Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From 32B to 32DD in a few months?

Massage massage massage

Hey peeps. I have been diligently massaging my breasts for a while now, and have been noticing HUGE growth. The 32B push up bra that I used to fit in comfortably, now my boobs are literally BURSTING out of. I got sized at VS and am a 32DD. None of my bras fit anymore, and it's been just a few months since. I used to not even fill my 34B bra in July. I tried on that same bra and it's ridiculous the difference.

All I did was massage massage and massage, night and morning. I would squeeze in circular motions. There are also no big boob genes in my family so it's the luck of the draw, and some will find massage to be effective like I did.

OMG you grew from a 32b to a 32DD D: how much time did it took exactly? And what did you massaged with?

Wow. That's amazing. Did you squeeze your whole breast, hold and then move them in circular motion? How many minutes do you spend on massaging each session?

are you under 18 ? it could be the stimulation allowed you to develop fast naturally during the puberty stage. Good for you though ! maybe all girls need to get onto NBE much earlier ^.^

OMG thats totally awesum!! Hope u reach your determined size! Big Grin
What were your massaging techniques ??
Smile 

Maybe that will work for me. good job!

where have u gone? we need some questions.. how old r u? and what did u massage with?

that's awsum... Can u tell me the exact method u used for massaging......

Amazing... How long did you massage per day?

(24-10-2012, 08:17 PM)hopefulgrowing Wrote:  are you under 18 ? it could be the stimulation allowed you to develop fast naturally during the puberty stage. Good for you though ! maybe all girls need to get onto NBE much earlier ^.^

I'm under 18 Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon