Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat redistribution theory :)

I must say, this is at least partially working- at least on the losing part, still to be determined if the boobage will gain.

starting measurements
upper waist @ 27.5 - 28
thigh - 22.5
upper hips - 35.5
Weight approx 128

11-27 after the first few "lose" days:
waist 27.5 - 28 same- did not spot treat waist
thighs were 21.5 1 " lost
upper hips were 34.5 1" lost
weight approx 126.5 1.5lb lost

At one point got down to 123.5 while trying to gain, this was me eating a LOT of good fats, protein, adequate carbs, still trying not to eat much before bed (HGH). Still doing topicals..... was looking scary skinny and the boobage was suffering, so decided to maybe eat add some less healthy stuff (aka halloween candy)Tongue

So now after about 13 "gain days" I have definately put on a little weight. Today, do not have an adequate scale at home to weight myself with - it said 129lb. I dont think it could be right so I will go to my moms or the gym and get a better reading. I can tell that I have gained a little in my lower tummy area though......however my thighs are SOMEHOW SMALLER!!!! And my pants are loose.

Measurements today are
thighs 21-21.25 (1" initial loss, continued to lose .5") total loss 1.5"
waist 28 (feeling very bloated and just ate) 0 -.5" gain - will measure again in the a.m
upper hips 35 (1" inital loss, 1/2" gained back) .5" loss total

Isnt this interesting that on 10-27 my thighs are bigger and my upper body is smaller, then after 13 days of "gain" my upper body has gained, yet my thighs have lost. I say this stuff works for sure! I have not been too busy to work out much, so I know I havent gained any muscle.

[attachment=2420]

Hi Angel

I think you look fab already but want to say whatever you've done, your tummy looks great!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon