Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Everyone, I love this forum!

Wink 

Hi everyone!
I'm Dasha from LA. I'm 22 years old and I'm Asian. I never ever thought I'd want to have a bigger breasts ever because I don't really have a small one to begin with. Here's some info about myself so you can visualize me more.

Height: 5' 1/2"(I normally say 5'2" but in this forum, you can be brutally honest and noone will judge you.)

Weight: 123lbs

Bra size: 34B but it's a little big.

Left boob is bigger than right.

Breasts measurement on the nipple 35 1/2".

Above the breasts 34"

Breasts not sagging but not perky Big Grin

I'm planning to start BB this April. I need to lose weight first. I don't want to do my diet plan with NBE to be safe. I also want to see if my boobs will get smaller once I reach my goal weight.

I want my breasts to be 34C or 32D. Whichever flatters my figure. I've never worn a bikini ever in my life not because of my breasts but I'm not confident with my body. I'm a size 8 right now. I was 6 few months ago. I want to wear my first bikini this coming summer! I don't look bad at all. You could say I'm too hard on myself. I love dressing myself up but never in a bikini.

I know this forum will help me and inspire me to reach that goal of mine. I want to look my best just like everyone else in this forum.

Hi hun, welcome to the forum, I hope you find what you're looking for here. I had to comment here because other than being Asian, you sound alot like me. Though, I am a mommy. I'm 22, Caucasian, 5'1, 125 lbs (got a little holiday weight lol I was 118 before the holidays). I don't think you should ever have to lie about your height. I've always been short and I never lied about it, to heck what others think! I thought I was a 34B before starting NBE, but it was a little loose as well. I recently found I was wearing the wrong size! See before pregnancy, I wore a 32A. I was very tiny before pregnancy, 5'1 and ranged between 95-105 lbs. While pregnant and during breast feeding I wore a 34C and it was snug. So after I stopped breastfeeding and they went down, I started wearing a 34B as I thought that was now my bandsize. I thought it was just a little loose cause my boobs weren't as big. But a 34A was too small. I recently found out that my bandsize is a 32 and your bandsize doesn't change when your bra size changes! What measurement are you under the bust? Measure right below the breasts on the ribs to get this measurement, I'm 27-28 inches there. Making me a 32 bandsize. And before my current routine I was 34 inches on the fullest part of my breasts, 32 or 33 inches above nipples? probably? Now I'm 36 inches at the fullest part, and 35 inches above nipples. Which makes me a 32C. Even when I got to 35 1/2 it made me a 32C. So you might be a 32C. Alot of times a 32C or 32D will not look like a C or D cup. Because of the smaller bandsize. I hope you get the results your looking for! and good luck! oh btw, if you want to start your routine sooner, you can lose weight while doing NBE. I would recommend doing BO or a breast pump if while doing a weight loss program at the same time. I work out and have a healthy diet even while doing NBE (my biological mother is obese, so I refuse to stop working out and dieting for anything).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon