Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Request to Eve! Please make this an adult forum

(04-11-2012, 04:52 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I came across an article a while back of a transgendered being the 2nd to have this done successfully. I don't remember where it was done but it was done and they responded well with HRT. They noted, it was not yet approved procedure but so far so good.

I am not finding this. If you could find it again and PM me a link I'd appreciate it. We've already steered this far enough off course though Rolleyes

(04-11-2012, 06:24 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(04-11-2012, 04:52 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I came across an article a while back of a transgendered being the 2nd to have this done successfully. I don't remember where it was done but it was done and they responded well with HRT. They noted, it was not yet approved procedure but so far so good.

I am not finding this. If you could find it again and PM me a link I'd appreciate it. We've already steered this far enough off course though Rolleyes

I was looking but I can't find but I manage to pull this up:

"Dear Transfemme,

I just wanted to drop you a note on how much I have enjoyed the results of your product. In just over 9 months I have gone from a relatively flat 36A

to a full 36C!

Let me begin by saying I am not sure where I fit in with your testimonial

group. I am a 33 year old post operative transsexual, BUT I am also one of about 50 who have had an experimental ovarian and uterine transplant as well.

So I am functionally a woman now in every sense of the word. Therefore, I do feel I fit in with the female testimonials.

Anyway, after years of synthetic hormones, and numerous surgeries to finally get to the gender I have always felt I was born, and now making my own female hormones from the transplants. I was not ready to have more surgery by having implants placed. In addition to not looking natural, the risks just seemed to outweigh the benefits of implants, but I was still 5’8” and a flat 36A. While happy just to have some breast growth, I was just like any other woman and wanted more cleavage than just a padded or push-up bra provides.

Therefore, I looked at many different web sites on various breast enhancement products. After looking at the BountifulBreast site, and e-mailing some prior users of the Transfemme products, and reviewing the ingredients with my GYN, I decided that Transfemme would offer the best hope of any breast enhancement pill.

As I said, I am amazed by the results. Typically the skeptic, I had my doubts as to if it would work. I started Transfemme in Jan 2001, and for the first 6 weeks or so I thought my skepticism was right. All I noticed was some tingling in the nipple region but nothing in the way of growth. I spoke with Grace and Elizabeth who both reassured me to continue and not be discouraged. I stuck with the Transfemme pills and my protein shakes and after about the 2 month mark just started to bloom! In addition to actual breast growth, my nipples

have grown both in size and sensitivity. As most transsexuals know we do not often get large nipple growth from the synthetic estrogens we take when first

starting transition. So this was a wonderful effect from the Transfemme. By the time I ended the 3rd month of Transfemme I was filling out a slightly padded 36B, and as I

said by the 9th month I was a FULL 36C!

I enjoyed my growth so much I went on a binge at Victoria’s Secret. My boyfriend, who is now my husband, has also enjoyed the results of your fine product.

I have also noticed, and not sure if it is a benefit or my body just getting used to my new organs, but my periods do seem lighter and less painful as well.

I had planned on sending photos but my computer crashed just prior to writing this, and I lost all my scanned pictures, but as soon as my scanner is running I will get them too you.

Again, thank you so much for your product

Cheryl Norvanski

email cherylkts@aol.com"

As much as I'd love to believe her... There's absolutely no evidence of such an experimental study with 50 participants any of them transsexual ever being done. I can't even find ANYTHING on all of the internet besides this woman's claims and then some speculation on an AIS forum from someone who picked it up and asked if it was real... no one ever actually gave the affirmative, and it just spiraled into a speculation-fest.

(04-11-2012, 09:25 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  As much as I'd love to believe her... There's absolutely no evidence of such an experimental study with 50 participants any of them transsexual ever being done. I can't even find ANYTHING on all of the internet besides this woman's claims and then some speculation on an AIS forum from someone who picked it up and asked if it was real... no one ever actually gave the affirmative, and it just spiraled into a speculation-fest.

Quite honestly, I do believe this is being done. Its a sort of taboo and of course, the medical liabilities with this would probably have most keep it underwraps until years and years later when its proven as safe as they can make it. Its things like this that are always done out of some other country than the u.s.

If I were to transition, I would be ballsy enough to go through with this knowing the risks. I would prob keep my mouth shut though, but be thrilled to be one of the lucky few to have undergone such a thing. I could imagine walking around the city having this secret that no one has to know.

(04-11-2012, 09:33 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Quite honestly, I do believe this is being done. Its a sort of taboo and of course, the medical liabilities with this would probably have most keep it underwraps until years and years later when its proven as safe as they can make it. Its things like this that are always done out of some other country than the u.s.

If I were to transition, I would be ballsy enough to go through with this knowing the risks. I would prob keep my mouth shut though, but be thrilled to be one of the lucky few to have undergone such a thing. I could imagine walking around the city having this secret that no one has to know.

I wish I knew how to sign up Tongue

(03-11-2012, 11:40 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  You've got something very wrong here. I'm not permanently in between genders. I'm very very female. I just don't have the body to match. Yet. Once my body fully matches, that'll be it for me, I'll be a woman. I don't need people who are forever stuck between telling me I can't be what I am. I know what I am. I don't need people who are completely outside the situation entirely telling me what I am either.

so you have a problem with me defining what your gender is, after you tell me that I'm not a woman and a male?

I'm just as much of a woman as any other transgender will ever be.

you, sir, are being a hipocrite

[abusive comment removed]

Let's everyone say goodbye to the troll now. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's reported him at this point.

(05-11-2012, 02:00 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Let's everyone say goodbye to the troll now. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's reported him at this point.

I'm just saying it like it is and putting your in your place.

sticking around a place like this is completely not worth my time, especially with a bunch of cliquish idiots that decide to avoid every point that is made. I've effectively proven many points, like you being a hypocrite, that nobody has to be an endocrinologist to teach somebody something about hormones, etc. etc.

I don't care that people disagree with me, I care that when I'm right and back someone into a corner with an argument, they simply refuse to address it and change the subject.

farewell sir, and all your fellow moron friends. I'm sorry that you can't use logic like an intelligent individual. I am signing off now, and for good. enjoy spending all of your time online on forums because your life is devoid of social interaction. your ignorance and the ignorance of your friends has been shown in the back and forth banter, especially in that what you and others complain about me doing (defining your gender identity) was exactly what you first did to me. if you weren't so completely retarded, you'd see that, but I don't expect you to; you are merely not capable.

Boy,

I go out of town for the weekend and miss all the fun... Tongue

I know I should stop feeding the troll... But this guy just presses buttons tooooooo well.

(05-11-2012, 02:11 PM)aoz Wrote:  I'm just saying it like it is and putting your in your place.

You haven't said a single thing like it is at all. You have consistently denied reality and insisted on an anarchic state as being ideal. I hate anarchists on principle. So I can't just leave them spewing their vitriol around without pointing out their fallacies.

(05-11-2012, 02:11 PM)aoz Wrote:  sticking around a place like this is completely not worth my time, especially with a bunch of cliquish idiots that decide to avoid every point that is made. I've effectively proven many points, like you being a hypocrite, that nobody has to be an endocrinologist to teach somebody something about hormones, etc. etc.

You've proven only one thing. That you're an abusive hate-filled man spewing vitriol and using fallacious arguments to persist in your abuse. We aren't cliquish. Everyone here shares with everyone. It's actually quite rare for people here to be unanimously against another poster. Congratulations, you are one of the chosen.

Where have you proven me to be a hypocrite? It took until page 4 of this thread for me to absolutely decide your gender, through gender typing YOUR words and behavior. Most people actually come across somewhat vague to me with a leaning one way or another, but you sir, you come across absolutely completely masculine. Remind me, sir, what is the meaning of the word hypocrite? Oh. Right. Someone whose behavior does not match with what they claim. Hmmm... somethings not quite right here... but... it does seem to fit quite nicely for a certain someone else... Strange...

As for being an endocrinologist to "teach" something about hormones... Classic straw man.

(05-11-2012, 02:11 PM)aoz Wrote:  I don't care that people disagree with me, I care that when I'm right and back someone into a corner with an argument, they simply refuse to address it and change the subject.

We changed the subject away from you because you're a troll and we were trying very hard to stop feeding you. You also never once used argument. You used fallacious abuse-filled vitriol. You made personal attacks. Straw man attacks. Two wrongs make a right. Several classic Appeals... Need I go on? In short, you made use of nearly EVERY fallacy in existence and pretended they were a strong argument. We weren't "refusing to address" any sensible arguments, we were choosing to ignore or point out all your fallacies. You persisted in repeating the exact same fallacies over and over again, which, I might add, is itself considered a form of fallacious argument, known as Proof By Assertion. I could pick apart each and every one of your posts to this thread and point out every last fallacy, but what would be the point? Everyone here knows I'm right.

(05-11-2012, 02:11 PM)aoz Wrote:  farewell sir, and all your fellow moron friends. I'm sorry that you can't use logic like an intelligent individual. I am signing off now, and for good. enjoy spending all of your time online on forums because your life is devoid of social interaction. your ignorance and the ignorance of your friends has been shown in the back and forth banter, especially in that what you and others complain about me doing (defining your gender identity) was exactly what you first did to me. if you weren't so completely retarded, you'd see that, but I don't expect you to; you are merely not capable.

If only you were ACTUALLY leaving. You haven't used logic. I just showed you how I have been and just choosing not to overtly say so until now. My life is, unfortunately, quite not devoid of social interaction. Unfortunately because all too many people around me are much like you.

What ignorance of mine has been shown exactly? I admit, there are many many things I am ignorant on. It's impossible for anyone to not be. I've already told you that I gender typed you based on how you behaved. You attacked me by claiming I'm male without even the slightest attempt at gender typing me, simply because I stated quite truthfully that I was born with a sexual handicap. There's a huge difference between the two.

And now you claim that I am mentally disabled... Truthfully, by medical definition, I am. But it's not retardation, quite the opposite, actually, it's supposedly I'm ADHD and high functioning autistic. I'm not sure how much stock I put in either diagnosis, but I do have such diagnoses attached to my person, whether I like it or not. The funny thing about autism spectrum disorders though, is that they're actually quite extremely intelligent. Autistics just operate on a plane so far beyond most other people that trying to communicate with the rest of us is like us trying to communicate with an insect. Get a large group of autistics together, however, and you'd be absolutely amazed at the things they can accomplish, and in a much shorter amount of time than a similarly sized group of people of lesser intelligence.

But I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that. You are merely not capable. And it's not that you're stupid. It's that you're a man.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon