Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone tried breast actives?

Hi there

I am torn between keeping or returning the rest of the breast active pills and cream i have. Im already on my second bottle, going to finish them next week and I haven't seen any changes whatsoever. No tingling feeling no pain. They are the same size i started of with. I really want to return them but each time i call to get it refunded a customer service representative would sweet talk me into keeping them and trying it for another month because its suppose to be 3 to 4 months for the changes to occur. I really don't want to waste my time and money on trying a scam product. I looked the reviews on amazon and all the reviews are written a month or two months after the person has been using it.

If anyone of you have heard of stories or have tried it for more than 3 or 4 months can u write back here to let me know? Im leaning towards trying something else if these dont' work

thanks

Quite a lot of women in this forum have used Breast Actives and unfortunately the success rate here does not seem to be that high. However, having said that, Breast Actives are giving you correct advice when they say that you probably haven't taken the product for long enough anyway. Most people reckon that 3 months is the time you should really stick with a product for. I wouldn't say they were sweet talking you, as what they are saying about timescale is basically fair comment

The 2 general herbal formulas that women have had most success with here are Natureday and Wonderup.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon