Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What birth control brand would you recommend?

Hi Ladies,
I'll be starting to take bcp again soon and I was wondering if there are any brands you would suggest that have given you bigger boobs. I was on Yaz before, (which aside from the lawsuits) was horrible because it made me gain weight, bloat, and have REALLY bad mood swings etc. My boobs did not grow much from the hormones, but many a little from the weight gain. I'm looking for something without all those nasty side effects that I had last time, but an increase in breast size (doesn't everyone?... haha). Thanks a lot!

When I was on bcp's, I grew on Triphasil and Estrostep FE (one cup size). Triphasil, as the name suggests, is a three-phase pill which changes your hormone levels each week that you take the active pills. There are seven inactive pills with iron, which you take during week 4 when you have your period. Estrostep is also a triphasic bcp, but it's considered a low-dose pill.

With the Estrostep, I would take three packs consecutively, using only the active pills [not the iron pills for week 4], so I only had a period four times a year. It's like taking the [more expensive] Seasonale, which gives you three months' worth of active pills. I didn't suffer any ill effects from reducing my periods from 12 to 4 per year.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon