Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat redistribution theory :)

I don't see any fat on you, and I'm not kidding Tongue Seriously, if I were in your position I would just purposely gain muscle and a little fat over all. If you're working out hard, all the extra bulk will probably go to the right places well your stomach becomes tighter and therefore smaller. It's easy to think that you need to lose fat when what you really need is to tighten up and gain muscle, not that I don't think your body is great already.

(26-10-2012, 10:27 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  I don't see any fat on you, and I'm not kidding Tongue Seriously, if I were in your position I would just purposely gain muscle and a little fat over all. If you're working out hard, all the extra bulk will probably go to the right places well your stomach becomes tighter and therefore smaller. It's easy to think that you need to lose fat when what you really need is to tighten up and gain muscle, not that I don't think your body is great already.

Thank you Mocha, I know it really is just the tiniest amount, so Im hoping it will only take a few rounds of Yohimbine/coleus and then I can start focusing more on trying to do gains in the boobage department with topicals. I would love to have a bigger gap between my inner thighs though, I think that is really sexy.

I have to wait till my nettle root and Zhi Mu get here to do gain days so I am hoping its soon! I definitely need to work on tightening my stomach muscles for sure though, there isnt a lot of fat there, but its still like looser from having kids.

ETA - Wow, I just looked in my notebook and my hip measurements from a few days ago were 35.5 below upper hip bone, and today its 34.5. I last measured my right thigh only on the 18th, and it was 22.5, and tonight it is 21.5. Crazy. I bet it is just water though, I dont think I could burn that much of in just a few days right? I've done 5 yohimine/coleus sessions so far. The lipo-derm does say that it has something to get rid of excess water.

I am linking this thread with my personal page, and will be putting more jottings down about this there, so that I am not clogging up this board with my random thoughts.

Personal page
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12823

Any advice is still welcome here.

I will still be posting my results on this page when the time comes.

ETA - I found a pic I took sometime last week of my whole body and cropped it, its a little blurry. I took a new pic today after (7 sessions of lipoderm/coleus over 3.5 days) and you can really see a difference in my inner thigh! Hopefully some of it is fat loss, not just water.

Wow, you really are going too deep into your research for this over nothing. xD You are SO thin, stop obsessing!!!

I developed a small muffin top before, too (mine was worse than yours lol). You may have my problem, your pants may be slightly too tight, and squeezing the little bit of fat you have upwards. Since I've stopped wearing super-tight jeans, my muffin top has gone away on its own. Smile

(28-10-2012, 02:48 AM)Doll Wrote:  Wow, you really are going too deep into your research for this over nothing. xD You are SO thin, stop obsessing!!!

I developed a small muffin top before, too (mine was worse than yours lol). You may have my problem, your pants may be slightly too tight, and squeezing the little bit of fat you have upwards. Since I've stopped wearing super-tight jeans, my muffin top has gone away on its own. Smile

LOL I know I know, and I hear ya on the muffin top going away. I dont look like I'm shaped wierd or anything, but I swear my pants just never fit right, its like if they fit across the top of my hips, the rest of them are too loose, then when I find some that fit my thighs good, they are cutting me off on the top of my hips. I'm too lazy to actually work out hard and try and build muscle to make my thighs bigger. I like rollerblading and riding the stationary bike, but I hate to break a sweat! Maybe when I get in better shape I will want to work out more, I have notices my enery levels are starting to increase!

I swear I'm not that obsessive or anorexic or anything like that. I just like having a goal, and I'm also trying to distract myself from some other crap going on in my life. I am finally pretty much where I want to be, the goal is just to get my boobs back without getting the rest of me back, and I really think the topicals are the key! I hope anyways, who knows maybe it will just come off and then go right back where it was.

Angel34,

I am kind of working with the same theory that you are. I have always been very active and slim, but never ate the right things. So, I am correcting that and hoping that I will lose the extra flab that I have never been able to get rid of while keeping my breasts. Wahaika always suggests that anyone starting an NBE program should lose the extra weight in unwanted areas, because it acts like a magnet for the herbs. So, my thoughts based on this are that if I lose the extra little bit that I need to lose while maintaining my breast size, the herbs will have very few places to go outside of my breasts, so most of them will go there. Very amateur theory on my part, but I figured it couldn't hurt.

I run 3+ miles 3-5 days a week, do pilates twice a week (love it!!), and various calisthenics on the days that I do not have pilates. After working out, I notice that my fattier areas are freezing cold (good sign) like my thighs and tummy, but my breasts are SO WARM! I take this to be a good sign. Smile As a matter of fact, I have noticed a vast increase in the sensations and pains in my breasts since I started eating clean and training a month ago. I haven't had growing signs in ages!!

I think exercise is super important. I always knew diet was a big deal, of course, but I never ate right. I feel amazing now, so I don't think I'll ever go back to eating the way I did before. I feel as though eating clean has really contributed to starting the process back up for me.

Sorry for being long-winded, but the long and the short of it is that I have been testing this theory this past month, as well! So far, I would say that it is a great one.

Notsobusty, are you going to be doing any topicals for spot fat burning? I saw there was an old thread on yohimburn, but I dont know if anyone on here has ever actually used it or other yohimbine HCL products and updated after using them with NBE.

* my "theory" isnt exactly very scientific either, not sure it even deserves to be called a theory, but "testing how to lose hip fat and fain boob fat simultaniously through the use of topicals" was kind of a long topic lol.

Oh yay, I was wondering if the Lipo-derm or the Coleus could actually PREVENT fat from collecting in certain areas if applied topically, and I did not think this was the case, but actually the Coleus MAY be able to help with this! This could come in very handy on my "gain" days, possibly keeping the new fat off the hips and maybe the Robust and Zhi Mu topical will encourage it to go to the boobs. We shall see!

"Coleus can aid in weight loss due to its ability to breakdown stored fat as well as inhibit the synthesis of adipose tissue, additionally, it increases thyroid hormone production and release thereby increasing metabolism

- Inhibition of platelet activation and degranulation.
- Inhibition of mast cell degranulation and release of histamine and other allergic compounds.
- Increased force of contraction of the heart muscle.
- Relaxation of the arteries and other smooth muscles, vasodilation.
- Increased insulin secretion.
- Increased thyroid function (and therefore metabolic rate).
- Reduced adipose assimilation and increased lipolysis of fats."

(28-10-2012, 04:47 AM)angel34 Wrote:  LOL I know I know, and I hear ya on the muffin top going away. I dont look like I'm shaped wierd or anything, but I swear my pants just never fit right, its like if they fit across the top of my hips, the rest of them are too loose, then when I find some that fit my thighs good, they are cutting me off on the top of my hips. I'm too lazy to actually work out hard and try and build muscle to make my thighs bigger. I like rollerblading and riding the stationary bike, but I hate to break a sweat! Maybe when I get in better shape I will want to work out more, I have notices my enery levels are starting to increase!

I swear I'm not that obsessive or anorexic or anything like that. I just like having a goal, and I'm also trying to distract myself from some other crap going on in my life. I am finally pretty much where I want to be, the goal is just to get my boobs back without getting the rest of me back, and I really think the topicals are the key! I hope anyways, who knows maybe it will just come off and then go right back where it was.

Pants are tricky. I have small thighs with a "big" butt (in comparison, at least lol), and it's almost impossible to find something that fits my thighs AND butt. And even then, I wear a size 7, so NOTHING fits my waist! It's harder for me to find true low-rise jeans in my size, and I think that's the only way I'll ever find anything that fits at least a little! >.< (I DO workout with lots of squats and such, but for some reason my thighs never grow, just my hips and butt!!! How strange...)

[attachment=2410]Here's some more results from arms. I may need to take some better after pics, It almost looks like i could be flexing a bit, but I was trying very hard to make sure I got my arms at the angle where they looked the "fattest" each time so my comparisons would be more correct. I have only done the Yohimbine/lipoderm a couple of times on my arms, but I have been using the coleus+coconut oil on the backs of them almost every morning and night. Also on my hips, thighs, and lower belly.

I did not take before pics @ 2 weeks ago when I started this, I just have these ones from about a month ago, but I think my weight went down to 126, then back to 128 at that time. I'm around 124.4 now, the new pics were taken a few days ago.

I have only lost about 1/4 to MAYBE 1/2" from my upper waist I do not put anything on that area. I put coleus on my saddle bag area quite often also and I have lost some off my lower hips also They were I beleive 37.5 before and are now 36.5. I am very happy with how my body looks right now. If I can just maintain this while growing boobs that would be great. I dont think I have lost much if anything off my boobs so very happy about that. I am not totally sure if it is the topicals that are making these areas smaller or if it is just overall weight loss. I have been eating what I felt was "gain" meals for the past week, though I have still been in fast mode right before bed, and I still managed to lose a tiny bit of weight. I was expecting a little gain, so I am wondering if all the coleus has built up in my system and raised my metabolism. I've been trying to be healty and eating some bad fats and a lot of coconut oil, proteins and I must admit the last few days I just HAD to make some apple crisp with ice cream and also have halloween candy ooops! I need to quit it with the sugar though, dont want the acne to come back!!!

I can not wait to see if this Zhi Mu helps the breasts over the next few weeks. I'm planning on keeping up with the "gain" days meals and night fasts with topicals and see what happens. No "lose" days right now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon