Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Experiment.

Hi everyone, its day 9 now of my experiment and everythings still good lol, i have not lost any noticable size, they have changed shape a little but they actually look really good as my stretch marks have faded alot which i am really happy about. So day 9 and all is good, thanks everyone ill keep you all updated. xxxx

encouraging! thanks for the updates... still going? are you taking bb or anything in the interim that might be retaining more?

really happy for you, though! you were so worried...

emmie

Hi everyone, its day 11 now of not using my NB and still all is fine lol no loss in size, they have started to loose abit of firmness but thats about it really, they dont look as large as they did but they measure the same so i think any swelling i had has gone and i think its actual growth that i am left with, im not sure if a couple of weeks is long enough though to be honest, i think a true test would be a couple of months but im not doing that long lol i miss it too much believe it or not lol. And thanks emmie i was worried lol but i have still been taking BB and doing massage aswell so that may have helped retain size, theres still a couple of days to go yet though of my experiment i could wake up tomorrow with a flat chest lol omg id die lol. Thanks everyone xxxxx

Hi everyone, sorry to add this but i have done my massage tonight like i have for the last 2 weeks and i am a little worried, i have noticed little droplets of water or something coming from my nipples, its not alot but this has never happened before and i am a little concerned, i dont know if its anything to do with me not noogling but i think im going to my doctor tomorrow to get it checked out, does anyone know what it might be. Thanks everyone xxxx

might have a fluid buildup of some kind that is coming out from the massage? remember that while we want to push fat in with massage, we want to circulate fluids out... that means patterns that go away from the nipple as well. hopefully your doc can help! keep us posted...

Thanks emmie, yeah it could be, its just got me a little worried i will get it checked out tomorrow, its just embarresing as i will have to see a doctor i dont normally see as i dont want to wait for an appointment to see mine as that could take a week and i dont want to take any chances. xxxxx

Hi everyone, just a quick update, everything is fine with my experiment lol no loss in size or anything new to state today lol however i have visited a doctor today as i had leaky nipples lol it was embarresing to say the least, and the doctor was very dismisive and told me it was nothing to worry about and it sounds like i could be lactating slightly OMG lol. He said stop massaging and stop BB and stop NB and dont do any of it. So im just waiting to see my own doctor now who knows all about me and what i have been doing and then i will hopefully get a proper answer and taken seriously lol xxxx

Cheryl, regarding your experiment...... After your first day of stopping, of course you did not have that "instant satisfaction" of swelling that you get after a good day of pumping. or just a good session. But once you lost that initial swelled look, did you lose more fullness?

The reason I'm asking is that it seems like when I have had brief periods of not pumping, I lost that "implant look" swelling, but didn't seem to go down any further, keeping all my growth also. But I've never gone longer than 2-3 days, but it just seemed like what you lose after the first 24 hours is all you lose. Wondered if your experience has been the same?

Why did you take down your pic?

Thanks,

Sissy

Hi sissy, yes id have to agree with you totally, i have not lost any size but my boobs have lost fullness but to me personley they have a better shape now even though the upper part of my breasts do seem flatter and they drop a little more than when i was pumping daily. I have to admit my cleaveage has become alot less since i have not pumped and i have had to adjust the straps on my bras to get it back a little lol. But i am looking forward to starting again to be honest i just have the problem of leaky nipples at the moment and i am worried about starting pumping again, but i am sure ill get to the bottom of it and get it sorted. Good luck sissy. xxxx
P.S my pics back up lol.

Cheryl,
It was so brave of you to do this.At least you know your size now..No one knows maybe after a while of pumping you'll have even more permanant growth Smile Good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon