Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone else with ultrabreast success

I first want to thank anastasia for all her helpful information, but i also want to know if anyone else has had success using ultra breast other than Anastasia.

I did. I was on UB from April to June this year. I didn't take consistient dosages (sometimes I wouldn't take any at all for a few days at a time) or eat enough protien though. I did still experience a small amount of growth. I got about a half inch of growth, and did experience some itching and tingling. My breasts did feel firmer (even my boyfriend noticed!) and a little perkier. When I stopped the pills, I didn't notice any decrease either.

I take Birth Control pills and didn't notice any side effects or weird periods. I had some spotting when I started UB but it went away and really only occured when I would take weird doses like too little or too much.

So that's my experiences with it, hope that helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon