Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back noogling again.

Hi everyone, im back noogling with my new XL domes, thank god lol. I was really missing it but fingers crossed my problems are over in the lactating department and at the moment my boobs have not changed much due to it, one is bigger than the other now and my nipples are still massive and im starting to think this is how my boobs are now after my lactation has gone, but i have not lost any size which is great and was my main worry, so here we go again my little noogleberry friend lol. xxxx

Sorry, how dumb am i lol i have posted this in the wrong place, could you move it for me please Eve.

I'm really glad you were able to get your lactating under control. It's a pretty fast process once you decide to dry it up and know how. Enjoy your noogling!

Well I also glad you were able to get your lactating under control. Its work fast and you get fast result wow its really nice I impress with your noogling.

omg! how big do those domes get anyway?! lol. take care girl!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon