Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Cleanse/Detox naturally

Hello,
I am 28 and I would like to cleanse my body (internal organs like liver, colon, ...) from toxins and other pollutants, but I am cautious to do that since I heard some products like senna/... might be not good for my body functioning. So I went to the nearest HEB drugstore and I checked some possible more mild cleansing products which contain most natural organic products (herbs).
I found so many products, including some complex cleaning, total or rapid cleansing products, then some local for liver/colon etc cleanse products, detox from heavy metals, ....
So I'm lost. Has anybody done body cleansing and if you did would you please share your experience?
Currently, I was thinking to use
1. Total Cleanse (Genesis)
2. Acai Detox

Then probably liver/colon cleanses and then heavy metal detox cleanse.

How do you think are those products good? Has anybody dealt with those? Does anybody know how cleansing products react with multi-vitamins other herbs? Am I missing something or may be I am going too far?

Thanks, Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon