosterone. Which is why my T is so high.

the only thing normal is my DHEAS. And she said all the Estro-dominant symptoms i am experiencing is actually because my Cortisol levels are way too high. high cortisol means anxiety, stress, insomnia, irritability, neurosis, ETC...

This is what she prescribed for me:

Relora-Plex
: 2 in the morning

Livton : 2 2X/day

Magnesium Citrate : ramp up to 3 a day.

Do you guys agree with this prescription? i like the sound of Relora-Plex. Also might add saw palmetto for my T.

Thanks guys

Sounds like a great program. What ever you do, please keep your cortisol in check. Since yours are high, it only a matter of time before you start to become fatigued. This is not good. Listen to your Doc. and look into taking some adrenal support.

Thank you, thank you!! That's reassuring.

yes, my cortisol levels are scary high. it would be a dream if i am able to rid myself of all these symptoms that i have had for so long.

Does she know that your excess progesterone was caused by PC? It looks like she prescribed you something for anxiety/depression and 2 other supplements for your liver. I'm assuming she hopes that your liver will flush out the excess progesterone. Damiana is a progesterone blocker you can take as well, if you want.

BTW, how much PC were you using and for how long?

(21-10-2012, 10:03 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Does she know that your excess progesterone was caused by PC? It looks like she prescribed you something for anxiety/depression and 2 other supplements for your liver. I'm assuming she hopes that your liver will flush out the excess progesterone. Damiana is a progesterone blocker you can take as well, if you want.

BTW, how much PC were you using and for how long?

Hi mochaccino,

Ya she knows i was using PC cream. Thanks for the suggestion i'll look into that.

I was using Kokoro PC cream. i used it for 2 consecutive cycles in the luteal phase. And skipped it last cycle to do my hormone test. Wont be using it anytime soon i think.

Effin' crumbs!! So did I, even though it gave me symptoms of toxicity. I took a break since I thought something was going wrong. I was aware that if I became progesterone dominant I would probably be stuck that way for several cycles, so I have no excuse. AAArgh Angry

Haha yea, I knew the possible risks of diagnosing myself. Best thing to do is to actually get tested!

We all are doing experiments on ourselves but now I have learned to do it more moderately and safer!

(21-10-2012, 10:33 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Effin' crumbs!! So did I, even though it gave me symptoms of toxicity. I took a break since I thought something was going wrong. I was aware that if I became progesterone dominant I would probably be stuck that way for several cycles, so I have no excuse. AAArgh Angry

I have used kokoro for 2.5 cycles and I came back progesterone deficient along with all others! LOL who knows what really contributed what. I would think based on your experiences, I too should be progesterone dominant.

Not if you were already progesterone deficient before you started using the cream. Were you?

wow that is strange @Tibetan.

i had no idea what i was before i started using PC. it's possible that my cortisol was always too high and that i was never progesterone deficient - yet i went ahead and used PC cream, thinking that i was deficient and high in estrogen. meh - now i know

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon