Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone gone from underdeveloped to full tanner 5?

Sorry for offtopic "tinker", but the breasts of your avatar are my dream boobies. Tongue

My areolas are puffy since I started nbe, does anybody know if it's because my breasts are growing? like they're in stage 4 of development right now?

(26-03-2014, 12:19 AM)tinker Wrote:  For sure! There's a difference between small sized breasts and actually underdeveloped ones. One can be an AA yet still be a fully developed tanner 5.

It's why I'm keen to know of anyone with truly hypoplastic breasts that have succeeded with nbe alone.

yes you are right, you can be an AA and fully developed, but I meant many people are not sure when they look at themselves if they are just small or underdeveloped. the only thing that is a bit easier to classify are puffy areolas the rest of the criteria are somehow not distinct and easy to categorize

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon